Hello my dear friends. I am ready to argue that each of you at least once has come across the web resources prohibiting copying your content. Therefore, the question "why the text cannot be copied" from the site "quite often sounds at the network.
So let's talk today about whether it is possible to get around the "smart" traps of "greedy" webmasters and how to access the desired material?
Immediately make a reservation that copying someone else can lead to the consequences of both legal and sanctions, by the search engine. In other words, to block the network of your web resource.
Why can't you allocate or copy the necessary information?
Some owners of Internet sites are very afraid that their wonderful and unique content becomes the subject of theft of evil hackers. Therefore, they establish a certain defense Resource When it becomes impossible to select text or copying it due to blocking the right mouse button.
Honestly, it is difficult for me to understand such webmasters. Maximum what they can achieve is to lose a simple reader who, for any reason, decided to maintain the material on its digital carrier and could not do it. After all, any more or less experienced user will overlook such traps in a few minutes and will find a way to copy the text.
As for the fear of the fact that your valuable information can benefit from someone else's resource, it is hardly worthwhile. Modern search engines are very tightly referred to a unreasonable and stolen content, so even the newcomers of the web industry are no longer indulge in such "stuffs".
What are the ways to solve the problem?
Even if your knowledge in computer tricks is small, you can easily copy the text you like from any online site in one of the following ways:
- by copying the page address in Word;
- through the developer's browser panel;
- by opening the source code of the selected page;
- By performing a screenshot and its subsequent recognition through a free online service.
As you can see, there are quite a few options, and one of them will definitely fit. And now I propose to stay in more detail in each way.
Copying the address of the page with protected content in Word
This is the easiest method that often works. For it, you need to click Microsoft Office Word to click the File Open tab and insert the Specified Address page to the window that appears.
Do not be afraid if you are shown formidable warnings that the file cannot be opened, simply press the "OK" and "Yes" buttons until the content is available for copying.
Using the browser developer panel
First you need to get into this very panel. You can do this by pressing the F12 keys, the CTRL + SHIFT + I key combinations or the selection of developer tools in the browser settings (through additional tools).
Well, then everything is simple:
- Select the desired text area by simultaneously pressing the CTRL + SHIFT + C combination.
- Using the movement of the cursor, achieve the blue background completely closed the material to be copied;
- You will appear with a panel with a code highlighted in blue. To open its contents, simply click on the triangle located at the beginning of the line on the left.
- Select the text that appears using the dual-clicking mouse left and copy it.
It should be said that this method is not very convenient if the article is replete with links and row transfer, since in this case it will have to be copied separate parts of the text. But for small passages - a good option.
Through this method, you can get around most of the protection, for example, in the Google Chrome browser. To do this, accomplish a simple algorithm for action:
- Click the Control Settings tab;
- Through the "Settings" item, go down the page on the "Show Advanced Settings" link;
- go to the tab "Content Settings";
- Press the "Finish" button;
- Run the site reboot.
Voila! Access to copying secure information is open! After you make your "black" case, do not forget to return the settings to the original state. Otherwise, many sites will not be able to open correctly.
Opening of the source code of the page
To access the code in many browsers, such as Google Chrome, Opera or Mozilla Firefox will help a simple key combination Ctrl + U.
Internet Explorer will have to use the View menu through which you can select the HTML Code tab.
After these manipulations, you will appear with a long source window. In order to choose the desired text fragment among a large number of characters, press Ctrl + F. In the window that opens, enter the initial phrases of the desired material by clicking "Enter" or "Find".
Having received the text, select it with the mouse and copy to the clipboard using the Ctrl + C key combination, and then insert it into any text editor (for example, notepad or Word by pressing Ctrl + V. So you can edit the material at your discretion.
This method may not work if you need to copy the information presented in PDF, JPG, PNG, etc., i.e. In the form of images. In this case, you can use the following method.
Running online screenshot
To do this, you can use one of the numerous online services that perform screenshots, for example, S-Shot.ru.
Going to the site, insert a pre-copied URL page to the address that appears to set the address, the information from which you would like to have.
In the Options tab, set the desired file format and screenshot size, and then click "Create".
Through the right mouse button, select the Save Image tab. The resulting file can be driven through any free text recognition service, for example, OCRONLINE, Google Drive or OCR Convert.
You should not be afraid if the listed methods seem to be too intricate. I assure that I try once, you can easily master them and you can choose the most convenient option for yourself.
I hope that my article will help you access your favorite content protected from copying. And in the fact that you will use it for good, I am sure :)
I say goodbye to you and wish you smaller obstacles on your way. All those who did not have time to join the number of my permanent subscribers, I am pleased to invite it.
Subscribe to the telegrams Channel Blog - T.ME/INVESTBRO_RU .
I will also be very grateful if you take care of the work to recommend my article to my friends in social networks.
Sometimes you need to copy any text from the site, but to highlight and press the usual combination on the keyboard does not exit. Thus, site owners are trying to protect against copying their content. Such attempts are meaningless, as the text is first sent to the user's browser and only during the download site, the copy lock is triggered. Below we led a simple and fast way to copy such text.
Simple and universal way
- Open the desired page.
In rare cases, it will have to brush the text from the tags, which will not take much time.
We try to disable copy protection
As an example, all manipulations we will show in Google Chrome. For other browsers, settings are similar.
Greetings, dear blog readers. Let's talk on the topic of protection of content on our sites and show what there are ways to bypass installed protection in the form of plug-ins and components.
Modern Internet is overflowing with various blogs, forums, portals, etc. Each of these resources contain many different text information. Over time, the first HTML pages readers often brazenly copied someone else's material and assigned it to create themselves.
Because of this, the true writer was very unpleasant to realize that his personal labor and time spent not only did not pay off, and were also assigned to a completely unfamiliar man. The arrogant "copy-paste" (Copy - copy, Paste - insert) without adding their own ideas is nothing better than theft in the real world.
This information allows you to realize why the text from the site is not copied. The administration specifically closes the reader access to the material change. It is unpleasant to realize that someone steals your work and does not answer for it. To protect yourself from such incidents of copyright infringement, modern portals create limiting rules for the browser.
It turns out that when the user brings the text to the text, it seems to lead through the photo. All letters are visible, they can be cut, but it is impossible to pick up from the page. Such a protective method can be compared with protective glass on the smartphone. It protects equipment from damage and, if necessary, allows you to preserve the integrity of the body and other parts. But if desired, protection can be removed, it is only important to know what methods to implement.
Modern Internet in terms of the copyright plan is much better than in the past. When you try to bragulate, the person not only does not work on this content, so after the publication it will be included in the list of unwanted to view. In turn, it will greatly worsen its optimization and lead to a decrease in the issuance in the topics of the request.
Google and Yandex search engines remember the original article, the frequency of words in it, etc. When publishing a new content on another network resource, all the text is first checked for similarity with other materials and in the absence of a jumped copper is passed into indexing. Therefore, for the safety of printed articles, you can not worry, modern search engines protect copyrights.
How to copy text from the site if it is not copied
There are different situations in which the material from the site needs to get urgently. For example, to refine the idea for your own project or for citation. In this case, of course, it is better to ask permission from the administration of an Internet resource, but such methods are quite long and often remain unanswered.
There are 3 main browser engines:
- Trident (Internet Explorer, Microsoft EDGE);
- GECKO (Mozilla);
- Blink (Yandex Browser, Opera, Google Chrome) Continuation of WebKit;
The example will result in the use of Google Chrome and Yandex Browser, they are built on one engine. For Firefox and Microsoft Edge, the instruction may differ.
For Yandex and Opera:
- Open settings. To do this, go to the additional menu, find the desired item and click on it.
- After opening the parameter menu, the search string will be located in the upper right corner. For Opera, it will be located in the center.
- For Yandex.Browser will have to go first to setting the personal data and scroll through the parameters about the middle of the page.
- Move the value from "Allow" to "prohibit".
For Google Chrome, the instruction is exactly the same:
- Open settings. In Chrome, for this you need to click on the user icon. In the upper right corner of the program, Radom with the "Collapse" buttons, "Expand", "Close".
- Prohibit use.
After this action on some portals, the blocking will be invalid. But modern blogs use more advanced protection, including a superficial DIV element and protection through CSS styles.
Be sure to then do not forget to return the settings in the past position, otherwise most modern sites will stop function normally.
Blocking the protective element
In some situations, surface transparent blocks are used on the pages, or the view is blocked by various ads and pop-up windows. They often interfere and only annoy the reader.
To circumvent such protection, you will need to download a utility for blocking advertising. The most popular are Adguard and Adblock to browser add-ons. To begin with, install the extension from the official store.
After the installation is completed, the addition should be displayed in the upper right corner next to the search string. On some browsers, the location may differ.
- Go to the page with which you want to copy the material. Through Adguard, select "Block advertising".
- Hover over the protective element or pop-up window and define the deletion area on the boundaries.
- First use the preview to determine whether the item will be deleted.
- If everything arranged, then clicks "block".
Such a protection method works quite rarely, as the protection with the help of transparent blocks has not been used for a long time. But as an option is sometimes found on old sites. For example, with publications of research work, on projects or on gaming services with a multitude of advertising and banners.
To cancel the performed action, you can pause the defense on the site.
Recognition through third-party programs
The most common answer to the question is "how to copy text from the site if it is not copied", is Creating a screenshot of the page And then search in it text with third-party applications. Pro Text Recognition with Photo Online Described in more detail earlier. Here we consider some simple options.
- Go to the desired resource. Press Ctrl + P keys or make a screenshot through a third-party application. In Yandex.Browser, you can press Ctrl + S and when saving, specify the PDF format. For example, used Article about Dropshipping .
- We save a screenshot or PDF file to a computer and remember the location of the document. Go to one of the sites to recognize texts, for example, NewOCr. Select the desired file.
- We start recognition.
After completing the work, copy the resulting text and manage it at your discretion. It is recommended to save the page in PDF format Since in this case you can get a complete version of the material and do not have to make a variety of repeated checks to combine cropping into a single text.
HTML Developer Tools
The latest and most effective method of obtaining closed content is to view the HTML page code and select the necessary text blocks through the developer tools.
This method is the longest and boring. Its essence is to browse the HTML page code copying of individual blocks with content. There are two solution options here, the first of them is to use the developer tools, and the second in viewing immediately the full version of the page.
- To use the developer tools in most browsers, it is enough to press Ctrl + I combinations. After a few seconds, an additional window will appear in which you can see a lot of tags.
- When you hover on any tag in the browser, this unit automatically highlighted.
- You can work from the opposite. In the tools in the upper left corner, find the mouse icon with the window. Click on it and then the tags will be highlighted when you hover over the element from the page.
- By paragraphs, select the text and copy the contents. As a rule, for marking uses tags <p>, <li>, <span>, <i> sometimes there are <div>, but there are more often stored photos and buttons.
It is not always convenient to copy the text on the small pieces. To speed up the whole process of text easier to copy from the full page code.
- Press Ctrl + U. Or right-click from the drop-down menu, select "View Page Code".
- All HTML code will appear in the Additional tab. To simplify the search, press Ctrl + F and enter the first phrases of paragraphs in the string.
This instruction ends. All text can also be filtered separately through Excel or other programs to remove unnecessary characters and tags.
Do not forget to "enhanced" an article and make a repost. See you soon.
Copying information from the site on the site began almost since the occurrence of the site itself and the Internet. This method of filling the site is called copy-paste, from the word Copy (Copy, the "Ctrl + C" keys) and insert (Paste, the "Ctrl + V" keys). There was a time when the copyampist was normally ranked by search engines in his extradition. However, today such times passed. But there are people who still use the text with someone else's site to fill their own. This is not recommended, but there are different cases. Suppose you want to copy text from the site to your social network page.
To protect against copying information from the site, resource owners come up with various options. Some of them are to disable the action of the right mouse button. This is done in order for after the selection of some text that you want to scope from the site, it was impossible to call the context menu with the "Copy" link. Pressing the combinations of "Ctrl + C" and then "Ctrl + V" will also not give any result.
What if the text from the site is not copied?
Consider how it is done in popular browsers: in Opere and Google Chrome.
If the text is not copied in the Google Chrome browser
If the text from the site opened in the Google chrome browser is not copied, that is, the right mouse button does not work, then you need to open a special menu "Setting and Managing Google Chrome". It opens on the left mouse button on the special button in the upper right corner of this browser:
In the pop-up menu, select the "Settings" item:
Next opens the page with the settings. Scroll through it to the bottom and down to the "Show Advanced Settings" link. We are looking for a section on a page with a label "Personal data" and click on the button "Content Settings ...":
If the text is not copied in the Opera browser
Also, do not forget to enable support for scripts back.
Method 1: Read mode
In some browsers (Yandex.Browser, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft EDGE) there is a built-in read mode. The transition to it allows you to copy the text protected from this. Web browsers that support such ability, the transition button to read mode is transferred to the address string.
In addition, you can go there by calling the context menu with the right mouse button.
In Google Chrome, for example, there is no reading mode, so you will need to establish any extension that performs this task. For an example, take one of the popular options available in the online chromium store, other additions work on a similar principle.
Download Just Read from Google WebStore
- Follow the link above and click "Install" .
- Confirm your solution and wait for the procedure.
- After that, an installed extension icon appears next to the browser address string, click on it to go to read mode.
- Immediately there will be a transition to a special mode where the text is easily copied.
Method 2: Installing an Addition for Removing Protection
There is another option that does not translate into read mode, but simply allows copying. Consider this process on the example of Absolute Enable Right Click & Copy. The extension is supported by other web browsers on this engine (Opera, etc.). The same is the same with the varieties of Firefox.
Download Absolute Enable Right Click & Copy from Google WebStorescreen ABSOLUTE Enable Right Click & Copy from Firefox Add-Ons
- Go to the desired page and click on the Add Addition button.
- Confirm the solution.
- Go to the page, the characters with which you want to copy. On the panel with extensions icons, click on the one that appeared as a result of installing ABSOLUTE ENABLE RIGHT Click & Copy. In the drop-down menu, check the ticks opposite both items. Sometimes enough and ticks only at the first point ( "Enable Copy" ), but more often you have to activate the second ( ABSOLUTE MODE ).
- After that, the text will be available for highlighting and copying.
Method 3: Online Service
When unwillingly use any extension can always be used online services, whose functionality often replaces the need to install mini-programs. Sites who know how to release the text from protection, several, we will tell only about one, perfectly performing their purpose.
Go to the Sitecopy online service
- First of all, copy the address of the site, the text on which is blocked.
- The link above leads you to one of the sitecopy pages, which allows you to process protected text. Open it and insert it into a single available URL field. Press the button "Copy" .
- Processing will begin - it takes no more than a minute.
- In a special block, the entire text will be displayed from the page, and you only have to highlight the desired part and copy it.
Method 4: Developer Tools
Go to methods less convenient and not always effective. The first on the queue is a console built into any web browser and intended for site developers. Conventional users sometimes can also benefit from it, for example, to copy protected characters.
Immediately it is worth noting that this option is not always suitable: since the web pages that we see are consisting of the code, and sometimes you can meet the situation when each text of the text is separated from another individual tag and roll under the spoiler. In rare cases, with an elevated level of protection, the same thing happens almost with each symbol, because of which it will not be possible to copy the desired text. It is better to understand what you are talking about, you can further.
- Being on a page with protected text, click on the keyboard F12. . As a result, the developer tools will open on the right or bottom (depending on the browser being used).
- Press the key F3. To call the search window inside of these tools and write any word that is in the protected text. It is preferable to take a unique in that paragraph from which you want to start copying. After its set, the first of the coincidence will appear.
- As you can see, each paragraph here is divided by a pair tag corresponding to this. p. You can meet the same practice until wraps in the tag of each letter, because of which copy will become inconvenient. However, in the case of selective copying of several paragraphs, this option is quite good: just deploy several such spoilers, and then, after inserting the text to another place, delete tags.
Method 5: Print Mode
On some sites, printing mode, in which protected characters become available for highlighting and copying. Switch to the desired page, press the key combination Ctrl + P. (in English layout). A print mode will open through which you can copy the text and use it at your discretion.
It works not always: many sites simply do not even allow printing text.
However, due to the simplicity of such verification and relative efficiency, it is still worth trying to use it.
Method 6: Text Recognition
We also do not recommend a way to recognize the text, since it has more deficiencies than those who have previously considered. Nevertheless, we remind such an opportunity: if you have an application with an OCR function (for example, software for a scanner or an advanced program for creating screenshots), you can use it by making the screen capture with the text. We will show how it works, on the example of the AShampoo Snap application.
Download Ashampoo Snap
- In this screenshoter there is a special text recognition feature.
- The program will need to choose the language on which it is written, and the minus of this is the possible appearance of phrases and expressions in other languages, which will not be recognized.
- It remains to highlight the area of interest and wait for processing. The result in our case is a screenshot with text. As you can see, some words have been recognized incorrectly. If there are many such errors, fix it sometimes helps changing the scale of the page (not necessarily upward), which is why the letters are clearly visible for recognition.
- Double click LKM on the screenshot opens a window from which you can also copy the characters.
We are glad that you could help you solve the problem. Describe what you did not work.
Our specialists will try to answer as quickly as possible.
Will this article help you?WELL NO
Good afternoon friends. How to copy text where you can not copy. I mean sites from which the tex cannot be copied. Users often have to search for information on the Internet in order to copy it to further. For example, a recipe for cooking, or you need to do something in steps. Also, if the text is given words in a foreign language, or just difficult to remember words, then it is easiest to copy part of the text to then insert it wherever you need it.
How to copy protected text?
By the way, we have recently such sites where copying is prohibited is not so often. Most of the bloggers monitor the readers to be comfortable. And this means that with a similar site you can copy the content that you liked. Also, when it is impossible to copy the content from the site very much, I do not like to search engines, and they have such sites down in extradition. Now I appeal to the webmasters. Think about what I said.
Why the webmasters do not allow you to copy the text?
Of course, the readers like this behavior of the blogger do not like. But, the hosts of the sites close from copying their texts not from their readers, but from their colleagues, other webmasters. And it happens that the tex remain unique. Otherwise, unscrupulous webmasters begin to copy your articles, insert into their sites, and at the same time even forget to add a link to your site.
To promote the site - it is bad. So various plugins and scripts were created that do not give people to copy the text. A few years ago, I decided to test my articles on uniqueness, and discovered that most of my articles were not unique. I decided to check where there are copies of my articles through a special program.
What was my surprise, when almost all of these articles were just on one site. And everything is like me, starting with the pictures and ending with the text. And the references to the original source was not. And it is necessary! I allow coping my articles. But, with a mandatory reference to my site. Then I talked to the hostess of the site, where I found my articles and we decided this question peaceful way (she put the link on my site).
3 options for blocking website webmasters
- When you copy text from the site, it is inserted into a text editor without paragraphs, one solid text (such a blocking is arranged with certain plugins on the site). In this case, the copied text to read is difficult and inconvenient. In addition to everything, a link to the source appears at the end of such a text, one is quite large. This problem is solved pretty quickly. How exactly will tell below;
- On a specific site, you refuse to work the right mouse key. As a result, it becomes quite difficult for you in the highlighted fragment with the right key, call the drop-down menu, and in it the "Copy" tab. It is quite simple to solve this task. We highlight the site, click Ctrl + C. and then in the desired part of the text click Ctrl + V. . The desired content is inserted;
- All content on the site is not able to highlight. Therefore, it cannot be copied. The most complex method. But, how to get around it, I will tell in the very first unlock version, and below in other methods.
I am not going to look for protected sites, which will conduct experiences on copying text, and put temporarily similar protection on your own, with the help of a plug-in WP Copy Protect. . It creates the stringent protection, the third level when the text is not obtained.
How to copy text protected from copying?
Function for seal
Let's remember my yesterday's article, with its hot copy keys and insertion text. At the same time click Ctrl + P. Through what we will try to use the print function of your browser. For the most part, this function is not protected so you can copy the desired content without any problems. I will show this action in Yandex browser.
This feature of the browser broke an article on my site to a number of leaflets ready for printing. So, in the newly appeared window, we allocate the desired fragment. In the screenshot, the selected area is designated in blue. So, for copying click Ctrl + C. This part of the text is sent to the clipboard. Then, over the desired part of the sheet put the cursor and click Ctrl + V. . Our text was copied. Method worker. Although, on my site there is one of the most powerful copy protection.
- I will show this setting in Chrome, as they enjoy most of the people in the world. The text on my site remains blocked. So, you need to go to the chromium settings. To do this, click on 3 vertical points and in the drop-down menu whether you select "Settings";
- In a new window, we twist the page to the bottom and click on the triangle of the "Additional" command;
- In the page that the page seems to find the "Site Settings" command and click on it;
- In a new window over the command "Allowed", move the switch to the left. Now we have the inscription "blocked" at this place;
- You have left to update the desired page, and you can copy the text without restrictions. After that, you need to return everything to the place, otherwise the part of the resources will be shown incorrectly.
This method is not working on all sites. On my he did not work (and the first version worked). It can be seen, I glorified a rather strong plugin for blocking. But, but by going to other sites, he showed himself as a great way to unlock the first option.
- We go into the same window and after the switch, click on the blue link "Block";
How to unlock paragraph via F12?
So, on the desired site, press the F12 key. The page of this site was divided into two windows. On the left of our site, to the right of its code. After that, in the corner of the left of the left window, you need to select an arrow or simply press the buttons Ctrl + SHIFT + C . I show in Yandex browser. In other browsers, this method works in a similar way.
Paragraph, which we highlighted the arrow, takes blue color. Then, we translate attention to the left column, and we find the same as the same color code. It will most likely be between the elements <p> ... </ p> . Above this code is a small black triangle, click on it so that he will look down at his end.
After that, between elements <p> ... </ p> And the desired part of the text appears, which can be copied through Ctrl + C. . Initially, this method can seem difficult to many. But, then you will realize that it is pretty simple, and will become applied it.
Copy text using code
So, you need on the page with which we decided to copy part of the text, click on the keys Ctrl + U. . The browser transfers you to a new window where you will see the HTML code of this resource. In this window you can copy everything you wish. But, of course, make a copy of the entire code there is no need.
So, we need to open the search string. To do this, press the buttons. Ctrl + F. . Now, at the top of the window you will see the search bar. Read on the site what exactly you wanted to copy. For example, what is "hotkeys". So, we enter this patch to this line and press ENTER.
After that, we will have these phrases painted in bright yellow color. I have 6 of them. We look through those of them, after which the text fragment needs us. Then, just copy it through Ctrl + C. and insert in the desired part of the text through Ctrl + V. . The case is done, we copied the text fragment we need.
How to copy the text from the site using Word?
Pretty simple and convenient method. But, it will take part of the time for processing the query computer. As a result, a full copy of this content from the site will appear on the Word page (with all photos).
So, in the Word Document by clicking on the "File" menu. We offer a column where we are interested in the Open tab. Click on it and in the right window click on the image of the daddy. Next, the new window pops up, where we are interested in the "File Name" string. In her, we enter the address of the page that we could not copy, click "Open".
For some time, the computer processes our request (this processing time depends on the power of your computer and the page weighing that we decided to copy. In a couple of minutes, I have a full copy of the page of my site, which I put protection from copying.
Word with this feature coped better than previous methods. A new document appeared, the address of which is the address of my page from the site. You only have to clean the page from unnecessary elements (for example, banners, their Word also copied), and the text is ready. You can use this text for destination.
Not one way helped copy the text?
Sometimes it happens that these methods do not help. This may occur if the article on the site consists not from text, but from a large image (pictures). In this case, take and simply copy this picture by clicking on it right key mouse and select "Save the image as ..." in the drop-down menu.
If the webmaster blocked the mouse, you must create a screenshot of the entire resource from this image. To do this, open the site, press the button " Printscreen ", Which is at the top of the keyboard, and you have a snapshot of the entire monitor screen.
Then, insert this picture in any graphic editor (you can in Adobe Photosop, Paint, etc.). Then, cut all unnecessary parts in the picture and insert into a special service that can translate a snapshot with text in a text format. Copy this text and insert into the desired document. Also, you can install the ABBYY FineReader program, which translates the picture with the text to the text editor. About this program I wrote a detailed article: - a program for text recognition. Then, using ABBYY FineReader, translate the image into the text and insert into the desired location. Successes!
Output: - How to copy the text where you can't copy you now know. You can only apply from five options the one that you like most. I personally liked the fifth option, he perfectly copied the entire text, even with pictures. Now the copied text can be used as a tutorial! Successes!
Sincerely, Andrey Zimin 10/26/2019