Papillomas on the neck - This is a benign disease caused by a virus penetrating into the inner structure of the skin. The active stage is manifested by rash. The cause of incorrect cell division is the introduction of alien DNA. Inhomogeneous growths are also called "warts", but there are differences between them.
Patients are concerned about the appearance of knots from the epidermis resembling, at the initial stage, the Mountain. It is impossible to exclude infection, the PVI contact-domestic path is distributed. You can become a carrier, for example, holding the handrail on the bus. The spread of the microorganism covered 90% of the population of the globe.
The exact diagnosis is set by a dermatologist or oncologist. In the latent phase, learn about the presence of a microorganism helps passing tests. Symptoms appear in the presence of concomitant factors, the main is reduced immunity. If a person behaves a healthy lifestyle, he can recover without outside interference. Comprehensive therapy consists of:
- Minimally invasive surgery
- reception of antiviral drugs
The doctor individually chooses a treatment scheme. Allergic reactions, pregnancy, concomitant diseases are taken into account. You can not buy and take tablets without appointment. Deviation in the dosage is dangerous poisoning, side effects.
Remember! The use of concentrated solutions for moxibustion requires accuracy, leakage from the papilloma of the neck produces a burn of normal tissues. The chemical method dries outdoor part, the root remains.
Take advantage of the medical advice of public or private clinic. The specialist differentiates the neoplasm, will exclude a malignant tumor. Aesthetic defect is corrected in one electrocoagulation session. Also, the methods of removing the papilloma of the neck include: laser, cryodestruction, excision scalpel.
Sign up for reception by phone + 7 (495) 021-12-26 or filling out the online formThe administrator will contact you to confirm the record. The confidentiality of your appeal is guaranteed.
Types of papilloms appearing in the neck zone
In the 70s, warts were attributed to the papilloma virus, and in the XXI century, scientists had typing pathology. The identification of oncogenic strains changed the relationship to "harmless" rashes on the neck. Officially registered 127 forms of HPV, belonging to 27 types of microorganisms. We differ subspecies by:
- Clinical signs
- structure of DNA
- Method of transmission
- targets (Localization on the body)
The classification has simplified the diagnosis, receiving research results, the dermatologist sees the cause of the disease and correctly determines the tactics of treatment. Belonging the pathogen indicates what will be Papilloma on the neck . The HPV of one discharge can manifest itself different symptoms, the neoplasia safe for appearance is potentially dangerous. The polymerase chain reaction sets the risk of rebirth into cancer.
Gray growths with winding edges are not oncogenic, include classes: 10, 12, 19, 26, 28, 29. Extra help is needed when figures are found in the laboratory conclusion 37-38. The placed table reflects the behavior of the papillom on the neck.
|Ordinary||26-29, 38, 41, 49, 57, 63, 65, 60-77|
|Flat||10, 28, 49|
|EpidermosPlasia||2, 3, 5, 8-10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 20-40, 37, 47, 50|
|Not warts skin lesions||37, 38.|
|PlateLock carcalete cancer||5, 8, 14, 17, 41, 47|
We see that the same pathogenic microorganism progresses with varying degrees. To avoid complications, do not self-medicate. Treatment should be engaged in a highly specialized medical worker. It is safe to remove the papillae on the neck available by minimally invasive methods. The impact of the laser does not leave scars, retains the aesthetics of the collar zone. To prevent recurrence, it is recommended to pass the therapeutic course.
What do neck papillomas look like?
Pathological growth in the number of cells, limited tissue area, looks like a "papilla". Multiple elements violate physical, psychological comfort of the patient. Some forms lead to irreversible changes, therefore the correct removal method determines the future of the disease. Consider the main symptoms of HPV:
|Vulgar (ordinary)||Papula, 2-3 mm high, bodily color. There are oblong, round and tightly attached by the basis. Texture of rough due to layering of scales. Message with blood vessels causes the nutrition of the node manifested by increasing size.|
|Flat||The neoplasms of the round shape from 7 to 10 mm are towering by 1 mm. Flat, without folds and horny sediments. Color: matte, light brown. The node in the neck zone has clear outlines.|
|Acrohords||The elongated "loops" of the epidermis look like a cauliflower. Length reaches 0.5 cm, a volume is 3-5 mm. Grow on a narrow leg, easily come off. The surface is dirty gray, buggy.|
|Batcher warts||Fit-shaped grows, externally resemble skin horn. Proposed to rapid progression, seal.|
EpidermosPlasoplasia is a skin dermatosis caused by HPV exposed to malignant reincarnation. It occurs in open areas of the body, it can last all life, as the virus is resistant to used drugs. The patient has discomfort due to itching, peeling. The neck is covered with dozens of papillomes, looking like a deceive debris.
Interesting to know! Three -iform dermatitis is transmitted by recessive type, hereditary. The risk applies to people consisting in the nearby Union (marriage).
HPV 38 is the culprit of the origin of melanoma. Pathology quickly progresses, has high oncogenicity and mortality. Papillomas on the neck can develop flat-cell cancer. Timely detection of the virus will ensure safe treatment and will warn the tumor.
Paths of penetration and provocation of activity by papilloma neck
The carrier can convey the infection even at the subclinical stage, when there are no external symptoms. The epithelium cell is a source of infection of a healthy person. Transmissive path, through blood, saliva, not characteristic of HPV. Microorganisms are concentrated inside soft tissues, changing the DNA program. If the body is weakened, the immunity is functioning defective, the chromosome remains unprotected. The rate of division of the unit of dermis increases, the structure, life cycle is disturbed.
The virus prefers a wet environment, so it quickly spreads to public and places of recreation: swimming pool, sauna, shower in the sports dressing room. Use a private towel, soap, dishes. Avoid direct contact even with objects passing disinfection.
Self-response is really when transferring the affected cell from one skin area to another: friction by wash, shave, combing. To prevent the distribution from the maternal plaque, follows Remove papillomas on the neck .
Intracellular parasite LATENTEN prior to finding a weak place. Factors depressing the immune system provoke pathology in all categories of the world's population. PVI clinical signs are:
- Perestroika hormonal background in adolescents, pregnant women.
- Receiving hormonal contraceptives.
- Ultraviolet rays, radiation.
- Harmful habits: smoking, alcohol.
- Failure to follow personal hygiene.
- Sweating, debate under clothing.
- Grinding the neck with a narrow collar, scarf, decorations.
- Chronic stress, emotional tension.
- Physical exhaustion.
- Breeding, stagnation of lymph.
- Infectious nutrition, obesity.
- Sugar diabetes, gout.
- Frequent ARVI, Glice Invasia.
The incubation period can stretch for several years. The infection is hidden until the appropriate moment. Full-filling immunity destroys an intracellular parasite for 6-12 months. If activity is manifested, HPV gains stability, recurrences. The chronic process is blocked by antiviral therapy. The clinical picture of aggressive strains is dangerous by cancerous malignation.
Anxiety Symptoms of Papillomatoza Neck
Complications provoked by papillomavirus infection are due to the actions of the patient himself. Nestical health dissemination leads to multiple rashes on the neck. The nodules can occupy a limited zone or throw on the back, head.
Traumating the main plaque, man dispels microorganisms that are easily embedded in the structure of the normal cell. Violation of the structure of the warts produces an opposite effect, malignant replications appear. An unintentional touch becomes the result of attaching bacteria, fungi. If you do not carry out the antiseptics processing, the wound will be fed, an ulcer will appear.
Deleting papilloma on the neck Prevents complications, improves the quality of life. Manipulation corrects the cosmetic defect, prevents the aggravation of the flow. Contact a specialist urgently, if:
- The node broke away, bleeding began.
- Color changed: blackened, covered with dark dots.
- The thief began to burst, bleed.
- A red swollen bezel is visible around the papula.
- On the surface there is a pill, transparent liquid.
- Texture has seal, the shell was covered with a crust.
- Education hurts when touched.
- There is not a fugitive itching.
You will be categorical, taking advice from friends. You do not need to cut off the hanging warts with blade, pour, lubricate with vinegar. Remember that the lunar calendar does not affect the treatment.
Medical institutions place diagnostic laboratories to accurately determine the disease. No relative or girlfriend will define "on the eye" the origin of the tumor. Extraneous information about the removal of the papillomal neck at home introduces people's misleading. The right tactics of opposition to PVI will determine only a qualified doctor.
Sign up for reception by phone + 7 (495) 021-12-26 or filling out the online formThe administrator will contact you to confirm the record. The confidentiality of your appeal is guaranteed.
Professional removal of HPV nodes
The methods of excision are divided into two types: surgical and minimally invasive. Destructive procedures are characterized by ease of conduct, a short reducing period. Treatment outpatient and patient can return home on a session day.
Note! Differences from papillomal on the neck of folk remedies, minimally invasive excision allows you to take a material on a cytological examination. The study of the structure of the patient's cell is needed in suspected malignant tumor.
Manipulations do not need special training. If the doctor did not reveal contraindications, eliminate the defect really on the day of visiting the clinic. It is recommended to transfer the procedure when: herpes, bacterial infections, ORVI, pregnancy. Sugar diabetes is a relative contraindication, the dermatologist is repelled from the stage of endocrine disease and oncogenics of HPV. The choice of method affects: age, the amount of papural, the depth of leather skin.
|Method||Features||Anesthesia||Time||Number of procedures|
|Electro-generation||Based on the action of electric current. The pulses warm the electrode to 80 ° C. Education is dried, leaving the crust. Strick peeling in about 10 days.||Local anesthesia||2-15 min.||1|
|Cryodestruction||Used liquid nitrogen, which has a minus temperature (-220 ° C). Papillomas crystallize, then become a bubble. Pustula passes after 1-2 weeks.||At the request of the patient||from 30 seconds.||Depends on the number of papillomavirus formations of the neck|
|Laser therapy||Calculation of outflow of the frequency flow of the light pulse. The layer burning is performed, the wound is closed by a biological crust. The vessel that supplies the plaque is searched.||Don't oblige||3-5 min.||1|
|Surgery||Appointed with suspected malignization. The surgeon spends a deep excision scalpel, capturing the closest fabrics.||Local injection||≈30 min.||1|
Rehabilitation is individual for each method, but there are general rules, which guarantees the smooth skin of the neck. Do not stick the wound and bubble with the plaster, so as not to disturb the process of natural healing. The first two weeks exclude the solarium, bath, swimming pool. Apply only antiseptics, healing ointments that prescribed a dermatologist. Fill the diet with vitamins and minerals.
Diagnosis and prevention of the XXI century
The consultation of the dermatologist includes an outdoor inspection, the collection of anamnesis of life and illness. An experienced doctor can differentiate pathology according to symptomatic features. A detailed survey on living conditions, the presence of papillomatosis in loved ones allows you to establish an infection source. However, it may be necessary to pass additional analyzes, since Cancer is often masked under a benign tumor. The main research includes:
- Dermatoscopy is an informative method for studying the structure of growth, by enhancing visibility of magnifying glass. Consider fabrics directly on the patient's neck or display the image on the screen. Preparation provides for the removal of cosmetics (tone cream, sequins).
- ELISA is an immunoformal blood test, which determines the amount of antibodies. Indicators are relevant to control treatment, the variation of the virus is not installed. The higher the figure of the results, the progressive pathology.
- PCR is a polymerase reaction with a defined nucleic acid. A reagent is added to the blood tube to help determine the PVI strain. The material is surrendered in the morning on an empty stomach.
If there is a low risk in response, then Removal by papillom It is carried out by destructive methods: liquid nitrogen, laser, heating current. Consultation of the immunologist is appointed to establish the cause that broke the protective function of the body. Corrective preparations, chemical or vegetable immunomodulators can be appointed. Reception of antiviral tablets is needed to suppress papillomavirus, prophylaxis relapses.
Unfortunately, the panacea does not exist from HPV. Vaccinations are made only from the vaginal papilloma and cervix: 16, 18, 6, 11. In other cases, it is useless. There are difficulties in prevention - the infection is sick each sixth inhabitant of the planet. High contagiousness, stability to natural factors accompany the lightning infection.
Strengthen your immunity sports, vitamins, hardening. Observe the hygienic rules, do not neglect the principle of "individual use." At the first changes in the epidermis neck, please contact the hospital. Remember that experiments with treatment lead to irreparable consequences.
Papillomas on the neck in women are benign formations caused by papillomavirus infection. The full-fledged work of the immune system will not allow HPV to influence the growth of epithelial cells, and if the slightest seals appeared on the body, it means that it is necessary to take measures to restore health. Having understood why papillomas on the neck appear in women, these bright evidence of health problems should also be eliminated, since their further growth not only worsens the appearance, but may also cause cancer education.
What do papillomas look like in the neck of women?
Photo papillom on the neck in women
The earlier papillomas will be detected by a woman on the neck, the faster the reasons will be determined, and the treatment has begun. At an early stage, the structure looks like a small skin sealing of the round shape and corporal color.
Depending on the HPV strain on the neck, different types of papillom can be formed:
- Flat . Speakers over the skin level of several millimeters, have a rounded flat shape and self-color, with time they can darken to brown. Such formations may be isolated or formed by groups. To the touch, such a structure loose, and the skin around the formation blushes, sometimes it is a zudit.
- Nitevoid . Hanging structures from small education are drawn and become rude. Such formations can reach half acantimeter and easily traumatized. The color of education varies from pinkish-bodily to saturated brown.
Do not delay the visit to the doctor if new papillomas appear on the neck in women, they increase in size and begin to root. Such symptoms may indicate the reincarnation of the growth in malignant education, in this case there will be additional consultations of the oncologist, and the treatment will require significantly more time and effort.
Note! It is quite easy to notice education on the neck, but many, knowing about the benign character by papillom, are in no hurry to contact the doctor. Such ignoring the problem is fraught with detrimental to health consequences, because HPV as the cause of the occurrence of papillomes on the neck in women only aggravates their impact on the body.
Causes of the appearance of papillomas on the neck in women
Often, a woman does not even suspect that a human papillomava virus is a carrier, because of which there are unpleasant growths on the skin. He falls into the body very easily - in everyday life, from the mother to the child, during Socytia. At the same time, the microcracks on the skin or mucous membranes are enough to infect.
HPV will not immediately show itself, the incubation period can last from several weeks to several years. The fact that affects the exit from the incubation period is still disputes in official medical circles. The main provoking factor is called Weakening immunity But also there are other causes of papillomes on the neck in women.
Among such reasons are called:
- mechanical impact on the skin (contact with clothing, cuts and losses of skin);
- infectious and inflammatory processes in the body;
- Frequent visits to public baths, sauna;
- impairment of the gastrointestinal tract and metabolic processes in the body;
- bad habits;
- allergic reactions;
- overexcitation of the nervous system by virtue of systematic stresses;
- Excessive effect of ultraviolet on delicate neck skin.
Various combinations of these factors increase the likelihood of neoplasms on the neck.
After the first structures appear on any body site, it is extremely important to pay special attention to the neck hygiene and neckline zone. One of the reasons why papillomas grow on the neck in women are self-informing When microorganisms fall on new skin areas from the same carrier.
Methods for treating papillom on the neck in women
In the course of a number of studies, it was found that the virus that causes destructive reproduction of epithelial cells has several hundreds of genotypes a person is infected with different strains. Each of the HPV genotypes has its own features of manifestation and treatment. In order to start the most effective therapy, it is necessary to visit the dermatologist and pass a series of tests. Determine the strain of the virus and the reason why papillomas appeared on the neck in women will help the scraping of education tissues. It is also necessary to hand over common blood and urine tests to assess the state of health, collect anamnesis. According to the results of analyzes, both drugs are prescribed and the operational removal of education is prescribed.
Medical preparations from papillom on the neck of a woman
In the photo preparations from papillomes on the neck in women
An experienced doctor will select the best tool than to treat papillas on the neck in women. As a rule, outdoor use medicines have two principles:
- Migration . It is carried out by the preparation of ferrez or its analogues - a verbacium, solcoderm, super trust. Solutions and ointments are applied point to destructive formation in several layers. Small structures leave after first use, to remove larger, you have to repeat the application. Such drugs in pharmacies are sold without a recipe and are relatively inexpensive - from 18 hryvnia in Ukraine and 45 rubles in Russia.
- Cryotherapy . The most popular drug from this series of cryopharma is a gas mixture. The composition is applied to the outflow using an applicator, a single procedure is enough to remove papilloma in a woman on the neck. The drug is in Russia 894 rubles, but in Ukraine such a tool will cost more - 840 hryvnia.
To migratory drugs can also be attributed Plock Salipod The acting material of which is impregnated with a composition that contributes to exfoliation of destructive cells. Before using the plaster, you should unpack a place with a wart, and then attach the tool, pre-cut out clearly by the size of education. Salipod is available in price: 27 hryvnia in Ukraine and 74 rubles in Russia.
Important! Despite the fact that all means than to treat papillomas on the neck in women can be purchased at the pharmacy without a recipe, before the start of use, it should still be consulted with the doctor. Incorrect treatment at home can lead to severe consequences, such as injury to education, inflammation, malignancy.
Operational removal by papillom on the neck of a woman
There are a number of reasons for which the doctor will recommend the removal of papillomas on the neck in women:
- rapid growing formations;
- an increase in the structure, a change in its color or form;
- Injecting destructive fabrics.
In some cases, even if there is no risk of oncotransformation of the structure, women independently decide to remove the formation, which, though benign, but looks very uneatetic.
Many women's sensitivity in many women are relative, so all existing destruction methods can be applied to remove outports in this zone:
- Electro-generation . Removal by papillomal electric strokes used a long time, the method is quite painful, and in some cases patients are asked to use local anesthesia. At the same time, electrocoagulation is one of the most affordable ways to remove papilloma in a woman on the neck, the price for a session in Ukrainian clinics will be 300 hryvnia, and in Russian - only 700 rubles.
- Cryodestruction . Also a sufficiently painful method, but it is precisely it allows you to remove the growths with a deep root. The price per session is 300 hryvnia in Ukraine and 900 rubles in Russia.
- Radio-wave excision . Practically painless and not leaving traces, removes major education for several sessions. In Ukraine, the set procedure will cost 1300 hryvnia and more, and in Russia - from 3000 rubles.
- Laser method . Does not leave marks, prevents infection of the wound and reappears papilloma in a woman on the neck, but by using expensive equipment the procedure is also not cheap. In Ukraine, laser removal costs from 1200 hryvnia, and in Russia - from 2900 rubles.
- Surgical intervention . This is how large formations are cleaned, but the operation will require a long reducing period, and after healing of the wound, the scar will still remain in practice, so this method is applied extremely rare today. The price is calculated individually in each case.
The degradation method chooses a doctor, based on the causes of papillomas on the neck in women.
Folk recipes from papillom on the neck in women
How to treat papillomas on the neck in women - the question that our ancestors asked, because the disease does not apply to the pathologies of the new generation. In folk medicine there are a number of recipes designed to get rid of unpleasant defects on the skin.
If there are papillomas on the neck in women, such popular recipes of folk medicine, based on simple compositions, can be applied:
- The juice is cleanliness to apply on education twice a day, after a few weeks (from 3 to 4) the formation should disappear;
- Apply an acetic essence of strictly on education and to withstand on the tissues to 1 hour per day;
- At night, put compresses from grated garlic or onions, clumsy in acetic essence.
In the arsenal of traditional medicine and more aggressive methods, such as, for example, with a papillomal adhesive tape for several days, contact with abrasive substances and others. Similar untested recipes not only will not help get rid of Papillomas on the neck of a woman But even capable of causing harm. Therefore, it is highly recommended to consult with a doctor in front of any actions with an outflow.
Prevention of the appearance of papillom on the neck in women
Papillomas on the neck in women may be evidence of systemic health disorders. To prevent such manifestations, it is enough to fulfill the recommendations on the general strengthening of immunity:
- observe the day of the day;
- eat properly;
- Avoid stress;
- get rid of bad habits;
- comply with personal hygiene rules;
- do physical education;
- In time to treat infectious and inflammatory diseases.
The performance of such simple rules will allow not only to avoid the appearance of papillom on the neck, but will significantly improve the quality of life.
Than to treat papillomas on the neck in women —Look at the video:
The reasons for the appearance of a papillom on the neck of a woman are different in each individual case - from insufficient hygiene to inflammatory processes. However, experienced specialists easily identify factors affecting health, and modern drugs and degradation methods will return to the female skin smoothness. The main condition for rapid treatment is a timely visit to the doctor. You should not wait until the thigh grows up to large sizes, treatment in the early stages will be much faster.
Papillomas - It is formation on the skin, which appear as a consequence of the growth of epithelial cells. Their appearance is associated with Man's papilloma virus (HPV). This is a very common virus. Statistics show that about 70% of people are infected in the world, and 90% of the inhabitants of the planet are HPV carriers. At the same time, the characteristic growths - papillomas - are not found in all people.
It is important to consider that some virus strains may have oncogenic properties and lead to tissue transformation into malignant tumors. But still, in most cases, these are benign formations that look like a soft thigh on a brown or corporal skin.
Such education may appear in different places - both on the skin and on the mucous membranes. Quite often they appear on the neck. What factors provoke their appearance, and how to get rid of such entities, it will be discussed in this article.
Papillomas are developing from a flat or transitional epithelium. When a certain type of HPV infects any type of epithelium, characteristic changes of the skin cover occur. After infection occurred, there is a violation of normal differentiation in the cells of the epidermis. In the cells of the hipged layer, there is a clonal expansion, transformation and malignancy of infected cells of the basal layer, which passed only primary differentiation. When the cells of the hipged layer are passing into a granular layer, they very actively produce viral DNA. The assembly of mature viral particles occurs in a horn layer, then their highlighting and binding on the surface of the epithelium or epidermis is noted. When contacting these sites, infection occurs. Sometimes cellular immunity By blocking the effects of the virus persistence leads to spontaneous lesions regress. However, the contamination of neighboring sites can occur. When HPV, cellular immunity is very often reduced and a shortage is noted. Interferon .
There are several varieties of papillom, which may appear on the neck and in other places:
- Nitevoid - The formation of yellowish color, growing rapidly, has a long leg, on the end - the ball.
- Flat - Slightly protrude above the skin cover, pink or brown.
- Simple or vulgar - large formations having dense irregular edges protrude over the skin a few millimeters.
Most often, flat papillomas and warts appear in the neck area.
Given the degree of oncogenicity, the following types of such formations are distinguished:
- Low degree - The risk of developing malignant process is probably only in the presence of hereditary location.
- Middle degree - The malignant process can develop if the constant impact of harmful factors, both external and internal, is noted.
- High degree - High probability of development of a malignant tumor.
Causes of the appearance of papillom on the neck
Infection of HPV can occur during sexual contact, in everyday life in contact with the skin or mucous membranes of an infected person, during childbirth - from the mother to the baby.
If a person is a HPV carrier, very often the virus does not show itself for a certain time. The reasons for the fact that small papillomas appeared on the neck are associated with the weakening of the immune system, deterioration of both local and general immunity.
Speaking about what small papillomas appear from and why such education is growing, it should be noted that such factors may affect their education:
- Regular and severe stress.
- Excessive physical exertion.
- Overwork in chronic form.
- Hormonal disorders.
- Diseases of the gallbladder, kidneys, pancreas, small pelvis organs.
- Infectious diseases.
- Avitaminosis .
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Disorder and unprotected sex contacts.
- Excessive impact of ultraviolet on the body.
Sometimes a person notices that small papillomas on the neck appeared or inflamed after a long use of some medicines, Chemotherapy , radiation therapy .
Speaking of why papillomas appear on the neck in women, it should be noted that such education may appear in the period Pregnancy when an active hormonal perestroika occurs in the body and worsen immunity . In the period of tooling the baby, small papillomas on the neck and in other places can increase, and their number is to grow.
Such formations on the neck are mainly a soft or dense tumor on the leg or on a wide base. The size of such formations is 1-2 cm. Color can be both bodily and brown. The outer surface is rough. Sometimes papilloma grows in different directions and becomes like a cauliflower or a roasting comb.
Depending on the type of virus, signs may differ. In the neck area most often formed:
- Flat papillomas - They look like a bun with a smooth surface. Their color is the same as healthy skin.
- Fit-shaped papillomas - Small yellow bumps, which can over time can transform into sealing the oblong shape and reach up to 6 mm.
- Simple warts - Education, protruding over the skin by 1-2 mm, can be a bit darker skin, have uneven dense edges.
Analyzes and diagnostics
If such education appeared on the neck, you need to visit the dermatologist. If necessary, it can advise, to what other doctor should appeal. Initially, the specialist conducts an inspection and patient survey, determining the characteristics of the papillom, the time of their appearance and factors that could provoke it.
Additional laboratory and laboratory studies are also appointed:
- General and biochemical laboratory testing of blood.
- Holding biopsy For which the material is extracted.
- The polymerase chain reaction method (allows you to determine the presence and type of HPV).
About how to treat such education, the doctor will consult after the establishment of an accurate diagnosis. It is practiced both drug treatment and removal of formations with various modern methods. Currently, there are many methods for removing papillomes on the neck, the effectiveness of which ranges from 30% to 90%. However, speaking how to remove papillomas on the neck, experts note that when using any of the methods there is a possibility of recurrence.
It is believed that it is impossible to fully cure PVC, so treatment should be aimed at eliminating its clinical manifestations. To cure papillomas with medication, it is necessary to use drugs according to the diagram appointed by the doctor. The following drugs can be applied:
- Antiviral agents - can practice drugs Groprinosoin , Alloin Alfa. , Panavir and others. At the moment there are no specific means applied against HPV.
- Immunostimulators - funds apply Immunomax , Likopid ,Transfer factor , Viferon , Interferon et al. The use of drugs contributes to an increase in the body's protective forces.
- Local remedies - there are several groups of local drugs that are used to treat by papillom. These are ointments based on acids ( Salicyl ointment ), antiviral ointment ( Acyclovir , Panavir , Viferon ), vegetable basis ( Stefalin , Papillux ).
- Mainland means. These are alkaline, acidic, oil products having migration properties. Preparations are used Collomak , Ferrezol. , Superchistrel , Three beds and etc.
Procedures and operations
Deleting by papilloma can be carried out using such methods:
- Surgical - Apply infrequently. Basically, the removal of papillomes on the neck this method is carried out with malignant processes when a wide excision is shown. In this case, the patient is hospitalized, since when surgery can occur bleeding, and during the recovery period, additional treatment and doctor controls it.
- Electrosurgical - This is an electrocoagulation, electroakabusty, electrosurgical excision. Also remove such formations can be used with plasma, which reaches very high temperatures. The method is quite effective, while it can be applied to an outpatient basis.
- Laser - Effectively and safely remove papilloma with a laser. In this case, the surrounding tissues are damaged less. Before intervention, local anesthesia is carried out. However, the cost of such a procedure is high enough.
- Cryotherapy - also a safe and fairly effective way to get rid of the formations on the neck. After freezing with nitrogen oxide, liquid nitrogen or carbon dioxide, cells are dying, and education disappears. If there is a lot of papillom, they are removed in several stages.
- Radiosurgical - Radio waves are applied to remove.
- Combined - Apply a combination of methods, such as laser removal or cryotherapy and administration of immunomodulators.
What if Papilloma was randomly torn?
If the formation on the neck was randomly damaged or torn, certain complications may occur, especially if the infectious process is connected. In this case, it is necessary to act like this:
- Treat wound with antiseptic.
- Conduct treatment with antiviral ointment.
- We visit the dermatologist as soon as possible and show him the wound.
Treatment with folk remedies
As auxiliary methods, folk remedies can be used during treatment. But before using them, it should be advised to consult a doctor. Such folk drugs can be used:
- Ointment with garlic . It is necessary to roll garlic and mix it with the same amount of Vaseline. Apply on papillomas every day. Similarly prepare ointment, replacing garlic with young stems of celandine.
- Laundry soap . Since soap, getting on the skin, creates an alkaline medium, is used to process with papillomel on the skin. Before bedtime, it is necessary to grasp their economic soap. Such a procedure must be carried out for a month every day.
- Celandine . Every day the formation needs to be treated with cleanpiece juice, after which it is superimposed with a cotton wool, moistened in the juice of the plant, and put the plaster. Such treatment must be carried out within a month and longer.
- Castor oil . Twice a day you need to rub the castor oil in the place where education appeared.
It is impossible to prevent HPV infection, but the implementation of some prophylaxis rules reduces the likelihood of papilloma. It is important to do the following:
- Avoid indiscriminate sexual ties, always use condoms.
- Strengthen immunity .
- Get rid of bad habits.
- Eat properly.
During pregnancy, papillomas may appear due to hormonal changes and deterioration of immunity.
It is important to consider that removing papillomas during pregnancy is not recommended by any of the listed methods. The doctor, as a rule, advises to wait until childbirth, and if after three months, papillomas will not disappear, choose the optimal treatment method.
- Efficiency: Therapeutic effect after 3 weeks
- Terms: 1-3 months and more
- Product costs: 1600-1800 rub. in Week
Food should be full and diverse, since it is very important to fill the deficit of vitamins and minerals to strengthen the patient's immunity. The menu necessarily needs to enter such products:
- Pepper, citrus, currant, decoction of rosehip, sauer cabbage - they contain a lot of vitamin C.
- Sea fish.
- Vegetable oils.
- Greens, fresh vegetables.
- Meat of non-fat varieties.
- Milk products.
The menus should eliminate such products from the menu:
- Roasted food.
- Sugar, sweets.
- Animal fats.
- Preservatives, smoked.
Consequences and complications
Since there is always the likelihood of moving by papillom in a malignant tumor under certain conditions, a disease should be treated in a timely manner.
With the appearance of such formations on the neck, they are often rubbed with clothes and decorations, which leads to the appearance of additional papillom.
In most cases, proper treatment allows to reduce the severity of symptoms. But there is always a risk of recurrence of the disease.
List of sources
- Batkayev E.A., Kitsak V.Ya., Korsunskaya I.M., Lipova E.V. Viral diseases of the skin and mucous membranes: tutorial. benefit. - M., 2001.
- Dmitriev G.A., Bitkin O.A. Papillomavirus infection. - M.: Medical book, 2006. - 77 p.
- Milochalov V.A., Kiselev V.I., Orekhov I.V., Scherbo S.N. Papillomorus infection. Manual for doctors. - m.; ID "Russian doctor" - 2004.
Back in December 2020, a small note was published in The New York Times that, according to a survey conducted by the Kaiser family Foundation, about a quarter of Americans do not want to vaccinate. According to the All-Russian Center for the Study of Public Opinion, more than half (57%) Russians positively refer to mass vaccination from coronavirus. The most large-scale study on the study of confidence in vaccination in the world was conducted by the Organization of Welcome Trust, in which residents of 142 countries took part. With the opinion of "vaccinations do not threaten health", 44% of the surveyed Russians agreed, "vaccinations are effective" - 62%, "vaccinations are necessary for children" - 77%. At the same time, 91% of fellow citizens indicated that their children were grafted from one or more diseases. Nevertheless, as it turned out, they do not greatly trust science. Only 14% of respondents spoke of a high level of confidence, and 62% amounted to a group of doubters. It is noteworthy that the same indicators were recorded among the population of Eastern Europe. A high degree of confidence in science can be traced from Australians - 33% and 96% of children there are grafted.
Representatives of medical organizations, doctors and scientists are unanimous in the opinion that vaccines are safe and effective. Despite this, the number of parents and guardians growing, preferring not to vaccinate their children. The existence of myths against vaccination almost certainly contribute to this trend.
In a review published inMedical News Today.
Clinical Pharmacist and Dr. Alan Carter (Alan Carter, Pharmd) is trying to dispel the myths of vaccination with the help of the latest scientific data, and also tells why the vaccine-philantic is vital especially for children.
Why should it be vaccinated even with a low incidence?
Some people believe that the vaccination of children is ineffective, since the risk of infection with various diseases is also extremely low. This is a malicious myth. The prevalence of diseases warned by vaccines decreased.
However, in recent years, the number of people undergoing infection with infections that could be prevented by vaccination increased. Studies have shown that children who did not pass immunization make up a group of increased risk that promotes this alarming trend.In order not to provoke the occurrence of new outbreaks of morbidity, children, according to clinicians, should be vaccinated.
Do vaccines weaken the immune system of the child?
Another common vaccination myth lies in the fact that vaccines can "suppress" the immune system.
With the help of vaccines in the child's body, a weakened or deactivated version of the virus or bacteria, which will protect it from certain diseases in the future are introduced. Some parents fear that this process can weaken the immune system or cause anoinous childhood.
In fact, on the contrary. Vaccines subjected to an immune system of the body with a minor action of a weakened type of illness. This process stimulates the body to develop antibodies in response to an infection by teaching the immune system to deal with it.
For example, after the child will pass the wind inspiration, it will be immune to re-infection with wind inspi, since its body will produce the necessary antibodies. Vaccines act in a similar way, while not provoking the development of one or another disease in a child.
Can vaccines cause the development of autism?
The erroneous idea that vaccines can be a kind of "trigger" in the development of autism is a fairly common myth. It comes from a once refuted study, published back in the late 1990s. Leading author of the research Andrew Wakefield argued that measles vaccination, epidemic vapor and rubella increases the likelihood of autism in a child.
However, later it turned out that he intentionally fabricated the results of scientific work. British magazine BMJ even issued an independent investigation on the "Wakefield business".
Donald Trump, head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs Italy Matteo Salvini, London Doctor Andrew Wakefield - famous figures of antivaccinous movement. Special attention deserves orthodox Jews living in the United States who refuse to comply with the measures against COVID-19. Nevertheless, some leaders of ultrautodoxes still advocate vaccination.According to the review of research conducted by the Centers for the Control and Prevention of Diseases (CDC), reliable scientific evidence of the relationship of the vaccine from the listed diseases with autism is not.
Congenital immunity is better than purchased?
The congenital immunity system is activated when the child begins to feel bad and the body has to deal with infection. After when a child is passing, he will acquire immunity to the causative agent of one or another disease.
It is true that congenital immunity can sometimes be much "stronger" immunity acquired by vaccination. Because of this, parents of children do not agree to vaccination. However, it should always be remembered about the ratio of "risk-benefits".
For example, to develop congenital immunity to Corey, the child must first infected the disease. At the same time, it is necessary to be prepared for the fact that this infectious viral disease can cause serious complications.
Approximately 1 of 20 children during infection develops pneumonia, and a quarter of sick cortewings need hospitalization.Corey complications can be life-threatening. The World Health Organization (WHO) argues that for 2000-2017, vaccination contributed to a decrease in measles from measles by 80%.
Thus, the production of antibodies to measles after vaccination is associated with much less risks for the life and health of the child. Extremely rarely develop side effects on the vaccine.
Do vaccines do dangerous "toxins"?
Another myth lies in the fact that the actual vaccine can be harmful because it contains toxins.
It is true that some vaccines contain substances that, if a person in large quantities fall into the human body, can cause significant harm. These substances include mercury, formaldehyde and aluminum.
Nevertheless, it should be aware that the body is exposed to these substances during the usual meal. For example, people consume formaldehyde when fruits, vegetables and even meat are eating, as well as seafood and bird.
People are often in contact with aluminum, which is in water, food ingredients and preservatives. Some species of fish contain moderate or even increased mercury content.
The concentration of these substances in vaccines is so insignificant that they cannot harm the body.
What is known about vaccines from coronavirus?
On February 2 of this year, the results of the third phase of clinical trials of the vaccine were published in the authoritative medical journal The Lancet. The effectiveness of the satellite was 91.6%, and the safety profile was higher than that of other vaccines. Despite this, many are skeptical in relation to vaccination, because there are still no complete information about side effects. Recall that on the website of the Ministry of Health, you can find a document in which the contraindications for vaccine-philatics are described.
The other day it became known that 18 countries suspended vaccination with this drug. Among them are Germany, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Austria, and others. We have become messages about possible risks of thrombosis in small and large vessels. Thus, the prospects for the use of vaccines remain quite blurred and much to find out.
Papillomas are neoplasms that appear throughout the body and have viral origin. They are commercials in the form of nipples or plaques with a rough surface. Papillomas are formed not only on the neck; They may appear on the stomach, chest, face, limbs, genital organs.
There are many varieties of such neoplasms caused by a disease known as papillomatosis. For treatment, drugs and folk remedies are used, and also conduct special procedures. First of all, it is necessary to fight a human papilloma virus, the activity of which also provokes the emergence of such entities.
Types of papillom
There are many species of neoplasms that appear due to the activity of Papillomavirus. Externally, all varieties of papillomas are quite similar to each other. To accurately determine their type can only doctors: this should be done oncologist or dermatologist. Proper diagnosis is required to select the most optimal and least traumatic method of treatment.
The following types of neoplasses are distinguished, which appear due to human papillomava virus infection (HPV).
Often they appear in adolescence. Select flat, threaded, fitted.
The first are small reddish hills. They are smooth, shiny, contain liquid. Threads are distinguished by the presence of subtle burned processes on the surface. The soles do not appear on the body.
Also called Acrodoordon. This is a fingerty elongated soft bag, which is located on a narrow leg. The color is the same tone as the skin, and can also be slightly darker or lighter.
Are a kind of melanocytic neoplasm. Outwardly resembles a soft fibromo, but in size more. It is covered with hairs, dark dots, although there are also completely dark education. Looks a little crossed.
These neoplasms are characteristic of the elderly people, so doctors are usually called their senile warts. Looks like large or minor outstanding plaques from the energized fabric.
Despite the fact that papillomas have a benign nature, they can be dangerous to human health. If you damage education, the scar will appear or the blood infection will arise. Therefore, it is strictly forbidden to pick the growths, scratch them and even more so try to cut themselves alone. This often provokes the spread of the tumor.
Papillomas are dangerous due to their viral nature. There is a more than HPV infection. Some of them are harmless, but there are those that lead to a fatal outcome. So, HPV 16 and 18 are able to cause cancer. If the thief begins to change the form, you need to urgently contact the hospital.
Determine whether the neoplasms are dangerous, you can independently in appearance. Melanoma, in contrast to papillom, asymmetric, do not have clear boundaries, have different color and make up more than 6 mm in diameter. However, to accurately determine the nature of education, it is necessary to rely only on a historic study, PCR and DNA analysis of the virus.
The human papilloma virus is sexually transmitted, from mother to child during generic processes, through abrasions, wounds and cracks on the body. But contact does not need to be direct. The virus remains on the subjects of life (towels, washcloths, razors, toothbrushes). You can also get infected in beauty salons, hairdressers, medical institutions because of the incorrect disinfection of the tools used. Infection occurs unnoticed for humans. He may not even suspect that it is a carrier.
- The reason for the appearance of papilloma is the activation of the virus. But there are also provoking factors:
- significant imminent immunity;
- abuse of alcohol drinks;
- long-term use of oral contraceptives, immunosuppressants, antitumor agents;
- aggravation of chronic diseases of the digestive tract;
- constant stress;
- excessive physical exertion;
- indiscriminate sex life;
- The incubation period can last up to the year; If the body's immune system has high resistance, then you can expect that the infection will not show itself. That is why prevention is extremely important. To do this, you need to follow the following rules:
- Strengthen the immune system: to eat correctly, use vitamin and mineral complexes, walking out in the fresh air, to play sports;
- avoid random sexual bonds without using barrier contraceptives;
Attend a gynecologist or a urologist at least once a year.
As one of the most reliable means of prevention, it is recommended to make vaccinations. Developed 2 vaccines - Cervarix and Gardasil. Both drugs contain protein particles of microorganisms shells. The DNA of the virus is absent, so that such a similar drug is completely safe.
Features of therapy
As for treatment, there are no clear schemes for men and women. The choice of method of therapy depends on the type of disease itself. All methods are aimed at eliminating the manifestation of infection. For this, drugs, folk remedies and special procedures are used.
Surgical intervention is practiced only if the growths are arranged by groups. We must prescribe vitamins and pharmaceutical agents that strengthen the immunity. In the early stages, this method gives a positive trend. Children are also suitable ointments and creams.
As for pregnant women, the virus does not have a negative effect on the development of the fetus, but can be transmitted during childbirth, and if the neoplasses are located in the vagina or on the cervix, the probability of infection is almost 100%. Also during pregnancy, new growths often appear, and older rapidly increase in size. Women prescribe only safe antiviral agents. Suitable Anaferon, Viferon. The latter can be used in the form of vaginal suppositories and ointments.
Any pills are allowed to take only after the doctor's appointment.
To eliminate papilloms at home, first of all, drugs are used, the action of which lies in the fact that the skin affected by the virus is brazed. When using most of them, the surrounding healthy fabrics are recommended to be protected by plaster or bold cream. Preparations should be applied every day before the extinction of the outflow.
The most popular and effective are the following.
Super trust and mining cleanliness
This is a pharmacy version of the plant that contains special alkalis. When it is used, there is a high probability that the scar will remain.
Both means are considered extremely aggressive for the skin, but allow you to quickly remove the growths. However, for intradermal nevus they are not suitable.
The tool allows you to remove papillae without strong damage. The drug is not the most aggressive, and the price allows you to read it affordable. Contains metacrezol and phenol.
Such a drug freezes the growths. It is a liquid from cooling components, which are not included in the number of nitrogen.
When the fabric hops, it takes place. However, intradermal neules with such a means are impossible to treat.
The main active component is nitric acid, which is formed from the reaction of silver nitrate with water, so the growth before applying should be wetted. This method acts on the tissue is more gentle than alkaline compositions.
This is a common inexpensive means that has a strong antivirus effect. Used in therapeutic and preventive purposes. Suitable for processing any skin sections, including in intimate places.
The main operating component of ointments is human interferon, which has antiviral and immunomodulatory properties. Contraindications for use are practically absent. Such a means can be used even for pregnant women and newborns.
To eliminate papillom, an ointment with a 60% concentration is used. The medicine causes pain and burning. The drug dries out the growth, but it is not necessary to tear it yourself - it will just disappear.
The remedy has antiviral, bactericidal, anesthetic effect. The main component is ricinic oil.
The ointment contains trifhosphate, which penetrates deep into the cellular structures of the neoplasms and blocks their further development.
The means comprises methyluracil and evil gramphenicol. The first has immunostimulating properties, the second is considered an antibiotic.
The means contains zinc oxide. It has antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, adsorbing and astringent action.
Folk remedies also help get rid of papillom. You can use the following methods.
- Preparation of grass-based tincture:
- Squeeze juice and mix 2 parts of it with 1 part of medical alcohol.
- Insist in a cold place for 3-5 days.
Makeup to wipe once a day with papilloma.
You can simply use fresh juice cleanliness or grind it from the leaves in Cashitz and apply them by closing the marley on top.
The easiest way - once a day lubricate the outflow of fresh juice of the plant.
- Dandelion based tincture:
- Litter bank to fall asleep the heads of the plant.
- Pour completely medical alcohol or cologne.
- Insist for 2 weeks.
Lubricate thigh 4 times a day.
- Squeeze juice from 1 garlic and mix from 0.5 h. Any cream (best is children's).
- Apply the composition once a day, taking the plaster from above.
Hold 3 hours.
Store the composition follows in the refrigerator.
- Cut off half the bulbs and squeeze juice out of it.
They make a new formation 3 times a day.
- Also apply onion husks:
- Pour completely medical alcohol or cologne.
- Fill the glass jar with parts of the plant and pour to the medical alcohol to the top.
The resulting composition is wipe the thief every day.
Aloe and Kalanchoe
- Cooking order:
- Choose a plant that is at least 3 years old.
- Separate the bottom leaves.
- Rinse and cut along.
- Attach the inside to papilloma and fix the plaster.
Keep all night.
Violet, wormwood, plantain
- All herbs should be taken in equal proportions.
- 100 g of harvesting to pour 500 ml of vodka or medical alcohol.
- Insist for 3 weeks.
- After strain.
Apply for wiping papilloma 1-2 times a day.
- It is necessary to prepare 3 alcohol tinctures in advance - on the basis of chaga, chiurela and turn. For this:
- Pour a pinch of each raw material to pour 100 ml of alcohol and wait for 1-3 weeks.
After it is necessary to strain and mix with equal parts.
The liquid must be used to wipe the problem area of the body once a day.
For treatment you need to use kernels.
- Required for cooking:
- Take half the bucket of fruits and pour boiling water.
- Wait 12 hours.
- Heat fluid.
Use for a healing bath.
The inner side to apply to the wart and leave for the whole night
Chicken egg protein
Wipe the thief to 6 times a day. It is best to use protein from chicken eggs
Lemon essential oils, tea tree or licorice
Point to straighten twice a day
Once a day, make the neoplasm with juice fruit
Juice of this plant is used in the same way as in the case of a purestel, but the procedure itself must be carried out up to 9 times a day.
1-2 times a day wipe the problem space
All listed funds have a detachment for papillomal action. This is due to the fact that they slow down the reproduction and development of viruses due to special enzymes and acids. They migrate growths, so that they gradually black and eventually die away. It is necessary to apply the funds daily within 1-2 months. This time is enough so that the thief disappeared. Otherwise, you need to repeat the procedure and then until the neoplasm will disappear.
Necessarily such means on an allergic reaction. For this, before starting treatment, they are applied to the fold of the elbow and are waiting for 10 minutes. If irritation does not appear, redness, swelling, rash, then homemade medicine can be applied.
Instrumental and surgical methods
Modern medicine has created several efficient and rapid methods for removing the neoplasm. If the growths are somewhat, you will need several sessions. Indications for the use of such techniques are significant sizes of formations, as well as a large lesion area. The techniques described below are used in cases where drugs and folk remedies have not given a positive result.
Allocate the following methods.
Such a radical method is rarely used due to its potential danger. The procedure is carried out under anesthesia. After it, the scar is usually left.
In the course of this procedure, liquid nitrogen is used for moxibustion. As a result, the outflow is frozen under the action of low temperatures. It is destroyed from the inside, and after a few days just disappears.
If the substance penetrates too deep, then the burn remains. Also, if the doctor did not fully proceed with papillae, then the infected places will remain, which will later become a source of new formations. This is due to the fact that it is difficult to control the depth of exposure to even an experienced doctor.
An unambiguous minus is that after the procedure there are scars. In addition, it in itself is quite painful.
This method is the most popular. During its use, papillas is cleaned with a laser. The procedure is carried out quickly and hardly hurts pain. However, if there is a need for this, local anesthesia is used.
One of the advantages of such a method is the lack of bleeding: the laser removes each layer of the affected place and immediately burns the vessels. After the scar procedure usually do not remain.
This method, like laser therapy, is very popular. The growths are removed using the electric current of high frequency. The technique is completely safe, so it comes to even children. Before its use, patients make local anesthesia.
The advantage of this method is that in the future, the growth can be checked on oncological changes, since papillomas are excised current, and do not burn.
Radio wave therapy
For this procedure, a special knife is used, which produces radio waves. It is they who excite the neoplasm. The procedure is highly accurate and does not affect healthy fabrics at all. The burns after it also do not remain. The risk of recurrence is very low. However, the conduct requires preliminary anesthesia.
The recovery period lasts until the week. Rankers need to be treated with antiseptic solutions: hydrogen peroxide, Mirismine, etc.
Papillomas are benign neoplasms localized on the skin and mucous membranes having a viral nature. From a clinical point of view, they are represented by small papillary growths on a thin leg, the color of which differs from light to dark brown. In addition to the fact that such elements are a cosmetic defect, they can also be ulcerated and bleed. In this article we will talk about why Papillomas may appear on the neck, what to do when they occur?
Why do papillomas appear on the neck?
Papillomas are a frequently found problem among the population. In 2016, scientists from the Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy published work, based on the results of which it was established that papillomas are one of the main nosological pathologies of the skin and subcutaneous fatty fiber, detected in 34% of patients to the regional cosmetology polyclinic of Nizhny Novgorod.
As we have already told, the basis of the appearance of papillomes is infectious, namely the viral flora.
The causative agent is the human papilloma virus transmitted with direct contact. In the overwhelming majority of cases, the contact-household path of infection is implemented, less often - sexual. An important condition for the penetration of the pathogen into the body is the presence of various microcarbations, scuffs, cracks on the skin and mucous membranes.
It is noteworthy that the virus for a long time can be in the body, at the same time clinically not showing.
Antiviral Means for Papillic Treatment
Often when there is a papillom on the skin, antiviral agents are applied. However, it is worth noting that antiviral drugs can be assigned only by a doctor if there is indications for their reception.
One of the most popular funds is Inosin Pranobex. It has not only antiviral, but also immunomodulatory action. The Inosina Pranobex administration rate for papillomavirus infection in adults ranges from 14 to 28 days. This medication is not recommended to be used in renal failure, gout, urolithiasis, childhood up to three years.
Local preparations for removal of neoplasms
Single papillomas on the neck can be removed using special local means.
As an example, a solution containing phenol and metacrezol can be brought. He has an ignition effect, effectively fights not only with papillomas, but also with warts, dry corners, and so on.
This drug is applied exactly to the affected area with the help of a special applicator, avoiding entering the adjacent areas. With small papillomas, as a rule, there is a sufficient one-time application. Larger papillomas are treated three or four times. Between application, it is necessary to give a solution to dry.
- To other methods for removing papilloma conducted in the hospital, include:
Laser or radio wave removal.
The choice of a particular method is carried out individually depending on the number and size of the neoplasms, the age of the patient, and so on.
Used photographic materials shutterstock
Many people on the skin have benign soft corporal growth. In most cases, they have a "leg". In everyday life, such skin formations were painted warts. But in dermatology they are called papillomas.
These neoplasms may occur on any body of the body. However, the most common is the armpits zone, neck and a groin area. If they do not pay attention to them, they are able to increase in size, to be injured when contact with clothes and bleed.
Why the skin polyps occur, it is necessary to turn to the doctor and how to get rid of them forever - consider in our article.
Because of what papillomas appear
The main culprit of this pathology is HPV or a human papilloma virus. It is in the body almost every person. But not everyone has external manifestations in the form of growths. This is due to the fact that with good health, the virus is safely suppressed by immune cells. And in 2-3 years, in most cases, it independently disappears from the body.
What is this virus? HPV is a non-columnal virus that is embedded in the DNA of the skin cell and mucous membranes. It is located on the surface without leaving the deep layers of the demes.
Long months, and even years he is in sleeping condition. With a decrease in immunity for various reasons, the virus is activated and starts to grow. So there are papillomas.
- To factors that negatively affect the immune system include:
- Permanent stress.
- Poor-quality or monotonous nutrition.
- Lack of vitamins.
- Chronic fatigue.
- Passive lifestyle.
- Bad habits.
- Malignant tumors.
- Transferred severe infectious diseases.
In the risk group there are elderly, since due to age-related changes, the body is worse than viruses. Also often skin entities occur in children. The inconsigned immunity of the child is not able to cope with the virus. And he, after 2-3 months after infection, enters the active phase. Important!
If a person is infected with HPV, it is impossible to completely remove it from the body. Either self-appear occurs, or it flows into a "hibernation" when the immunity is strengthened.
Risk factors for women
During pregnancy, women have a natural oppression of the immune system. This is necessary so that the body does not perceive the embryo, as an alien object, and gave him the opportunity to attach in the uterus. If a woman in the body has a human papilloma virus, he will definitely take advantage of this moment. Therefore, pregnant women have a papilloma - a frequent problem.
Risk factors for men
The causes of the occurrence of skin formations in men lies in the abuse of alcohol, frequent change of sexual partner, smoking. Harmful habits negatively affect the state of general immunity, and the constant inhalation of tobacco smoke oppresses the local protection of the oral cavity and respiratory organs. It can cause such a severe disease as larynx papillomatosis.
On average, the latent (hidden) period lasts from 3 months to a year. With strong health, an infected person remains just a carrier, without external manifestations. But the danger lies in the fact that he is able to infect another person.
Ways to infection HPV
The causative agent is able to survive outside the human body. Infection is most often happening by transmitting a virus through a contact-household path. It may be a handshake, touch, as well as the use of common households, toys. Frequent cases of infection in public recreation places. This is a bath, swimming pool, water parks.
But for penetration into the dermal layer of the skin, one condition is necessary - damage to the skin. For infection there will be enough microcracks or a small abrasion.
The newborn baby has infection by a vertical path, that is, from mother carrier in the process of childbirth or in breastfeeding.
Genital pointed papillomas or condylons are transmitted only through unprotected sexual intercourse. Also possible self-effects, that is, the transfer of the virus from one part of the body to another. This happens when combing or injury, for example, during shaving.
Main types and types of papillom
HPV strains there are many. Medicine is still known only about 200 species of the virus. Some of them are affected only areas of the body, the other - the mucous membranes of the genital organs, and the third arise in the oral cavity and larynx.
Among famous species there are types that have a high oncogenic risk. For example, the most dangerous for women are viruses 16, 18 and 31 types. They are often detected in the erosion of the cervix, and also cause it to rebirth into the cancer tumor. The presence in the body of highly alcoholic types of the virus does not mean that a person will necessarily have oncology. But it requires a more careful attitude towards health and surveillance with a specialist.
- In size and form distinguish the following types of papillom: Vulgar
- - These are ordinary, the most common thighs. They often appear between the fingers, on the sole of the legs, chin. The plantar condyloma has a somewhat siled solid view due to walking and pressure. Often painful, but not oncogenny. Thread or acrohords
- Flat - Characteristic for older people. Externally dense yellowish color. Tendency to increase over time. Always have a thin leg. Localized by armpits, in the neck, in the skin folds and in the groin. Not capable of malignization.
- - Small numerous skin formations of flat shape. Over the skin towers slightly. Have a physical or a bit brown. Located on the face, in the upper part of the chest, in the anal zone. Low risk of mischief. Pointed Warts or Condyloma
- Arise only on the genitals. The path of infection is predominantly sex. Capable for rebirth in malignant education.
Some forms of HPV lead to a dangerous disease of the larynx papillomatosis. White raid and growths impede normal breathing, vocal ligaments are affected. This state is capable of suffocation. Often this diagnosis is diagnosed with children. With complicated current, the virus descends down, and strikes bronchi, lungs and trachea.
Danger of skin growth
Most of them do not pose a threat to life and health. They are only aesthetic defect and cause psychological discomfort.
But, if papilloma is caused by a high-level virus, then under adverse circumstances, it can lead to a cancer diagnosis. Malignant education leads to strong intoxication, as well as to metastasis.
- Factors that are able to provoke the misstatement of education:
- solar burns and ultraviolet effects;
- infection of papilloma as a result of its injury;
Chronic inflammation in the body and resignation of immunity.
Also, the growths are often growing, their number increases. They tend to merge into groups, as a result a large affected area is formed. Rubbing clothes can lead to injury and bleeding of outflow.
When need to contact a doctor
- It is necessary to refer to the dermatologist to inspect if the following changes have noticed:
- After injury, the wound does not heal. There is a liquid release, pain occurs when touched.
- The form of education has become darker.
- Papilloma began to increase in size.
- The appearance of an unpleasant odor.
- Pulsating pain even alone.
Hair loss in the outage zone.
Any skin formation is subject to inspection and observation in genetic predisposition to oncology. If papillomas bring discomfort and interfere, they are subject to mechanical removal.
Diagnostics and papillomal treatment
- Depending on the location of localization, contact a dermatologist, gynecologist or urologist. The following studies are required to assess the growth:
- Dermatoscopy is a detailed study of papillomas through a magnifying device.
- Blood test for the detection of antibodies to HPV.
- PCR diagnostics.
Taking biomaterial on histology (if suspected the malignation of education).
With vaginal formations, the doctor takes strokes from the urethra or cervix. Analysis is carried out for the presence of STIs. Diagnostics in the presence of Condyl is carried out by both partners.
For multiple rashes, analysis is possible to test the immune status.
Therapy is aimed at suppressing the virus and improving immunity. For this, it is necessary to pre-remove all the growths as the sources of the virus. Then antiviral therapy and the reception of immunomodulators are carried out.
Methods of removal of formations
- Depending on the size and location, the doctor may offer the following methods of operational removal.
Cryodestruction or exposure to liquid nitrogen.
- The disadvantage of this method is that the specialist cannot accurately monitor the depths of exposure. Because of this, burns are possible or incomplete removal of education.
This is a modern method that allows one session to get rid of several formations. Does not leave scars or scars. Does not lead to bleeding, as the process of seating the vessels is occurring. It has a number of contraindications.
- This method implies an impact on the growth with the electrode. Effective with protruding papillomas that have a leg. Used in an intimate zone. Advantage: Remote thief can be sent to a further laboratory study.
Radio wave method or radio agency method.
The specialist can individually pick up the length and power of radio wave, given the depth of growth. It is carried out using the Surgitron apparatus. Healthy cells are not damaged, a point exposure to the outflow of a thin electrode occurs. Rehabilitation is not required.
In rare cases, surgical excision of education is used. It is applied with large formations or in the presence of signs of mischief. This is the most radical, but effective method. Requires subsequent recovery. Often there is a small scar. The risk of recurrence is minimal, since the surgeon completely removes the growth, affecting a healthy area. Operation is carried out under local anesthesia.
Single ordinary papillomas can be derived using special chemical compositions. They contain alkali or acid. But with this method is a great risk of burning. In addition, with incomplete removal of outflow, new education often arise. Independent formalization may result in serious negative consequences.
Fully protect yourself from HPV infection is possible only with vaccination. But it is advisable to spend it only before the start of sexual life. It protects only from the most dangerous types of virus that can lead to oncology.
- To reduce the risk of papillom, it is necessary to comply with the elementary rules.
- In public holidays, do not walk barefoot. Use only your shoes.
- In public toilets use disposable overlays.
- Use a condom with an oral and vaginal form of sex. But this will give only 50% of protection, as it for infection is quite simple bodily close contact.
- Strive for monogamous relationships.
Minimize close communication with an infected person who has external manifestations of the disease.
Special attention should be paid to health if a pregnancy is planned. To do this, first pass the test for the discovery of HPV.
To avoid recurrence of pathology after removal, you need to accurately comply with all the recommendations of the doctor. It is necessary to take care of immunity, supporting it at an optimal level. To do this, it is necessary to eat right and fully eaten, play sports and abandon bad habits.