Rubber - a discomfort, which delivers a lot of inconvenience not only an adult, but also a child. Nasal congestion is accompanied by a headache, a night snoring. If we talk about a children's runny nose, then, along with the above symptoms, the kids are observed: lethargy, irritability, lack of appetite and sleep. The oxygen starvation of the brain appears, which leads not only to apathy, but also negatively affects the development of a children's body. The picture is not at all iris.
Let's try to figure out why this problem arises and how to treat a runny nose and nasal congestion from a child?
The content of the article
- Causes and symptoms of nasal congestion.
- The danger of a long runny nose at the child.
- How to facilitate the state of the children's body during a cold?
- What can not be done with a cold in children?
- Treatment of nasal and runny nose in children.
Causes and symptoms of nose
Rubber is not a disease, but may be a satellite of many diseases: from allergies to viral and bacterial infections. Children observed: nasal congestion, sucking, mouth breathing, temperature rise, cough, sore throat. Also, the selection from the nose may appear if a foreign object was in the nasal strokes.
A more detailed description of the symptoms and factors is a cold presented in the table.
|Stage Stage of Disease (Infectious Rubber)||Overflow, pain in the throat, transparent runny nose, headache, lethargy, a slight increase in body temperature|
|Rear rhinitis||Inhalation is accompanied by a whistle, throat, voting change|
|Allergic reaction||Transparent liquid discharge from nose, frequent sneezing, difficult nose breathing|
|Foreign object||Tearing, sneezing, Convenience and selection from one nasal stroke|
|Dusty dry air||Sneezing, headache, transparent runny nose|
|Reaction to some medicines||Difficulty of breathing due to multiple and long-term use of drug|
|Physiological rhinitis of newborns||Breathing through the mouth, loud approval|
In any case, even if you have established the cause of a runny nose from a child, it is dangerous to engage in self-medication. Contact your pediatrician, describe in detail the observed symptoms, the well-being of the kid, the history of the disease. The doctor will examine a small patient, will fix all the complaints, will diagnose and prescribe medicines.
Danger of a long runny nose at the child
Permanent runny nose is a serious symptom that does not allow to fully sleep, often causes cough, headache and increased fatigue. It bothers to concentrate on study, leads to anxiety and deterioration of appetite.
As a result of a long runny nose, complications are developing, which are very dangerous to the children's body:
- breaking sleep and appetite;
- partial or complete loss of smell;
- Strong headache;
- Approval and snoring;
- sinusitis, including sinusitis;
- inflammation of the brain;
- frequent joins and aspiration pneumonia in newborns;
- Mastoids - purulent inflammation of the mastoid process, in the ear in the ear.
Thus, the runny nose is not only inflammation of the mucous membrane, but also the disease of the body as a whole. It is important to get rid of the discharge from the nose at the initial stages. If you lose the moment, more radical measures will need to eliminate the complications arising. Often you have to resort to antibiotics, and in severe cases - to surgical intervention.
How to facilitate the state of the children's body during a cold?
A strong runny nose and nasal mortgage in a child not only interferes to breathe a baby, but also to eat, talk, sleep. Adults can facilitate the condition of the child with simple ways:
- Maintain optimal temperature and humidity level in the room. Temperature should vary from 18 to 22 degrees, but better lower than above. Humidity on the contrary should be relatively high: 50-70%. It is possible to increase its level, conducting regular wet cleaning or applying air humidification methods - spraying, artificial humidifiers.
- The correct process of playing is important. "Chemyring" nose provokes infection to get into the nasopharynx. It is impossible to argue at the same time both nostrils - it can cause otitis. Each nostril is highlighted separately, while the other is covered.
- Experts advise the use of disposable paper scarves, since the bacteria easily multiply in a wet climmer.
- Little children remove allocations using aspirator. This procedure should be carried out very carefully in order not to damage the gentle mucosa of the nasal moves.
- Nasal washing with saline solutions. To do this, you will need a solution with a sea salt, such as Salor Aqua. Therapeutic properties of sea water are based on its relationship with the intercellular fluid in the human body. Microelements and salts in seawater have an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect, improve metabolic processes in tissues and contribute to the restoration of the protective properties of the mucous membrane. Nose saline irrigation is recommended as a cold prevention. To avoid frequent colds, it is enough to wash the nose with sea water several times a week.
- Elimination of the mucous edema. To do this, it is necessary to choose an effective vasoconstrictor drug. One of the best is Salor Rino. Its main active substance - oxymetazoline, will quickly eliminate the nasal congestion and relieves the breath of the child.
- Allergic runny nose. The therapeutic scheme is selected individually and exclusively by the doctor. Self-medication can lead to tragic consequences! At first, the specialist will establish an allergy source, then prescribes antihistamines. The task of parents is to eliminate the contact of the child with allergens, regularly carry out a wet room cleaning.
All of the above methods are designed to soften the course of the disease and eliminate some unpleasant symptoms. Now consider what you can not do with a cold with a child, and what methods are recommended by modern medicine.
What can not be done with a cold in children?
Almost all parents know how to treat the nasal congestion from the child. But not everyone has an idea, what methods are dangerous in children's cold:
- It is impossible to mildly to kiss in the nose of milk, plant juices, various oils, pour onion or garlic. The result is often unpredictable: you can overcover the mucous membrane, to obtain its burn, provoke an allergic reaction, as well as various complications. Breast milk, which bury the infants - the nutrient medium for the reproduction of microbes. Such treatment is a cold and nasal congestion in children often leads to bacterial complications of viral cold.
- In no case can not be buried in the nose the child antibiotics. Such manipulations will not eliminate the cause of the disease, but help bacteria adapt to the medicine. As a result, we get - antibiotic resistant infections.
- Do not abuse vasoconducting drops. It is advisable to use them if it does not last for a long time. Always follow the attached instructions and recommendations of the doctor. The long-term use of such drugs (2-3 weeks) can lead to a disorders of the nasal mucosa. Vessels become fragile, nasal bleeding can occur.
Treatment of nasal and runny nose in children
Begin the treatment of rhinch after identifying the cause of concurrency. Only a qualified specialist can put the accurate diagnosis, so we recommend contacting the pediatrician. Consider the main methods of treatment.
- Dusty dry air. First of all, clean the mucous membrane and moisten it. Effective way is the irrigation of the nose with sea water Salor Aqua. It is also necessary to often air the room and moisturize the air. Useful walks in the fresh air.
- Foreign body. Delete foreign items from the nasal moves of the child must qualified specialists. Independently extract the foreign body is dangerous - there is a risk to push the subject to deeper or injure the nasal partition, thereby worsening the condition of the baby.
- Inflammatory throat diseases. To solve this problem, it is necessary to prevent inflammation and dissemination of infection. For a course of treatment, contact your pediatrician.
- Viral rhinitis. With a viral cold, the children's body independently copes with the disease. To eliminate unpleasant symptoms and improve the condition of the child, it is necessary to clean and moisturize the mucous membrane. It is useful to wash the nose of sea water. To get rid of the enemy of the mucous membrane, it is necessary to use safe vesseloring drugs, for example, Salor Rino based on oxymethazoline. Also bring the cost of the outdoor and regular ventilation of the room.
If the runny nose is observed for more than a week, contact a specialist.
- Rear rhinitis. It is necessary to moisten the mucous membrane with the help of nasal rinsing with seawater-based solution. Be sure to consult a doctor, it will prescribe a secreting therapy, as well as effective drugs.
- Physiological rhinitis of newborns is the normal condition of infants. Rubber and nasal congestion in infants passes independently over time. Easy the condition of the kid will help regular wet cleaning and air ventilation. If possible, feed the newborn breast milk - with natural breastfeeding, the nasophack is developing faster.
- Medical rhinitis. It is recommended to gradually reduce the dosage of drugs to full refusal to use. For the safe treatment of drug rhinitis, it is better to use drugs with oxymetazolin as an active ingredient.
Rubber is a rather dangerous phenomenon for the body of the child. It is necessary to approach its treatment with the same responsibility as to the treatment of any other disease. Rubber in children can go by himself, but hope only for it is too risky. Therefore, first try to find out the reason for the nasal congestion, then determine the treatment. Remember: You can only suspect the disease, but to inspect, make a diagnosis and choose suitable drugs from a cold and nasal congestion. The child must be a qualified specialist.
Good health to you and your children!
Published: October 20, 2018
Perhaps the most frequent manifestation of unhealthy in a child is rhinitis, and simply put - runny nose and nasal congestion. In this article we will tell you how and what to treat runny nose in the child.
The causes of the occurrence of a runny nose
These symptoms accompany teething, colds, allergic diseases. The runny nose can appear due to the ingress of a foreign body in the bow course, due to the curvature of the nasal partition, with the reduction of the lymphoid tissue of the nasopharynk almond (adenoid). Air-drip infections - the cause of rhinitis leading and prevalence. Most often we are talking about diseases of viral origin (ORVI). Their pathogens are influenza viruses, paragrippa, enteroviruses, rhinosticitial, adenovirus and many others.
Viruses are introduced into the nasophack mucosa cells and begin to multiply there. This leads to a violation of the protective and cleansing function of the epithelium of the upper respiratory tract. Damage to the mucosa of viruses leads to an increase in its permeability, occurrence of edema, an increase in the formation of mucus and its accumulation in the nasal strokes. It is during this period that the reparative (reducing) effect of the drug Derinat, due to which it is able to heal the damage caused by the mucous membrane, and therefore strengthen the antiviral and antibacterial barrier of the body. Read more about the preparation can be read on our website.
Stages of development of a runny nose
With the uncomplicated ID of ARVI in children and adults, the runny nose is developing in several consecutive stages, which are usually completed within 7-10 days together with the main disease. How does this happen? In the first hours of the disease, a reflex stage is observed: the nasal mucosa is pale, dries up, a feeling of tingling and burning, frequent sneezing appears. During the next 2-3 days, the catarrhal stage comes: the vessels of the mucous membrane are expanding, their permeability increases, from which it bluses and swells. There is a rich transparent, watery runny nose, which can be accompanied by a decrease in sense of smell, tearing, feeling and itching in ears, voting change. The third stage is associated with the possible addition of the bacterial component to the viral infection. At this stage, well-being becomes better, swelling and runny nose decrease, breathing alone through the nose, and the separated becomes more dense, viscous, takes yellowish or greenish color. The peculiarities of this or that pathogen and individual protective forces of the body, conducted by therapeutic measures affect the severity of the above stages, the nature of the flow and duration of the cold. A significant weakening of immunity in a child, insufficient or incorrect treatment threatens the transition of rhinitis to a protracted chronic form with probable complications, to avoid which helps a timely receipt of Derinat.
Dangerous consequences of a runny nose
In cases where it fails quickly cure a runny nose in a child The negative impact of this symptom for the implementation of various functions of the nose (olfactory, protective, speech) is possible. The rhinitis arising as an ARVI symptom often become a reason to exacerbate the available chronic diseases of the respiratory system and ENT organs. In addition, breathing difficult for a long time leads to the development of deformations of the face of the skull and even the chest, violation of the respiratory tract. The runny nose that does not eliminate many months may be the cause of hypoxic states that are fraught with violations of cardiac and higher nervous activity.
Hygienic events during the treatment of rhiny in children
Even the usual acute rhinitis, accompanying the course of ARVI at a relatively stable condition of the child, often requires active medical events. In order for the treatment of a runny nose in children quickly brought their results, due attention should be paid to hygienic measures. Consider them in more detail.
Maintain the houses of fresh, cool (18-22 ° C) air, avoid drying the mucous membrane, for which you follow the humidity of the air: regularly arrange a wet cleaning, leave a tank with water near the heating instruments, use industrial humidifiers or spray the room with a spray with a sprayer. Parently offer children drink, babies - chest, milk mixture. Place the child in bed, raising your head and shoulders - so you will provide the best slope of the mucus.
How to cure a runny nose in a child? Moisten the mucous membracy of the nasal cavity isotonic saline. For this purpose, special pharmacy preparations are suitable, physiological sodium chloride solution or a cooked home solution from 1 teaspoon of cooking (better iodized or marine) salt on a liter of clean boiled water. Watch out for the timely evacuation of the nasal separated from the nose. Use a small rubber pear or a special aspirator, cotton tours, moistened with saline. Before the procedure, cut into each nasal course of 2-3 drops of isotonic solution and wait a bit. Then, alternately, close one nasal stroke and suck the content from the other. If necessary, repeat the procedure, but not too often, so as not to injure the mucous membrane and do not cause it irritation. Derinat is just able to help restore and strengthen the nose mucosa and maintain it in good condition. The crusts from the nose are removed, softening them with neutral vegetable oils (olive, almond, peach, calendula, grape seed oil). For older children, it is necessary to explain how correctly blowing the root: with a rotor mouth, closing only one nostril, and without excessive effort (so that there is no infection of the hearing pipes and the middle ear). Learn the child from the habits of "shrimp" - to pull the mucus to the nose - this contributes to the spread of infection into the underlying respiratory tract departments. With a hygienic target, use disposable paper handkerchiefs, since fabrics serve as an excellent reproduction of microorganisms. Never rinse your nose with pears, syringes and other devices creating increased pressure - quickly cure runny nose such procedures will not help, in addition, in this way you can not only contribute to the contact of the microbes in Eustachiye pipes and the middle ear, but also damage the delicate drum Mount. For the same reason, it is necessary to use sprays with extreme caution, if the child is less than 3 years old, and to clearly follow all the requirements of the instruction.
To facilitate the state of the child several times a day, massage reflexogenic points. Their stimulation activates the protective forces of the body, for a while reduces swelling, and in addition, it has a good distracting effect. The main locations of such paired bioactive points:
- In the pits on the sides of the wings of the nose,
- under the nasal strokes above the upper lip, on the sides of the nose base,
- In the thicker of the skin fold between big and index fingers,
- at the base of the index finger,
- On the protrusion of the occipital bumps.
Pressing moderate power to be intermittent for 1-1.5 minutes to each zone.
The use of vasoconstrictor drugs in children
In modern pediatric practice, the position in relation to the use of this group of drugs is ambiguous. On the one hand, the vesseloring drops (decongestants) can cause a lot of unwanted effects, including addiction, dryness of mucous membranes, tachycardia, insomnia, and in the case of severe poisoning, the inhibition of the nervous system, lethargy, lowering the body temperature. On the other hand, the lack of normal nasal respiration is also fraught with the serious consequences of which we mentioned above. Most pediatricians and ENT doctors today agree that the use of vasoconducting drugs in childhood is possible with the ineffectiveness of other methods, considerable difficulty or complete absence of nasal respiration. Before using decongestants, you need to get acquainted with the following recommendations:
- Do not use vasoconducting drugs in children of the first months of life
- Apply only drip forms of vasoconstrictor drugs in young children
- Strictly observe age rules, dosages and multiplicity (frequency) of use
- Do not use vesseloring drugs longer than 5-7 days, if they are not enough effectiveness, you must consult a doctor
- In children who have concomitant chronic diseases, due to the possible presence of contraindications, apply only on purpose and under the control of pediatrician
If the reception of the thoroughbreaking droplets is necessary, to use in parallel with them means that reducing the effect on the nasal mucosa: for example, Derinat
Preparations with local antibacterial action
The so-called topical antibacterial agents are used in the case of attachment of a bacterial infection, when the discharge from the nose takes purulent. Despite the fact that such drugs are locally, they are well absorbed and have a strong impact on the children's body. Like all antibiotics, these medicines have their own testimony, contraindications, side effects and complications. Therefore, the need for appointment, the choice of a particular drug and its dosage should be carried out by a doctor on the basis of inspection and results of laboratory research, analyzes.
Antiviral and immunomodulatory products
In the complex of therapeutic measures in the event that the child fell ill orvi, many doctors prescribe various groups of drugs that can stimulate the protective forces of the body, contribute to the activation of immunity, increase the effectiveness of other drugs. Such funds are often used for the planned prevention of ARVI in children, in the midst of the flu epidemic, as well as to prevent and treat complications of colds. Antiviral and immunomodulatory drugs can have a local or general medicinal action. They are distinguished in composition, form of release, the peculiarities of immunomodulating properties, indications and permissible age criteria. An independent application of such means (especially systemic action) is undesirable. The answer to the question "How to treat a runny nose in a child?" The doctor should look for, given the individual features of the immune status of the baby, the specifics of the disease and certain immunological indicators. And, of course, do not forget about Derinate. It is Derinat that has a unique combination of antiviral and reparative properties, due to which it has proven itself in pediatric practice. The means is convenient for use and allowed for children from the first day of life.
Read interesting articles on related topics:
Rubber and nasal mortgage in the child are the main manifestation of inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity, in other words - rhinitis. Rinith in children is most often developing due to allergies or infection. Allergic rhinitis is a serious problem of pediatrics due to the high prevalence, a negative impact on the quality of life and child performance, as well as due to the high economic costs associated with the treatment of this disease. The infectious rhinitis is equally relevant, which appears in a child against the background of an acute respiratory viral infection in the autumn-winter period. What are the causes of rhinitis, symptoms and, most importantly, how to cure a runny nose to a child consider below.
Rinith in children is most often developing due to allergies or infection.
Symptoms of rhinitis
When manifesting rhinitis, such symptoms are observed:
- runny nose;
- nasal congestion.
Otherwise, depending on the type of rhinitis, there are features.
For Allergic rhinitis Also characteristic:
- Itching nose. The child constantly scratches his nose, wrinkling him.
- Dark circles around the eyes.
- Possible itching age and tearing.
- Redness eye.
- Increased sensitivity of the nose to cold air, dust, sharp smells (for example, perfume, gels for the shower, marinada, etc.).
It is worth noting that allergic rhinitis exists two types: seasonal (pollinosis) and year-round. Seasonal is caused by pollen plants and coincides with the flowering of certain types of plants, to which the child has an allergy . Year-round rhinitis is not related to the flowering of plants and is noted with a constant contact of the child with an allergen, regardless of the season of the year. Most often, the cause of such rhinitis is home dust, animal wool, feathery pillows, etc. Characteristic for year-round rhinitis is chronic runny nose.
Year-round rhinitis is not related to the flowering of plants and is noted with a constant contact of the child with an allergen, regardless of the season of the year.
For infectious rhinita Characteristic :
- Increase body temperature.
- It may also be accompanied by pain in the throat, cough, i.e., with infections, rhinitis is only a separate symptom of the disease.
- There may also be weakness, lethargy, nausea, drowsiness.
Infectious rhinitis is more often noted in the autumn-winter period, since at this time there is an increased morbidity . You can get infected with a patient with a person who is most infectious at the very beginning of the disease.
Treatment of rhinitis
Treatment of infectious rhinitis
- Children recommended abundant drink in the form of juices, horses, not strong tea, water.
- Antipyretic means with increasing body temperature. Preference is given to Paracetamol.
- Washing the cavity of the nasal saline. The preparations of this group include Aqua Maris, Akwalor, Humer. There is a simpler and economical way to washing the nose in children. You can use the usual physiological solution, which is swung using a one-time syringe into the old bottle of vasoconstricting drops for the nose that have a dispenser. Very convenient and cheap to use means. We draw your attention to the fact that salt solutions are used not only for treatment, but also for the prevention of infections. Before entering the street, after visiting shops, schools, sports sections, there are enough 2-3 injection into each nasal stroke in order to wash off viruses from the nasal cavity and moisten the mucous membrane.
- With a pronounced nasal congestion, you can resort to the use of vasoconstrictor drops for the nose. Due to the narrowing of the vessel, the swelling of the nasal cavity and the child becomes easier to do inhale. Some drugs from this group are also combined with anti-inflammatory and antiallergic substances. The drugs of this group include: oxymetazoline, xylometazoline, vibration. It is worth noting that the specified group of drugs has a restriction by age and the duration of use.
Infectious rhinitis is more often noted in the autumn-winter period, since at this time there is an increased morbidity .
Treatment of allergic rhinitis
- Compliance with diet. Potentially allergens are excluded from the diet: citrus, nuts, fish, seafood, chocolate, smoked products, eggs, honey, fruit and red and orange berries.
- Elimination of contact with allergen. For this, first of all, it is necessary to determine the causal allergen. In this case, you can use skin samples with allergens. In addition to eliminating contact with an allergen, it is also necessary to maintain a certain humidity of the room, since dry air can contribute to drying the mucous membrane and the appearance of a cold in the morning.
- Antihistamines. Antihistamines are used for allergies. There are a large number of them. In the daily practice of pediatrician, the oral use of loratadine and cetirizine is quite often used. There are also antihistamines that can be used in the nose. This preparation is allergel, which is produced in the form of a spray for the nose and eye drops.
- Intranasal glucocorticosteroids, i.e. hormones in the nose. They are the most efficient group of drugs for the treatment of allergic rhinitis. They allow you to cure a runny nose in children quickly and efficiently. Used by a short course, have contraindications and age limits. Of the drugs of this group, it is worth noting Avais, Nazonex.
- With the pronounced nasal congestion, you can use vasoconstrictor drugs. Preference is given to vibration. You can also use oxymetazoline, xylometazoline.
The most promising and actual method of treating allergic rhinitis is AllergegenSpecial Immunotherapy (SIT) . The essence of the method is reduced to the fact that an allergen is introduced into small and gradually increasing doses, thereby forming a resistance to it. It is carried out long, there are contraindications, but the effect of this method exceeds its disadvantages.
Thanks to modern drugs and approaches, Rinith is good to treat.
Rinith is good to treat. If the symptoms appear the symptoms, it is necessary to refer to the pediatrician in a timely manner, which will conduct a survey and prescribe adequate treatment of the disease. With long-term ignoring rhinitis symptoms, a chronic form is possible. Cured chronic runny nose is quite difficult and requires long-term treatment.
Nasal mortgage in young children is quite often found, while other signs of the disease may not appear. Constitution is associated with swelling of the nasal mucosa. This is a painful syndrome in which the nasal breathing is disturbed.
The child becomes a capricious, eating badly. To eliminate the mortgage, you need to reveal its reason and timely start treatment. In any case, the edema of the mucous membrane is a sign of the inflammatory process, and it is not recommended to ignore it.
Causes and signs of nasal
Nasal congestion can provoke different reasons
Symptoms of nasal congestion are usually recognizable. The child begins to snack, sleeps badly, breathes his mouth, the nose and eyelids become ease. With a strong edema, the appetite is broken, the child often cries. In some cases, there may be other signs of ARVI: abundant discharge from the nose, sneezing, cough, headache, elevated body temperature.
If the nasal is running, it may appear itching or burning in the nose. Crustes are formed on the mucosa, nasal bleeding occurs.
The causes of the nasal congestion can be a lot:
- ORVI. Viral infections are found in young children constantly. The child's immune system is completely formed only by 5 years, before this age children are often sick, especially after contact with an infected person. At the same time, the symptoms of viral rhinitis in children can manifest themselves in different ways: some of these are exclusively snot, others have a strong swelling.
- Allergy. The child has the impact of various allergens (animal wool, dust, pollen of plants) causes strong swelling. In respiratory allergy, the nasal congestion is enhanced with long-term contact with the stimulus. In addition to edema, frequent sneezing, cough, asthma, abundant discharge from the nose can appear.
- Dryness and gas tanning. In infants, swelling can be caused by uncomfortable air humidity. To avoid swelling, you need to constantly maintain the temperature and humidity of the air. Also, edema can cause pairs, gases, tobacco smoke.
- The foreign body in the nose. Little children often stick small objects to themselves, about which parents may not suspect. In this case, the child almost immediately begins to snap, although the breath of the second nostril is preserved. After some time, the mucosa begins to inflame and swell, the breath is disturbed stronger.
Treatment appoints a pediatrician after a thorough inspection and identification of true causes of concurrency. If the constriction is chronic and appears often, a child must examine.
We use threshing drops no longer than 3-5 days
Usually moms are in a hurry to take advantage of vasoconducting drops and sprays to facilitate the condition of the child. But treatment can be started only after determining the reasons for constraints, and, as a rule, this treatment is complex.
A strong nasal congestion cannot be left without attention, since the child is difficult to breathe, and oxygen fasting is particularly harmful to the growing organism.
When treating, the following drugs are often recommended:
- Vaconishing sprays and drops. When concluded, these funds are indispensable. Due to the active substance (oxymetazoline or xylometazoline), they instantly remove swelling and allow the nose to breathe up to 12 hours. However, droplets and sprays are addictive, it is impossible to use them for a long time or exceed the dose. Often children are prescribed by Tizin Ksilo, Snoop, Baby, Nazivin.
- Sprays and drops for cleansing the mucous membrane. Cleansing and moisturizing the mucous membrane will help reduce the time of the disease and reduce swelling. To this end, Akwalor Baby is appointed, Aqua Maris, Novyvin. The composition of these drugs is absolutely safe and often includes only sea water.
- Antihistamines. When responding allergies, remove the edema can be removed only with the help of antihistamine preparations (zoda, diazoline, suprastin, cetirizine). Some of them can be taking longer, the entire period of seasonal allergies.
- Antiviral drugs. These drugs on edema do not affect, but they help to deal with the causative agent of the disease. At ARVI, Ergoferon, Viferon, Kahood, Anaferon are appointed to children.
- Warming ointments. In pharmacies, a large number of rubrices containing essential oils are sold. They can be applied by massaging movements on the wings of the nose, whiskey, neck. These ointments act as inhalation, they cannot be applied to the nasal mucosa, otherwise you can get a burn.
Some drugs can cause a child an allergic reaction or side effects. When strengthening edema, the appearance of suspicious symptoms needs to be discontinued and consult a doctor.
Washing and inhalation
Making inhalations with nebulizer child correctly!
The nose washing procedure helps not only reduce swelling, but also clean the mucous membrane from microbes, mucus, crusts. This is an affordable and safe procedure that can be held at home. However, before washing the nose, you must consult a pediatrician.
Breast children are recommended to wash the nose only drip. If you use sprays or rinse under pressure, the infection can get deeper on the nasal move, which will lead to otitis.
For washing, you can use salted water or saline. Wash the nose with the help of children's pear or sterile syringe without a needle. Strong pressure should be avoided, since it will only strengthen the pressure. For a child, salt concentration in water should be minimal. The solution should not be salt crystals.
The child must be warned that it is impossible to pull the water during washing.
Inhalations in the prelation of the nose in the child are also useful. Their use has a number of features:
- Some believe that hot inhalations in the treatment of concurrency are more effective, especially if you add essential oil into water, but a small child from a couple may have a burn or an increase in edema, so in the treatment of a child up to 3 years it is better to use a nebulizer with a cold ferry. It will clean the mucous membrane and moisturize it.
- Making inhalations can only be done in the absence of temperature. If it is above 37.5, the procedure must be postponed.
- Inhalation is carried out by courses for fixing the therapeutic effect. Courses can last up to 10 days, 1-2 inhalations per day.
- After inhalation you need to give a child to relax. If the mucus began to actively stand out, it needs to be removed by a nasal aspirator or ask the child to unimpose.
- When using a nebulizer after each procedure, you need to process the mask and rinse the container for the drug.
Safely consider only inhalations with mineral water or saline. Adding drugs only after a pediatrician consultation.
Folk remedies and massage
We treat the nasal congestion from the child with Calanechoe juice!
Folk remedies for nasal congestion can be quite effective, but can also cause severe allergies in the child. The younger than the age of the child, the greater the likelihood of an allergic reaction.
Special caution should be exercised when using honey, herbs, natural juices, which can also lead to a burn.
Most often, the following folk remedies are recommended for the treatment of the child:
- Calando juice. Long-known remedy for a cold. A few drops of freshly squeezed juice Kalancho need to be diluted with water in the proportion of 1: 1. Perhaps 1 drop in each nostril 1-2 times a day. After such droplets, the child will begin to actively sneeze, and then the swelling will decrease.
- Warming the nose. Remove the congestion helps the warming procedure. To do this, use a boiled egg or a sac with a salt, heated in a frying pan. It is not necessary to heal too much so as not to burn a child, keep to complete cooling.
- Bow. Onion drops have a strong antimicrobial effect, help to be resolved, remove the accumulated mucus. But onion juice needs to be well breeded with water so as not to cause burns and burning in the nose in the child.
- Ginger, honey, lemon. This tool is useful to take inside and add to tea. It is useful for increasing immunity, used with ORVI or regularly for prophylaxis. But it is necessary to give it to children under 3 years old with caution, since the likelihood of an allergic reaction is great.
For details on how to treat a runny nose in children, Kalanchoe juice can be found from the video:
Massage in congestion will help to remove the edema if it is done correctly. Little child point massage need carefully.
The pads of the fingers need to massage the points near the wings of the nose, between the eyebrows, at the temples and the urine of the ears. For each point you need to slightly pressed with your finger and perform 10 circular movements.
This simple technique helps to normalize the bloodstream and get rid of edema.
It is worth remembering that in some cases the cause of the congestion is the curved partition. In this case, folk remedies and massage will be useless. Single treatment is surgical intervention.
Consequences and prevention
The launched nasal congestion can cause serious complications!
Nasal mortgage is primarily dangerous violation of the normal respiratory process. The child begins to breathe mouth, which can lead to the disease of the throat. Breathing through the mouth is not enough deep, so the child begins oxygen fasting. It becomes sluggish, quickly gets tired.
Long-term mortgage can lead to sinusitis, otitis. Spring after a long rhinitis occurs in children over 3, when the sinuses are already enough formed.
To avoid nose congestion, you must adhere to simple prophylaxis rules:
- Vitaminotherapy. A growing organism requires a lot of vitamins. They come with food, but during the spring avitaminosis it is desirable to take multivitamin complexes. The course of vitamins lasts a month, after which a break is made for 2-3 weeks. Vitamins need to be chosen based on the age and needs of the child.
- Hardening. Hardening helps strengthen the immune system. The child needs to be regularly in air, taking sunny and air baths. Older children can carry out water treatments in cool water.
- Proper nutrition. The diet plays a big role in strengthening immunity. The child's nutrition must be balanced, contain a sufficient amount of protein, vitamins, minerals.
- Elimination of contact with allergens and infected people. With seasonal allergies, pollen it is necessary to exclude visits to the places where trees or herbs that cause allergies are growing. The windows in the apartment is better to open less often, but to air the room with a split system having filters.
- The right choice of clothing. You need to wear a child in the weather to avoid overheating or supercooling. In winter it is better to choose natural fabrics (several layers of clothing warmer than one thick layer), which passes the air so that the child does not sweat.
When the first signs of rhinitis, it is necessary to begin treatment. Lack of treatment may result in complications or transition of a disease in chronic form.
Nasal Convenience for Child: Treatment at home
Many parents are struggling with the nose in their children. This disease develops quite often, which is associated with the expansion of blood vessels, drying the mucous membranes, the appearance of edema.
In the nasal passages there is a blockage, which causes anxiety among babies, appetite and sleep. Treatment of stagnant phenomena in the home cavity at home the child allows to normalize the nose respiration and improve the overall health of the patient.
To prevent the development of negative reactions of the child's body, the use of drugs or folk remedies must be coordinated with the doctor .
Why is the nose in children - the main reasons
In childhood, a nasal overload can be caused:
- Divine Divine Disease. In such cases, the patient also has an increased body weight, throat pain, chest, perforation in the throat and general weakness.
- Reduced immunity. The weakening of the protective functions of the organism becomes a favorable cause of activation of pathogenic microbes, which leads to an enhanced nose mucus separation.
- Chronic diseases. Nasal sediments often arise against the background of poor-quality treatment of colds and their transition to chronic form. Resistant rhinitis, sinusitis, sinusitis lead to a deterioration of nasal respiration.
Among the causes of congestive phenomena in the nose not related to infectious damage to the body, it is necessary to allocate anatomical features and the influence of negative external factors.
In the first case, the difficulty of breathing is caused by a devoid partition, the presence of polyps in the nasopharynk.
Under external factors, we understand dry air, large concentrations of dust, wool, pollen and villion, inhalation of which causes the development of pathology in the nose.
How to remove nasal nasal
Different procedures are used to open the blocked nose in a child:
- The funeral;
- Foot baths;
The restoration of nasal respiration often requires the correct combination of drugs and popular drugs. Before the treatment of the baby's nose, all methods must be coordinated with the doctor.
The irrigation of the nasal cavities is controlled by adults. The procedure for babies should be approved by the pediatrician.
When the baby's nose is very crowded, the sessions help to skip the nose mucus, mechanically remove the pathogenic flora, remove the inflammation and swelling of the mucous membranes, normalize the moisture content in the nasophal. The result of the procedure is the restoration of the full function of breathing, an increase in local and general immunity, strengthening blood vessels, removal of crusts.
You can wash the nose at home:
- Iodine salt mixture.
- Black tea.
To prepare a salt solution, add 1 teaspoon of the main product for 1 liter of boiled water. The iodine salt mixture consists of 200 ml of water, ½ l. Salt and 2-3 drops of iodine.
High-quality black tea (sheet) is suitable for a procedure that helps strengthen capillaries and deal with allergic rhinitis. Welding must be well filtered before use.
Washer 3-5 times a day. To deliver the solution, a small syringe is used without a needle or pipette.
Nose Cleaning can also be performed using
- Aqua Rhinosol 0.9%;
- AQUALOR BABY.
Rinse sessions are preceded by burial, help prepare a nasal cavity to further treatment and strengthen the effect of vital drugs.
After blowing the nose to children, it is often recommended to use vasoconstrictor drugs produced in drip or aerosol form. The effect of such drugs is aimed at reducing inflammation and swelling of the mucous membrane, the exposure of the nasal moves and the elimination of pathogenic microorganisms.
The nose is deleted by the application:
- Naziwina 0.01%.
- Razrivina kid.
- Nasol Baby.
- For nose 0.05%.
If the nose does not inhale the child from early childhood, the following medicines are recommended:
- Nasivin 0.025%;
Vasoconstrictor drops for children are not recommended for more than 7 days. Too long intake of such drugs can lead to the occurrence of the dependence and development of narcotic rhinitis (chronic inflammatory disease of the nose mucosa).
Sprays for the narrowing of the nose vessels mainly have a higher concentration of the active substance, so they should be used only after 3 years.
Folk recipes droplets in the nose
In the initial phase of stagnant phenomena in the nose you can use homemade drops. For the treatment of children, the following compositions are recommended:
- Aloe juice, beet;
- Flower chamomile infusion;
- Vegetable oil with bow.
If the nose is scored, it is necessary to squeeze all the contents of the liquid from several Aloe leaves. Then the resulting juice is diluted with equal parts with boiled water. The finished drug is introduced twice a day for a few drops in each nostril.
In addition to the aloe juice in the event of a nasal breathing blocking, the pressure of the leaves of the calender tree is used. This product must be buried with clean boiled water (1: 1). Calanha is able to cause frequent sneezing, so it is not always suitable for young children.
Beet gland helps remove stagnant phenomena in the nose caused by sharp respiratory infections, flu, angina, ORVI, tracheite, laryngitis, adenoiditis
This natural "medicine" also manifests itself in the development of an allergic runny nose, contributes to the elimination of mucous nasal secretions of various thickness and colors.
To start treatment, it is necessary to squeeze the juice from the root and during the day to bury 2-3 drops into each nostril.
The chamomile decoction is considered safe even for babies. Due to the action of this plant, you can improve the consistency of the nose mucus, fight viruses or bacteria, normalize nasal breathing. For the preparation of a product in 1 cup of boiling water, add 1 tablespoon of dry grass and leave for 40 minutes. The composition is then burst into the nostrils of 2-3 drops 1-3 times a day.
Vegetable oil is mixed with onion juice in a 5: 1 ratio. After a thorough mixing, the solution is added in a volume of 2 drops in each nose passage. The process is repeated twice a day.
How to treat nasal congestion from a child at home inhalations
If drops do not help, you can breathe with a nebulizer or a traditional method. The effect of steam on the respiratory tract is permitted from 3 years of age. When carrying out inhalation therapy, it should be noted that therapeutic mixtures for both types of procedures are different.
For quick recovery hostage using a sprayer, use
- An aqueous solution of sodium chloride.
- Interferon (diluted with boiled water or saline).
- Chlorophyll across.
- Tincture of calendula.
- Preparations containing purified marine water (Mermer, Aqua-Maris, Decasan).
Alkaline formulations, such as mineral water, can help normalize nasal breathing. At the same time, Borjomi, Essentuki, Narzan are used for rinitis inhalation.
In the treatment of children, it is important not to exceed the share of the substances used. To avoid the risk of overdose and deterioration of the patient's condition, it is necessary to check the correctness of the dosage of the drug from a specialist.
Method of steam inhalation
Traditional steam treatment is based on inhalation:
- Soda solution (3-4 hours of soda per 1 liter of hot water);
- Mint oils (a few drops of 1 cup of liquid);
- a solution of sea salt (1 teaspoon in 200 ml of water);
- Vapors from potatoes prepared in a homogeneous form.
Along with steam methods, there is also a method of dry inhalation. Wipe 2-3 drops of peppermint oil to remove blockage in the nasal cavity. Such actions are best done before bedtime.
Vegetable esters can also be inhaled using an aromatic lamp. Oils of eucalyptus, juniper, fir and pines contribute to the release of nasal moves in cold periods.
When using coniferous rocks, it is important to take into account their significant allergenicity. If a child has negative reactions, then from such therapy should be refused and consult with the doctor.
Foot baths and warming up
Evaporation sessions on foot can help in the early stages of the disease. The dry mustard is added to the water heated to +37 ° C (several tablespoons on the average basin) and are thoroughly mixed. The patient must keep the legs in the container with the therapeutic composition until the fluid cools down (on average no longer than 10 minutes).
For warming up, warm boiled egg, boiled potatoes, iodine mesh are applied on the nose and nostrils. For a warming effect in the nasophal cavity, you can buy a special salt and blue lamp in a pharmacy.
The types of procedures listed in this section are fairly effective, but are contraindicated in patients with elevated body temperature .
Nasal mortgage in a child - how to treat if it is laid, how to remove what to do, how to cure and remove strong, treatment if lays
Stagnation in the nose - the usual phenomenon faced with both adults and children. Treatment of this phenomenon in a child can be very difficult for parents.
It is very important to understand the reasons for stagnant phenomena in the nose to be able to carry out therapeutic interventions to eliminate the disease. How and how to handle your nose baby?
Causes of the occurrence of a runny nose and nasal congestion
Children's noses are most often blocked by infections, cold, supercooling and allergies. At the same time, babies may experience other symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, high temperature, rhinitis, poor sleep, irritability, sore throat and cough.
According to statistics, in recent decades, children are hurt much more than 10-20 years ago, because they spend a lot of time at home, their body is not hardened and they are not ready for adverse environmental conditions that are observed in the modern world. For this reason, children learn less well and cannot fully understand the material. If stagnation in the nose becomes chronic, it can lead to deafness. In this material you can quickly and effectively learn about the treatment of a cold in children.
There are often cases when children are stuck with a nose with a septal curvature or inflammation of the mucous membrane. Adenoids, acute or chronic inflammation of the sinuses of the nose, can also cause.
To understand why the nose is blocked, you need to show the child to the doctor's ear, nose and throat.
The cause of difficult nasal respiration in children up to one year can also be narrow nasal passages. In this case, the baby is hard to breathe, especially in the room with dry air, his nose is constantly clogged.
But if the mother ventilats the room in which the child is located, uses the humidifier, and the stagnation in the nose does not disappear and is accompanied by the release of mucus, then the other reason should look for this problem.
The most common causes of stagnant phenomena in the nose in babies are allergies and viral infections.
Varies between the morning and at night. Morning stagnation in the nose is most often caused by dry air in the room where the child is sleeping. Many parents begin to complain that in the morning, during the heating season, they laid the noses to their kids.
To check whether dry air is really the only cause of the disease, moisturize the towels and hang them in the room at night.
If your child wakes up in the morning with pure spill, the humidity in his room is very low, and parents should think about buying a household humidifier.
Allergies and sinusitis can also cause a nose in the morning, especially if the allergen is the subject that is constantly in the children's room.
The blocked nose most often indicates that the child has excess mucus in the nose. In the afternoon, he drags only on the back of the larynx, and at night, he fuss his nose on the kid.
Chronic nasal plug must be allocated separately. You can talk about this phenomenon when normal nasal breathing in the infant is not restored for 1-2 months and the nose is almost constantly attached.
Only a doctor can diagnose chronic nasal overload and determine its causes.
Diseases in which the nose is laid
If a child has a nasal correction due to allergies, an allergist can determine the problem according to some samples. In this case, a special treatment of drugs from allergies is prescribed.
Parents should pay attention to the frequency of this phenomenon and the factors contributing to it.
If the child cannot catch anywhere else, but often he has a runny nose, then you are heading for an allergist.
The nose of the child is congenital due to narrow nasal passages. This disease can also be purchased through curved, curved nasal passages.
But nevertheless the most common disease in children is rhinitis. This cold is caused by wet air or inflammation of almonds. Rinith is found several times a year in children under 3 years old.
Chronic allergic rhinitis is formed long enough. The main reason for its formation is fluff, wool or home dust. To get rid of this form of a cold, it is necessary to determine the reason for its appearance and eliminate the irritant. Chronic infectious rhinitis helps to get rid of the immunologist.
If the nasal filling occurs without selection, it is probably sinusitis.
If it is discovered that the nose is blocked, you should immediately consult a doctor. It is impossible to leave a disease without treatment, as this can lead to serious complications.
Since the child should breathe mouth when his nose is blocked, all harmful bacteria penetrate his body and bypass the protective barrier formed by the nasal mucosa. For this reason, cough and other diseases of the upper respiratory tract are possible.
The child's nose correction can also cause the middle ear inflammation.
Treatment - how to get rid of an unpleasant symptom
At the first signs of nasal congestion and shortness of breath, parents should consult with ear doctor, nose and throat, which will conduct a survey and prescribe the necessary analyzes to determine the causes of the disease and the choice of treatment tactics. In this case, the doctor usually prescribes biochemical, allergic and immunological tests.
- Analysis of the state of the nasophack mucosa and nasal mucosa, ultrasound and X-rays of the sinuses of the nose in order to identify possible defects and swelling in the nasopharynx.
- The doctor may also assign microscopy and bacterial sowing of the mucus released from the nose during the disease.
- With the help of all these types of diagnostics, it is possible to accurately determine what caused the hostage, and reveal the trigger factors.
Medicines and drops that rented concrete
Next, the doctor chooses a medicine for treatment. The main task is to choose a product that facilitates breathing and moisturizes the nasal mucosa. Today, pharmaceutical companies offer enough drugs to cope with this task.
Inhalation very effectively, eliminates inflammation and swelling, makes breathing, moisturizes the mucous membrane. Most often doctors prescribe drops that eliminate hostages and contribute to the speedy recovery.
Treatment of the laid nose includes the use of anti-inflammatory drugs, antibiotics and vitamins, which contribute to recovery in chronic problems, such as sinusitis.
Classic and dot massage, feet, inhalation, aromatherapy are considered effective. These methods almost instantly free hostages and facilitate the patient's breath. The child can use medicines, drops and sprays that remove the inflammation of the sinuses of the nose and provide a full-fledged nose breathing.
What medicines may prescribe a pediatrician for a small child?
- Aquamaris Classic. These drops are specially designed for children and made of sea sterilized water. They can be used to moisture the nasal mucosa from the first days of the child's life. This is useful when sinusitis, ritin and adenoids.
- Nasol Baby. These vesseloring drops will quickly eliminate congestion in the nose and restore normal breathing. But you can not throw them over 3 days in a row, since unwanted side effects may arise.
- Fisher. This is a conventional saline, which is safe and effective for small children and helps with constipation.
- Otrivin. These drops are addictive and have side effects, so they should be used correctly and not more than 10 days in a row.
- Eifurbine composite. This is a homeopathic remedy for colds for children. It has anti-inflammatory and antiallergic effect. It is used during the treatment and prevention of colds in babies.
Place the bottle with a medicine in warm (but not hot!) Water to warm the medicine to the burial a bit.
Medicines for senior babies:
- Vibrocil. Such drops from a cold can be used up to 7 days and only on the prescription of the doctor. It is recommended to bury 1-2 drops of the drug in the nose of a child up to four times a day. The drug completely eliminates unpleasant nasal passages and protects the child from possible serious complications of rhinitis.
- Albucid. Pediatricians recommend burying this medicine if the runny nose is caused by a bacterial infection. In this case, the discharge from the nose will be greenish. It is advisable to dilute the medicine with water, since in the burial you will feel a fairly unpleasant feeling of burning. It is recommended to take 1-2 drops 3-4 times a day.
- Frasilin falls. If the child does not remove the hostage for a long time, then such drops will be very useful. This medicine is used to treat long and chronic runny nose and strong edema. It is characterized by antimicrobial and antihistamine effect. You must bury 2 drops 3 times a day.
- Vitaon. These drops are made of herbs. The medicine contains a calendula, a pink thigh, chamomile, cumin, mint. Vitamin perfectly restores the damaged nose mucosa and significantly reduces the amount of released mucus. The drug is very effective in the treatment of sinusitis.
- Bioparox. If the child's immune system is weakened or illness is not treated properly, the doctor may prescribe an antibacterial spray, since the cold can be complicated by a bacterial infection. The preparation of bioparox contains the Fusafungin Antibiotic, which will stop the development of many pathogenic bacteria. It is noteworthy that the child's body does not get used to this drug.
- Nazi. In children's instructions, it is indicated that these drops of vasoconductive abilities eliminate the swelling of the mucous membrane and facilitate breathing.
Do they help cure runny nose inhalation
Nose washing is also used to prevent diseases and complications of a cold. Most of the modern solutions are offered in the form of finished aerosols and include the nasal rinsing procedure.
Unlike washing, rinse can only reduce tight consistency of nasal secretions, but cannot solve the problem of their removal along with harmful bacteria. After rinsing, the mucous membrane dries quickly, which further aggravates the runny nose and causes swelling.
The washing also reduces inflammation, improves the function of the nasal mucosa and reduces the risk of the development of sinusitis and sinusitis.
Modern methods are recommended to rinse the nasal moves with special antiseptics. For example, the components of the Dolphin preparation fall into the sinuses, drench the lumps of mucus and remove them naturally.
Doctors prescribe a nose washing with special saline solutions. For children up to one year, such solutions are usually produced in special bottles with dispensers, which makes the procedure more convenient.
SPECIAL devices (mechanical, electronic, vacuum) also help clean the nose from the accumulated mucus in the baby. With the help of suction device, the baby's nose can be completely freed from the mucus in 30 seconds.
What dangers and how to treat adenoids of increased size can be found in this article.
Treatment with folk remedies and inhalation
There are many popular recipes for combating stagnant phenomena in newborns and older children.
We offer the most popular recipes for children:
- Mix fresh onion juice with vegetable oil in a 1: 5 ratio. Before dripping the juice into the nose of a child, check the drops on yourself: no need to burn the nasal mucosa.
- Freshly squeezed beet juice, diluted with water, the product is used for a strongly smoking nose with thick secretion. Bury the beet juice in the baby's nose twice a day, 2-3 drops.
- Weak, warm chamomile juice bury up to 5 drops per day.
Popular folk remedies, such as Calander juice and eucalyptus tinctures, are not suitable for babies, as they can damage the sensitive mucous membrane of the nose and cause allergic reactions.
Inhalation is an effective method of treating a cold. The safest herbs for babies are mint, bay leaf, sage and chamomile. For inhalation, it is recommended to use a nebulizer. It is safe and efficient: hot pairs do not burn the mucous membrane of the nose and eye of the child.
Tips for washing the baby's nose
Popular recipes also help with routine at older children:
- Garns juice with butter is suitable for the treatment of children over 5 years old. Grind garlic and fill it with vegetable oil (it is best to use olive oil). Give mixtures to work 6-12 hours, and then put 1-2 drops into the nose to the child. If he starts to pinch a little, ask the child to be patient.
- Water diluted with aloe juice. Wash the two fresh aloe sheet and squeeze juice from them. Expand with boiled water in such proportions: 1 piece of juice and 10 parts of water. Up to 5 times a day, 3 drops of juice into each nostril.
- Alkaline inhalation can cure the most severe nasal overload. Pour water into the boiler. When it boils, add 3-4 spoons of soda and let it stand for a few minutes. Then cover the teapot with a terry cloth and ask the child to ride over it for 10 minutes. Inhalation of eucalyptus broth, chamomile, mint, they are made in the same way.
Baths for legs with essential oils and mustard are also very effective in the initial phase of the cold. But if a child has a fever, he should not allow the legs to swim. Fill hot water into the pool (the temperature is not higher than 37 ºC). Add 2-3 tablespoons of dry mustard into the water, mix and give the baby to put the legs into the washbasin.
After a few minutes, pour more hot water and give the baby to take the foot bath until the water cools down. Then you should wipe the feet of the child with a terry towel, then the legs to lubricate with turpentine ointment and wear warm socks on the child. The procedure is carried out overnight.
You can dip the legs into the water with the addition of essential oils or herbal beams.
To avoid a runny nose, do not let the legs or respiratory tract to cool.
If the child wet his feet after a walk, immediately after returning home, give him a hot bath with a dry mustard. Socks from warm wool can be worn, bay in socks dry mustard.
Immediately give the child a hot tea with honey, in the evening hot milk with healing herbs, such as souls, mint, mother-hay.
Do not allow a general reduction in the child's immunity. To avoid this negative phenomenon, it is necessary to teach a child to healthy eating with as much as possible of vitamins and minerals, respect the daily routine of the day, relax well and play sports.
Stagnation in the nose can be caused by allergies, so it is necessary to be extremely attentive when choosing drugs and surrounding items.
What to do if you have a sore throat when you swallow on one side
The feeling that you have something in my throat, says something about various diseases that you can read here.
Permanent comatous feelings in the throat //drloron.online/Diagnostic attraction/Pepanese/poys-Contasheat-profrotania.html
Stagnation in the nose of the child should not cause a strong alarm from parents, but this symptom cannot be ignored. Competent and timely, medication therapy, preventive measures will certainly give a good effect. And parents must support their child an example of a healthy lifestyle and the right attitude towards medicines.
What if the child was diagnosed with sinusitis?
In the field of influenza and colds in children often occur nasal. Such a symptom gives a lot of problems, interferes with rest and normal life. Can be combined with a runny nose or leak without it. Regardless of the reason for the congestion, this feature needs competent and timely treatment.
Causes of state
The main reasons for disruption of the respiratory function of the nose in children are considered:
Cold and flu.
Inflammatory and bacterial diseases of ENT organs (rhinitis, sinusitis, sinusitis, frontititis, etmoiditis).
Explicit anomalies in the structure of the nasal cavity and partition.
The predisposing concerns are: weakened immunity, artificial feeding, drug abuse. Also, the impact of allergens, frequent cold pathologies and unfavorable environment (dirty air, passive smoking).
The child's characteristic of the nose is indicated by characteristic symptoms:
Difficult breathing - a whistle and sustaining appear.
Reduced appetite or failure to eat.
How to treat nasal congestion
The main method of treatment of nasal congestion in kids is the form of drops. Assign various groups of funds, depending on the cause of the symptom, its severity and age of the child.
As a rule, vesseloring, antihistamine nasal droplets and solutions for washing the nasal cavity are used.
The most effective means are:
Medicinal preparations are directed only to the relief of the symptom, they do not affect the cause of constraint, and are able to improve breathing only temporarily.
In addition to pharmacy funds, you can take advantage of the recipes of traditional medicine. This method is based on the use of natural components, so it is safe for children's health.
Conduct difficult breathing and runny nose at home thanks to such ways:
Warming the nose. Simple and efficient procedure. Use boiled eggs. Their slightly cool and in warm state applied to the sinuses for 5 minutes on each side.
Beet juice. It has excellent medical properties in the struggle with the nasal mortgage. The juice is squeezed out of vegetable and order in each nostril for 2-3 drops. Also, instead of beets, a bow or garlic can be used, which have high bactericidal activity.
Decoration of medicinal plants. Also used as a drop. Suitable chamomile, calendula, St. John's wort, sage.
Aloe juice. It has a number of healing properties, perfectly copes with a challenge of a cold and difficulty breathing. Applied in the form of droplets. For their preparation from the leaves of the plant, the juice is obtained, bred by water in the ratio of 1: 1 and dig in every nostril 2 drops twice a day.
Folk medicine is quite effective, but it is not necessary to abuse. It is impossible to refuse classical therapy and all the manipulation of the child is important to spend after consulting a doctor.
Features of the therapy of children up to the year
To the treatment of young children it is worth approaching extreme caution. At this age, many drugs are contraindicated and most of the procedures cannot be implemented.
The treatment should be engaged in a specialist who, on the basis of studies, the following groups of drugs allowed for the use of kids under the year:
Vasoconstrictors. Assign nasal drops of softer action containing a small amount of active substance. Therapeutic effect is based on the withdrawal and elimination of a cold. The means are capable of causing addiction, so the duration of the course should not exceed 3-5 days. The frequency of use is up to 3 times a day. Nazol Baby can be appointed, Nazivin Sensivi.
Based on sea salt. Such nasal drops are completely safe because they have an exclusively natural basis. Delicately act on the mucous membrane, improving breathing and overall well-being. Help to fight with an abundant runny nose, but do not affect the reason for the symptom. Used as integrated therapy and daily cleansing of nasal mucus pathways to prevent diseases. Effective representatives: Akwalor Baby, Radivin Baby.
Antihistamines. Applied if the cause of the runny nose and foreclosure is allergen. Then to relieve signs in infants, hesytime, vibration, zirtek, prescribe, vibration. Such drugs are able to remove swelling, inflammation and normalize the respiratory function.
Using medicines for children, it is necessary to monitor the dose and duration of the course. They are unacceptable to exceed. If the causes of nasal congestion in the child are viral, coldic pathologies and other states, other drugs can be appointed. They try to prescribe drops with the most natural composition, fewer contraindications and side effects.
Preventive measures help or reduce the likelihood of nasal congestion in children:
Regular ventilation and wet cleaning.
Exception of allergens.
Maintain the optimal level of temperature and humidity.
Timely therapy of colds and viral infections.
It is also necessary to strengthen the immunity of the baby so that its body is more susceptible to pathogenic agents.
Rubber is not always bad. Thus, the body gets rid of microbes. When a child has too much mucus in the nose, his head can get sick. Due to the laid nose, it is difficult to eat or breathe. There are several home tools that will help your baby breathing freely again.
1. Try a drop of saline
They are sold at the pharmacy. Drip a few drops into each nostril, then a screaming slime with a fringe dumping. Such drops are safe, they can often use. If you drink drops before meals, the child will be easier to eat.
But there is one "but". This method is most suitable for children under 6 months. Older children can be capricious when you use a fringe. In this case, it is better to skip this part. Drops of saline thinned mucus, it can leave the nose naturally.
How to use the fringe:
- First, squeeze the fringe.
- The tip of the fringe gently enter the child in the nostril.
- Slowly sprinkle pear.
- Rinse the fringe with soap after each use.
2. Remove clots
Sometimes mucus pouring, forming a crust or clots around the nose. Moch your cotton swab with warm water and gently wipe the area around the nose.
3. Moisturize air Place the air or humidifier in the children's room so that the air is more wet. It helps with nasal congestion. Clean the device regularly so that the mold is not accumulated inside.
The same softening effect gives a bathroom with a warm steam.
4. Write a child on the back
Carefully knock the child on the back to facilitate mortgage in the chest. Put it on your knees and palm gently knock the baby on the back. Either this can be done when a child is sitting on your knees, slightly tilting it forward. Thus, the mucus in the ore cell and the child is easier to smash.
5. Do not rush to immediately treat the child Treatment is not always required when nasal is running or cold. If this does not bother your child, you do not need to do anything. If a child is active, eats and drinks normally, you just need to wait and watch him.
Do not give drugs from cough and colds to children under 4 years old. If your child is from 4 to 6 years, consult your doctor, what medications are suitable for you.
Treatment of nasal congestion in children with the help of folk remedies
Treatment of a cold and accompanying its nasal congestion in children is a difficult task. Often, parents note that some pharmacy drugs for the nose have many side effects, others like and are safe, but, unfortunately, are ineffective. Capels are contraindicated to children, especially small.
That is why the treatment of nasal congestion in the child at home is often complemented by folk remedies - herbal inhalations, warming the nasopharynx, massage with essential oils, etc.
It is worth remembering that folk remedies are not always absolutely harmless, as many are used to thinking. Like any medicine, they can be poorly tolerated by the body, cause adverse reactions, to help to a greater or lesser extent.
It is important to remember that excessive passion for the means of folk medicine is as dangerous as the abuse of pharmaceutical medicines.
In this article we will tell you how to use homemade funds from the nasal congestion in children in such a way that they bring only benefits, and did not harm the child's health.
Why is it lays out?
Violation of nasal respiration can be caused by either accumulation of viscous mucus in the nose, or by the strong edema mucous membrane.
Both first and the second options are equally able to make it difficult to pass through the nasopharynk, as a result of which the nose turns out to be laid.
It is worth noting that concurrency is not a diagnosis at all, but only a symptom that appears with a multitude of distinguished diseases and manifestations of diseases.
Why is the nose in a child?
Perhaps several reasons:
- viral infection (ORVI, some flu strains);
- bacterial rhinitis;
- respiratory allergic reaction;
- sinusitis (most common - sinusitis);
- Vasomotor rhinitis - inflammation of the mucous membrane due to the hypersensitivity of the receptor nasopharynx cells;
- Polyps in the nasopharynk;
- Inflammation of adenoids (often diagnosed after severe or frequent colds).
The listed diseases have different reasons, which means they require different approaches in treatment. There are no universal funds, including folk, helping absolutely with any embodiment of the nose.
The methods of treatment listed in our article are primarily aimed at the treatment of viral rhinitis (which is often referred to as cold). They can also become a good auxiliary means with sinusitis and bacterial rheores; At the same time, with an allergic and vasomotor ritney, they can harm.
It is not always possible to determine the cause of the nose of the nose in the child, and that is why it is so important to consult a pediatrician before applying any folk remedy.
Methods for reliance
What to do at home so that the nose can breathe freely? Relying on the above, it is necessary to get rid of two components of the forefront - edema and mucus. Let's talk more about how to do this with the help of folk remedies.
Among the fans of home treatments, various drops for their own cooking are very popular. Vegetable oils, decoctions of medicinal plants, juices, etc. can act as the components of such a "preparation".
We offer several recipes home drops for the nose:
- Beet - One of the most popular funds. It is proposed to bury fresh beet juice for 1-2 drops into each nostril 2-3 times a day. Alternatives also use carrot juice. It should be noted that to heat the undefected juice is fraught with the development of allergies, in other cases - the formation of a burn with the mucous membranes of fruit acids contained in rooted quantities. It is recommended to dilute the beet juice with boiled water in the proportion of 1: 2. Such drops help to restore nasal breathing due to irritation of the mucous membrane. In this case, the amount of mucus released may increase.
- Ripples with onion juice have antimicrobial effect. Luke juice should be diluted with water at least three times, depending on the "sharpness" of the variety.
- Aloe juice It is also often recommended as droplets from a cold, however, doctors do not advise to apply this means: Aloe is one of the strongest allergens.
- Oil drops Prevent the mucous membrane, and due to the addition of essential oils - antimicrobial effects and facilitate nasal breathing. To prepare them, take a tablespoon of the base oil (sea buckthorn, olive) and add literally a droplet of the essential - tea tree, eucalyptus or pine. Do not abuse oil drops - it is enough to use them 3-4 times a day, 1-2 drops into each nostril.
- As drops, you can also use Propolis tincture on glycerin (But not on alcohol!).
When you first injected, domestic droplets use a reduced dosage and concentration of active substances. For example, juices should be dissolved with water, essential oils - base oil. After the instillation, over the course of the day is observed for the body's response. If the child is inclined to the development of allergic reactions, do not instill the nose with plants, braverapers, essential oils, as well as drops containing beekeeping products.
To get rid of viscous thick secretions blocking nasal breathing, it is possible to wash the nose.
The procedure is as follows - in a pear, a syringe without a needle or a special bottle is gaining a warm solution and slowly introduced into the nostril. The liquid flows through the second nostril either through the mouth.
Along with the rinsing solution from the nasopharynx, mucus, crusts, part of microorganisms are washed.
As a rinse solution, you can use:
- Sliced water (according to the composition and properties it is similar to saline);
- decoction of chamomile;
- Weak decoction of eucalyptus leaves.
Breast children, as well as children under 5 years old, washing the nose "Adult way" is contraindicated. Small children do not know how to control the rinsing process, swallowing the mucus flowing out of the nasopharynx can be suppressed.
In addition, at an early age, Eustachiev pipe connecting the nasopherler and the cavity of the middle ear is relatively short and wide; This increases the risk of fluid pushing in the middle ear, which can lead to its inflammation - otitis.
If you need to clean the nose of a small child from a large amount of selection or crusts, drill it in the nostrils of 4-5 drops of the physiological solution, massage the wings of the nose, and after a few minutes, clean the nasal moves with cotton turtle. If the mucus is too much, exist with a special aspirator or a small rubber pear.
Inhalation during routine
With a cold, the child has a good effect of steam inhalations. For example, inhalation of soda solution helps to solve mucus, facilitating the playback; Inhalation with chamomile and eucalyptus has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects; Inhalation of salt solution moisturizes the mucous membrane and prevents the thickening of the mucus in the nose.
The temperature of the fluid for inhalation should not exceed 50 degrees. Inhalation of a hot steam is fraught with an increase in edema and even a mucosa burn.
It is worth noting that inhalations facilitate nasal breathing only if the constriction is associated with the accumulation of viscous mucus - pairs dilutes it and contributes to the cleansing of the nose.If the mortgage is caused by an edema, inhalation may have a completely opposite effect. The fact is that warm steam warms the nasopharynx - in response to this, blood vessels are expanding, and the volume of the mucous membrane increases.
That is why after inhalation, the nasal congestion can increase for a while.
HEATING WITH NOSA
The traditional method in the fight against manifestations is a cold - warming.
The following thermal impact methods are widely used:
- Warm foot baths with mustard powder;
- imposing mustard pieces at foot and feet caviar;
- applying a warm boiled egg to the sinuses and the nose;
- Warming up with a bag with warm salt.
Thermal procedures are contraindicated at raising the temperature in the patient. In addition, it should be remembered about the vasodilative effect of heat, which can provoke the strengthening of edema, and, consequently, conclude.
Massage against nasal congestion is very ancient, and at the same time a very effective procedure. To remove the mortgage, you need to gently massage the point between the eyebrows, the tip of the nose, the area of the temples and the gaymorette sinuses.
To enhance the efficiency of the massage, you can lubricate your fingers with a warming ointment (for example, a doctor of IOM), or a mixture of basic and essential oils, for example, olive + tea tree oil, eucalyptus, peppermint. It is not worth using pure essential oils - they are very aggressive affect the tender child skin, stopping it, and can even cause irritation.
The evaporation of essential oils facilitate nasal breathing, and touching and rubbing stimulate blood circulation in the nasopharynx and sinuses, prevent the stress of mucus in the nose. As a result, the nasal is quickly running.
Is it possible to use vasocondunts?
Treatment at home does not necessarily imply the use of only folk treatments - it is possible, and even need to be referred to pharmaceutical preparations appointed by the attending physician.
When walking, the pediatrician usually prescribes children's vasocomponing drops (if a child is less than 3 years old) or spray. This is the most effective means to help remove the nasal congestion.
The vesseloring acts on the most common cause of the lamp - the swelling of the mucous membrane.
Why are everyone so wondering to give them to children?
Indeed, vasoconductive nasal drops, like other potent drugs, have a number of restrictions and side effects. At the same time, with their proper use, negative reactions are observed extremely rarely. The main thing in the use of vesseloring drugs is moderation, i.e. Compliance with frequency, dosage and duration of treatment. It should be used not more often than 1 time in 4 hours, for 5-7 days, but not more.
You can not bother the vesseloring "just in case" it is impossible to do it only with acute necessity - when the nose does not breathe.
We discussed how to remove the nasal congestion by folk remedies, as well as pharmaceutical preparations. Both those and other drugs do not tolerate abuse and experiments.
Use only those methods that approved a pediatrician is necessary when it comes to the health of the child.
Do not forget about the individual reaction of the child's body to various folk remedies: if your friend helped something, it is not a fact that in your case the effect will be the same. And vice versa - if something well helps you, use this tool, but do not get carried away through it with its distribution - your tips can lead to the most unforeseen consequences.
How to cure a strong nasal congestion from a child
Nasal congestion is a very common problem that is particularly often found in children.
It occurs when the nose vessel is expanded, as a result, there is a drying of the mucous membranes and ethnicity appears.
With a strong blockage of the nasal moves, the kid becomes restless, capricious, he sleeps badly, breathes in his mouth and refuses to eat normally. It delivers a lot of concern to the child himself and his parents.
Many parents are wondering how to remove the nasal mortgage from a child than you can treat and whether it is worth paying attention to such, it would seem, a non-serious problem.
First of all, attention is attracted by the following signs of stations:
- hoping of nasal breathing;
- deterioration of the olfactory function;
- feeling dryness in the nose;
- frequent sneezing;
- the appearance of discharge (transparent, purulent, with blood admissions);
- deterioration of general well-being.
In this case, the nose can be scored differently .
May be observed:
- One-way mortgage - when one half of the nose is laid, and the second breathes better or normal;
- Bilateral mortgage - when both halves of the nose and breathing are extremely difficult.
The degree of development of loss
If you do not start the treatment in a timely manner, the patient's condition will deteriorate.
The disease occurs in several stages.
- Feeling dryness, the appearance of itching, frequent and long-term sneezing. Nice is not yet.
- The edema of the mucous membrane begins to develop, watery allocations appear.
- There are already thick discharge, often purulent origin. The overall well-being worsens, the person is experiencing weakness, lethargy, headache, possibly increasing body temperature.
Fighting crusts in the nose
Nasal congestion can be short-term or long. Briefly it occurs if there is a lot of dried crusts in the nose, which overlap the nasal moves and cause a disruption of nasal respiration. With this problem, you can cope, as a rule, without any problems and fast enough.
The reasons may be overcooling, dry and hot air indoor, low air humidity, inhalation of large amounts of dust, starting inflammation of the apparent sinuses of the nose, the pathology of the nose structure. You can get rid of dry crusts using saline solutions, chamomile rags, vegetable oil, petroleum or children's cream.
First we rinse the nose or lubricate the agent, we are waiting for a few minutes so that the crusts soften, and then the child should unimpose well. And you can also clean the nasal moves with cotton sticks.Just do it need it very carefully, so as not to injure the mucous membrane and not provoke nasal bleeding.
In the infants and children of the first year of life, the crusts are removed with the help of fringe of the smallest sizes or special aspirators and suns.
Long runny nose
A constant runny nose and nasal congestion of the child testify to the start of the development of acute respiratory viral disease, about various diseases of the ENT organs, reducing immunity, congenital or acquired nose pathologies, the presence of a foreign body in the nasal course. If you do not pay for a doctor in a timely manner and not starting treatment, severe complications are to develop, such as:
- cough development;
- loss of olfactory function;
- development of polyps;
- nervousness, irritability.
Constitution without snot
But not always the blockage of nasal moves is manifested by the release of mucus. The baby still remains restless, often sneezes, it fits itching in the nose, can not breathe, but no snot.
In this case, the role of the child plays the role. If such a phenomenon is observed in the infant, then you do not need to worry. Little children have a physiological phenomenon due to the special structure of the nose.
They have narrow nasal moves through which there is not too much air and it makes it difficult for their nasal breathing. Therefore, it is often possible to observe how bass up to 1-2 months of life breathe in the mouth of the mouth.
This is a normal reaction of their body, and it passes on their own as the child develops.
If we are talking about children for 2-3 years, then they will already have other reasons for the appearance of such symptoms.
This may be a consequence of insufficient humidity in the room, when inhaling hot air and, as a result, lack of oxygen; manifestation of an allergic reaction to alien agents (dust, animal wool, poplar fluff, sorph, etc.).
Confusion without snot occurs during the injury of the nose or the ingress of foreign bodies, congenital developmental anomalies, beginning in inflammatory diseases of the ENT organs, increased adenoids and as a side effect after the long use of vasoconstrictor drugs.
Reveal the true cause of this problem And only the Lorthic doctor will be able to cure a prolonged runny nose. It is necessary to first go to the hospital, and then perform the appointed treatment and comply with all the recommendations of the doctor.
Prevention of loss
A serious complication in the absence of competent treatment is atrophy of the mucous membrane of the nasal strokes. It is possible to develop secondary diseases of the ENT organs, deterioration or complete loss of smell and hearing, impairment of nasal breathing. All this threatens with severe consequences in the form of problems in the work of the brain.
Pediatricians note the formation of crusts in children in the nose. This is the result of incorrect care:
Parents are overly torn the child, there are little room, do not give the necessary amount of drink, do not walk enough time on the street - and this leads to a decrease in immunity and risk of reduced organism resistance to viruses and various infections.
When drying the mucous membrane, provided that there are no concomitant diseases of the nasopharynk, it is recommended to create optimal conditions in the apartment: the air temperature should not exceed 19 ° C, the humidity must be maintained at no lower than 50-70%. To do this, it is necessary to ventilate the room more often, you can hang wet towels on hot batteries in winter (especially at night) or acquire a humidifier. It is very important to observe the drinking mode and get rid of allergens. If the runny nose and concreteness are disturbing often or for a long time, you need to find the reason for the congestion. This requires a survey at the Laura and Allergist, make allergic samples and a common and biochemical blood test.
Maintaining treatment at home
There are many recipes that will help cope with the disease quickly and safely.
- Washing the nasal salt solution - it will take 1 teaspoon of salt on 1 liter of boiled water to prepare it. The washing must be done often - at least 4-5 times a day. To carry out this procedure, you need a small syringe or pipette. The amount of dosage of the solution depends on the age of the child. Breasts must be burned in a nose of 2 drops in each nasal stroke, in older age, it is allowed to flow up to 1 ml of solution. This procedure helps to clean the nasal moves from the mucus, moisturizes the mucous membrane and help improve the nasal breathing.
- A mixture of warm boiled water is made - 200 ml, a food table salt - ½ teaspoon and 2 ml of iodine. You need to bury the mixture several times a day for 2-3 drops.
- You can make inhalation. They will help warm the nose and improve breathing. To do this, in a liter saucepan, heat water and add essential oils (fir, cedar). You can use food soda - 0.5 teaspoon, it will be necessary to thoroughly dissolve its hot water. It is necessary to breathe a ferry over the pots for 5-7 minutes, the head of the child's head towel. It is possible to carry out this procedure only under the supervision of adults so that the baby does not kickens.
- Therapeutic baths for breaking legs help at the very beginning of the disease. Heat the warm water (not higher than 37 ° C), add several tablespoons of dry mustard there, thoroughly stirred. You can also use herbs champs or add essential oils. The child must lower the legs in the pelvis or bath and sit from 5 to 10 minutes as the water is cooled. Such treatment is contraindicated at elevated temperature.
Washing and inhalation helps to clean the nose, but do not solve the main problem. Therefore, with a long juncture, vasoconstrictor drops or sprays are prescribed.
Such drugs help to fight inflammation of the mucous membrane, remove the edema and kill pathogenic microorganisms.
If there is a strong nasal congestion from the child, it can be treated with drugs permitted to use in children.
Drops are used for babies and infants:
- Orivin Baby.
- Nasivin 0.01%.
- Nazol Baby.
- Clear 0.05%.
For older children, vasoconstrictor drugs are used to apply the doctor:
- Nasivin 0.025%.
Salt solutions for washing the nose are used:
- Saline solution of 0.9% sodium chloride.
- Spray Aqua Maris.
- Aqua Rosol 0.9%.
- Akwalor Baby.
It must be remembered that the vasoconducting drops have many side effects and with prolonged use (more than 7 days) are addictive to the body. Before using the drug, carefully examine the instructions and calculate the necessary dosage by the child's age.
The use of sprays for the nose is allowed to children over 3 years Since they contain a high concentration of the active substance and can damage the mucous membranes.
Choose than to treat if the nose of the child is laid so that the negative consequences are as little as possible, the pediatrician or the ENT doctor should be.
When the child is found from the child of such pathologies As polips in the nose, neoplasms, congenital developmental anomalies, increased adenoids, and in the presence of foreign bodies in the nose, only surgical intervention will help. Operations are carried out in surgical LOR branches according to the testimony of the doctor.
Recipes of traditional medicine often help at the initial stages of the disease. There are several ways that you can remove the enemy the mucous membrane and get rid of the nasal stuffiness.
- You can bury the nose with aloe juice. To do this, take several leaves of the plant and squeeze all the juice from it. It is divorced with boiled water in a 1: 1 ratio. Drip in every nostril a few drops 2 times a day.
- Warming up with the help of eggs is one of the very popular and effective means. Warm boiled egg need to be attached to the nasal sinuses for 5-7 minutes.
- Very effective way - inhalation by ferry boiled potatoes. You need to boil potatoes in the peel, drain the water and breathe a ferry for 5-10 minutes, hiding the blanket.
- Also hardening beet juice. The juice is squeezed out of the swabs and the nose is dripped by 2-3 drops during the day.
- You can prepare such drops: mix onion juice with vegetable oil 1: 5. Thoroughly stir this solution and drip 2 drops 2 times a day.
- Prepare a decoction of chamomile and bury them 2-3 drops in each nasal stroke.
- Calachoe juice - is used in the same way as aloe juice. It has a side effect in the form of frequent sneezing.
It will help in time to diagnose the disease and will select the correct tactics of treatment.
Nasal congestion only seems to us not too serious problem, but in the absence of proper treatment, it can lead to health problems with your child.
The child has a nose: what to do, how to treat at home fast
Each parent came across that the child had a very laid nose. A simple runny nose does not deliver special discomfort. However, if it does not remove the nasal congestion in the child, there may be serious complications. For example, due to a serious shortage of air, the baby may deteriorate general well-being. Therefore, from the lowering of the nose in children it is necessary to get rid of the timely.
Why does a runny nose appear?
Before curing nasal congestion, it is necessary to deal with the causes of its occurrence. There are several well-known causes of nasal nasal.
Sometimes a child may have a nose during or after ENT disease. Such symptoms such as poor sleep, sore throat, dizziness, dry cough and elevated body temperature are evidence of the presence of such a disease.
Often, nasal congestion in children appears due to weakened immunity. In this case, viral respiratory infections are immediately beginning to be activated in the body, which lead to inflammation in the nasal cavity and the formation of a large amount of thick mucus.
- Anatomical features
If the child has a constantly laid nose, then this may be due to the anatomical features of its structure. Quite often, the feeling of congestion occurs due to the damaged and curved partition in the nose.
Also, such a problem may arise due to an increase in adenoids in the nasal cavity. This leads to the appearance of inflammation and swelling. To eliminate this problem, you will have to consult in advance with the otolaryngologist.
If the cold is not carried out in a timely manner, the development of chronic rhinitis, sinusites and allergies can begin. In this case, it will not be possible to remove the forefront and therefore will have to seek help from a specialist.
Also, before treating the nasal congestion, it is necessary to figure out how it manifests itself. Determine the mortgage in the nose is quite simple. It has the following characteristic symptoms:
- worsening sleep;
- Often the child breathes his mouth;
- sharp pain in the nose;
- With nasal respiration there is a strong approval.
Sometimes, when the child is laid, other symptoms appear. Some children complain of severe weakness, increased temperature, strong cough. Children under 4 years old can not independently tell about the presence of such symptoms. Therefore, they will have to determine them on their own.
How can you remove the nasal congestion in a child drops?
If the nasal is not running for a long time, then you can get rid of it with special medicines. However, before starting treatment, it is necessary to choose the most effective remedy for nasal congestion for children.
You can treat a runny nose in a child 2 years with Aquamaris. Such preparations as aquamaris are made only from natural components. The tool contains marine water that will help clean the nasal sinuses and restore the state of the mucous. Also, with aquamaris, you can clean the nose of a newborn from allergens and accumulated dust.
Before getting rid of congestion, you should familiarize yourself with the optimal dosages for kids. For 3 years in children, the spray three-fold should be injected every day. The child over 5 or 6 years old can be used Aquamaris four times a day.
To cure mortgage in a child 1 year and older you can with the help of the drug Nazol Baby. The tool should help when eliminating the swelling of the mucous and cleaning. Such drugs as Nazol Baby have an instant therapeutic effect. Drops begin to act within a minute after reception.
In order not to pass the mucus in the nose disappeared, it is necessary to use drops at least six days. However, some doctors recommend using them a little longer to prevent. When nasal is running, children under two years old must be bought out the nose twice a day. Older kids can use Nazol Baby three times a day.
If the child has a nose after ARVI, then you can cope with this with the help of deregular. The use of this medicine helps to quickly get rid of irritation of the mucous membrane. Also, the deryvin removes inflammation and swelling in the nose.
This drug has contraindications with which it is better to familiarize themselves before using it. Reception medication is prohibited by people with atrophic or dry rhinitis. All others can safely use the deryvin during treatment.
During the use of deryvin, children with age up to 11 years old, must have a nose daily for a week. The course of the treatment of older children should last no more than five days.
When the nose is laid, Salin can be used for treatment. Regular use of droplets removes the swelling of the mucous membrane and helps to better breathe the nose. Most often sain is used during the drying of the mucous membrane, which is caused by various technogenic factors. Also, drops can be used during rehabilitation after sinus sinus operations.
Before passing a course of treatment with Salin, you need to get acquainted with the optimal dosage for children. During the day, the drug must be buried 2 or 4 times. The course of treatment lasts a week or two.
How to cure runny nose tablets?
Often, drugs produced in the form of tablets are used during treatment. Some people they help faster than sprays with drops.
Constant mortgage can be cured by means of a sinusopret medication. Such pills are produced in the form of dragee and are distinguished by anti-inflammatory and expectorant effect. They are often used to clean the nasal cavity, the treatment of influenza or cold. The equipment includes such natural components like elderberry, verbena, sorrel and gentials. To restore the nasal respiration, it is enough to take a cure for three times a day. In some patients, after reception, minor side effects are observed, which can be attributed to light heartburn, nausea and vomiting.
You can cope with the nose rheore with the help of corrosal tablets. This is a pretty good and effective remedy that is made from yellow jasmine, onions, ragged and belladonna. With it, you can get rid of inflammation in the nasopharynx and rhinitis caused by allergies.
On the day of the child should take at least three tablets before drinking food. Not all children are recommended to take Corisale during treatment. Tablets are contraindicated to children under two years.
Such pills can be used even for the treatment of a monthly baby. They will quickly remove the swelling and remove inflammation in the nasal cavity. Often cinnabsin are used as an additional means of treating the apparent sinuses.
The drug is produced in the form of sucking tablets. During the day, the patient must dissolve no more than six dragees. If you take too much tablets, it can lead to the appearance of skin rash and increased saliva.
How to deal with nasal nasal methods?
Some drugs from pharmacies do not help get rid of stagnation, and they are trying to recover folk remedies.
Strong congestion can be cured by means cooked from ginger and honey. To prepare this folk remedy for nasal congestion, children will need such ingredients:
- 300 g of ginger root;
- 50 g of honey;
- 500 ml of water;
- slice of lemon.
First you need to clean the ginger from the peel and grate it on a large grater. Then grated ginger is poured into a container with heated water and sliced lemon. All ingredients are perfectly mixed and put on a slow fire. They should be boiled for half an hour, after which the drink is an hour and a half. Cooked tea must be consumed every day before meals.
So that the symptoms are a cold, you can use therapeutic tea from cinnamon. To create it will have to prepare such ingredients in advance:
- 500 ml of water;
- 80 g cranberries;
- 50 g cinnamon.
All of the above ingredients are placed in a kettle with boiling water and insist about 40 minutes. The cooked drink is recommended to use the nose 2 times a day before eating. After a week of treatment, take a break for two days. Over time, renew the treatment again.
- Treat rumor currant
When the nose is laid, it is recommended to drink compote cooked from currant. Such berries are very effective in treating influenza and conventional runny nose. During treatment, it is necessary to drink no more than four glasses. Prepare such a drink is very simple. To do this, it is enough to take a handful of berries and boil them in 2-3 hours. Compote should be drunk in warm form before going to sleep.
If the child has a whole month's nose, the eucalyptus will help to clean it. Eucalyptus leaves are an excellent ingredient for the preparation of an effective fundamental.
They help for several days to clean the nasal cavity and eliminate the inflammation of the mucous membrane. To prepare therapeutic decoction, you need 20 grams of leaves of the plant add to liter of water. Then the container with the mixture is boiled half an hour on slow heat.
The prepared solution is used for daily rinsing of the nasal cavity.
How to quickly cure a runny nose in children
The inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose is called a runny nose or rhinitis and is the most common kindergarten. And how to get rid of the cold quickly, and there are emergency methods for the treatment of children, you need to figure it out.
The most common cause is a cold - this is an acute respiratory viral infection that enters the body when contacting a sick person after supercooling. To suffer from frequent colds, children begin when visiting children's teams in kindergartens and schools. Very often recently in children there is an allergic runny nose.
Get rid of the cold will not work quickly, since in most cases it is caused by viral infection. Drugs against viruses do not exist (it is impossible to kill viruses), well-known antiviral drugs only facilitate the symptoms of the disease. Therefore, while immunity produces protective antibodies, we can only alleviate the symptoms of a cold.You can start a trip to the treatment with a child only if you are confident in the absence of complications!
How to treat runny nose fast
With a cold cold, snot is accompanied by other signs of the disease: high temperature, intoxication, cough, pain in the muscles and throat, while allergies are concerned about tearing, itching eyes and nose, sneezing. The listed symptoms interfere with the active lifestyle, reduce appetite from the child, forced to refuse to visit the kindergarten and school. Therefore, the treatment of the disease should be complex: drink plenty of liquid, there are products rich in vitamin C (citruses, black currant, bell pepper, cranberry and rosehip), maintain the temperature of the air no higher than 22 degrees in the child's room (the better, the better). Constant moisturizing the nose with salt drops will help destroy the virus and alleviate the symptoms of a cold.
What and how to quickly cure a runny nose in a child:
Initial signs of a runny nose can be tried to stop with antiviral drugs. Their reception from the first days of the disease softens the basic symptoms of colds. The choice of preparations is Viferon (resolved from the first year), Anaferon, Groprinosin, Arbidol, etc. The choice of the most suitable means, taking into account other symptoms of the disease and etiology of the virus, is carried out by your children's doctor.
However, antiviral drugs are not recommended to use regularly. They are intended for frequently ill children if the runny nose begins simultaneously with fever and severe intoxication. Rarely sick children in immunity stimulation do not need their organism, and it will be perfectly cope with a viral infection.
Remember how many antiviral pills, antibiotics and other drugs you did not make the child, the runny nose will not end it faster than in 5-6 days.
Children over 6 years old to get rid of the runny nose will helpion onions and garlic. It is necessary to sniff a napkin with chopped garlic, onions, eat 2 cloves of garlic per day. Effectively breathe garlic couples - you need to place the housekeeper houses with chopped garlic.
If a child attends school, you need to hang a bag of choking garlic on my chest. Garlic is desirable to change every 3 hours. The method really works!
The first means of combating an allergic rhino - eliminate contact with the allergen, and then take an antihistamine tablet. Antihistamine drugs are not used in infectious cold, as they cut the mucous membrane, which further enhances the runny nose and unpleasant feelings in the nose.
The vasoconducting drops will not reduce the duration and severity of the disease, but effectively and quickly help get rid of the runny nose and congestion.
They can only be used with strong congestion and no more than 3 days, since they are rapidly developing, high risk of side effects is rapidly developing, and for children until the year they are not safe.
The nose must be cleaned from snot and washed with brine.
For children, we recommend using drops of xylometazoline, Nazol Baby or Nazol Kids. Children under 2 years old are allowed nasal drops - spray can provoke an attack of suffocation. Children's older children need to buy exclusively spray - it is dosed, it is better penetrating the walls of the nose, less often causes side effects.
- Carrot and beet
Juice safely and effectively helps to overcome and thick, and liquid runny nose. Juice must be squeezed daily, apply fresh, before using twice with boiled water. Drip instead of drops into the nose.
Children do not have vital situations when it is necessary to get rid of something else, rather, it is a whim of promoted parents. All you need to kid with a cold is to stay for a couple of days at home, lie down in bed and drink a lot of warm liquid.
If the runny nose is accompanied by a temperature, or it does not exceed 37.5 degrees, then you can not pass walks on the street. Cool wet air is destroyed for viruses, it will suspend the runny nose, relief will feel, the body will get the missing amount of oxygen.
What can I do?!
Procedures that can harm the child's health:
- Do not warm the area of the nose and sinuses. Heat is contraindicated at elevated temperatures, purulent processes.
- Children can harm loud and long blowing. In children under 5 years old, there is a risk of loss of consciousness.
- Appoint without the need for antibiotics, antiviral agents.
- Use threshing drugs for more than 3 days.
- Drops in the nose undressed juices of medicinal plants, take inside the medicinal tinctures.
- Use one handkerchief throughout the day. There are viruses and bacteria with discharges, so you need to wipe the nose, it is better than wet, napkins. To avoid maceration on the skin, under his nose you need to smear with a decanteral or withdrawing irritation with children's cream.
When it gets rid of the cold, it is quickly impossible!
There are cases of chronic runny nose, from which to get rid of quickly impossible:
- In chronic inflammatory processes in the nasopharynx - chronic pharyngitis, angina, sinusitis, adenoids. These diseases need to eliminate long therapy.
- During polypose and adenoy, with a curved nasal partition, thickened nose sinks to get rid of the runny nose only surgical treatment allows only surgical treatment.
When to call a doctor?
Rubber is a light illness, and most parents cope with him themselves without medical care. But there are situations where the doctor's inspection to neglect is extremely undesirable:
- If nozlovs do not pass during the week, the temperature rose again, nasal is concluded, chills and weakness.
- If the child began to complain about pain in ears or painless allocations from the ears. Permanent colds lead to chronic otitis and tougoms in children. More boys are subject to this.
- If the child is very sluggish, from the nose began to be released with streaks of blood.
- The child under the year should be examined by a doctor with any signs of a cold.
With long-term treatment of your child with vasoconutants remember that the consequences of these droplets may have to be treated much longer.
Indeed, at least 2-3 years is required to restore the mucous membrane after addiction to the vasoconstrictor and the development of drug rhinitis.
Therefore, treat the disease, use the methods of preventing and destruction of the virus, and only in this case, intoxication and snot will not torture your baby.