How to make soap do it yourself
The popularity of soaps among needlewomen grows very quickly. All this is due to the fact that this passion does not need specific knowledge, and the final result depends only on the level of fantasy and application in practice of several secrets.
Interest in manufacture is supported by a natural need - after all, soap is always in demand and come in handy in the household. So how to make soap do it yourself?
Necessary materials and tools for cooking soap
In order to prepare soap with their own hands at home, prepare:
- soap base (base);
- natural oils;
- aromatic means;
- pulverizer and alcohol;
- plastic glasses;
- Wood sticks;
When you understand how to make a soap with your own hands and your skills will be honed, you can add decorations to the main list, in the form of colors, complaining components and other elements that will help make the finished soap unique.
Now we will understand in more detail in the components for cooking. It should be started with the basis, without which the preparation of soap is impossible.
It can be found on sale in the form of cast pieces. It can also be sold for wondering chip.
This component contains:
- Oils with vegetable origin;
The soap component can be purchased in the finished form in cosmetics or needlework. In addition to the base, you can purchase a tool consisting of which beautiful swirls. It differs from the usual traction, thanks to this, the finished mixture will not connect with other layers, and will create beautiful interlacing or even retain clear boundaries.
If it is not possible to purchase a special basis for cooking soap, you can use baby soap. For this purpose, it is enough to simply warm and melt. This solution is the simplest, do not forget that the finished base will have a matte color. In addition, the original soap base is odorless, it will not cause annoyance on the skin, and in the process of cooking it is faster.
Basic or as they are called basic oils, are used to give soap moisturizing, nutritious and softening qualities.
What oils are desirable to use:
- sea buckthorn;
- on peach bone;
- from almond;
- sunflower oil;
One hundred grams of the foundation is just a few spoons of oil.
Essential additives (oils)
Naturally, they differ from the main, their goal is to make the finished product of the smell and additional qualities. For example:
- To obtain a soothing effect, fir oil apply;
- In order to saturate the skin with vitamins, orange oil is added.
As you can see, each essential additive allows not only to create a unique combination of fragrances, but also allocates healing properties.
Important! One hundred grams of the base is enough to add a few drops of oil, its excessive amount can cause an allergic reaction, and in some cases, chemical burn.
The selection of the dye depends on your preferences.
You can use:
- special purchased minerals;
- Juice obtained as a result of product recycling.
Sometimes the oil can give soap color, for example, pleasant emerald. And the usual cinnamon will allow you to make not only saturated brown tint in the finished soap, but also unobtrusive smell. Using a pearl dye, you can add a fine articulous flicker.
Decorations include dried fruits, leaves, flowers, coffee grains, seeds, sequins. Some help create even comprehensive effect. To do this, use a croup of fine grinding, luifa, chocolate, thick after coffee.
An important aspect in creating a beautiful and high-quality soap play curly containers. They give the finished product outlines. Everything comes here. Before you make a soap with your own hands, pay attention to the correct selection of forms.
Forms must be made of:
Why these tanks? The fact is that one of them is easier to get the finished product. From ceramic forms or glass tanks, it is almost impossible to do. Applying professional capacity for your work is not necessary, you can choose any that liked.
Do you have a little baby? You are doubly doubly - forms for the kulichiki are ideal for the manufacture of soap. And the child from the finished product will be delighted.
Exclude the use of metal forms. An unexpected reaction of the components may occur. As a result, soap can not only change its color, but also bring harm to the skin.
For manufacture, you must need medical alcohol. It will help prevent the appearance of bubbles inside the soap. They spray form before pouring a soap composition. If there is a soap with several layers, you need to process each layer. For ease of processing, use a spray gun.
In a separate article, we looked at the manufacture of antiseptics for hands.
As already mentioned, you will need various cups from plastic, measuring tanks, wood sticks, spoons, toothpicks for drawings, gloves, respirator. All this applies to additional items. The respirator and gloves need to be used must, especially if chips are used in the manufacturing process, and not cast base.
We dealt with the main components of the soap process, now you need to discuss how to make soap with your own hands step by step. It follows from the most elementary cooking process that does not take much time and even a newcomer will be understood.
Despite the fact that there is a huge variety of soap recipes, each process is reduced to the standard stages:
- You need to melt the soap base (you can use the microwave) - if steam is used, then the container must be covered with a lid so that the finished mass is not covered with a film;
- oil is added to the melted base;
- The mass is mixed;
- The composition is poured into the forms and at the same time adorning elements are added;
- Forms with soap are left to full pouring;
- Finished products get out of the forms and, if necessary, decorated with additional details.
When using the microwave, it is necessary to ensure that the consistency does not start boil. If it boils, it will lose its properties.
In the manufacture of the first soap, you can adhere to standard recommendations at home. After practice, you can experiment with oils and pick up your unique composition of colors and flavors. The most important thing in the manufacturing procedure is used only by natural components.
Those masters who already have a rich experience are manufactured by a base for soap themselves. They apply solid oil, and alkali solution. These products are withstanding several months until complete readiness. That is, the process is long and for only the professionals of their business. But you, adhering to the recommendations and practicing can achieve a similar result.
Now you can consider what soaping your hands at home will be able to bring you not only pleasure, but also benefit. Consider some recipes that will refresh photos for your inspiration.
Let's start lifying recipes from the simplest to more complex.
Honey Skin Mitigation Soap
This soap prepared with their own hands at home will allow you to soften the skin and saturate with the nutrients.
You will need:
- Argan oil;
Oil and honey takes at the rate of 1 teaspoon per hundred gram of base. The soap component melts and connects with oil and honey, everything is mixed and poured into curly tanks. If you want to give your soap a beautiful squeeze, add a bit of a pearl dye.
Mitigate, scrub the skin and saturate with its nutrients will help the soap from olives and honey oil. Prepare:
- 300 grams of a matte or transparent basis;
- 3 teaspoons of honey;
- Olive bone oil;
- Green dye (3 drops enough);
- Dried basil.
All components are based on turns and mixed.
For delicate cleansing
If you need a delicate cleansing, then use the recipe that will help to prepare soap with a soothing and comprehensive effect.
To do this, prepare:
- 100 grams of the finished base (you can use any);
- one spoon for bath salts;
- 2 teaspoon of white clay;
- A few drops of rose oil.
All this is mixed and bottled. If you need even more gentle cleansing - use the coffee grounds instead of sea salt.
Soap for sensitive and irritable skin
Help relieve irritation on the skin and render gentle cleaning will help the cooked soap with the following ingredients:
- 100 grams of matte base;
- 2 spoons of pink clay;
- apricot oil;
- Flavor (suitable vanilla).
For skin sections with acne
When the skin is covered with acne, and it needs to be constantly disinfected, clean, treated and nourished, you can cook the soap medicinal with your own hands at home. Prepare:
- half-spoons of grape seed oil;
- olive oil;
- sliced laminaries;
- Blue dye (this is optional);
- Marine flavoring 2 drops.
Components are mixed and poured in forms.
No wonder this soap was called delicacy. It does not only look delicious, but also the appetizing smells. Caution! It is impossible to use as a meal!
What you need to cook for soaps:
- One hundred grams of the base with a matte tint;
- cream (preferably taking the fattest);
- 3 spoons of olive oil;
- 3 spoons of strawberry seeds;
- fragrance with strawberry odor;
- Pink color dye.
If you did not find a matte foundation, you can use transparent. And to add a matte shade, add titanium dioxide (this is a nutritional supplement).
Now consider more complex options for the manufacture of soap. Coffee cake is just following complex processes, as it involves the creation of several layers.
To "bake" the pyr of the soap prepare:
- transparent foundation, enough 100 grams;
- 15 grams of a ground cinnamon (it will help to make a dark color and give a pleasant fragrance);
- food additive (titanium dioxide);
- Aromatic additive "Cappuccino";
- I calm the foundation, cast a quarter from it and mix with cinnamon until brown is reached. We process the container using a spray gun and alcohol and pour the first layer.
- While the first part dries, we make the second layer. We add to another part of the base of titanium dioxide, flavoring and one drop of dye. With the help of the toothpick, the frozen layer is well scratching so that the second is clung to it during the frost. I splash on the first part of the alcohol and pour the second layer.
- The third part is similar to the first. If you wish, you can make a fourth part, which is the same as the first.
The resulting soap will give you not only a pleasant aroma, it affects the body as well as coffee - invigorating.
This soapy recipe is not the easiest. Here they will need swirls to obtain beautiful twists. In addition, you will need to purchase a special base. From the standard basis, this is characterized by the fact that it is more thick and not allowed to penetrate the layers into each other.
What is the process of cooking:
- 500 grams of melted base must be poured into two tanks;
- Dye Couple with water (this is done because the dye with the soap composition will be difficult to stir); and add to one of the glasses;
- To another glass, add titanium dioxide to obtain mattness;
- In each container, make fir oil, and mix thoroughly.
To get beautiful swirls, you need to comply with the spreading technique.
How to make a spill right:
- In a square mold pour a few drops of green mass. Pour on the middle and do not strive to pour so much so that the liquid floods all the bottom.
- In the center of the previous spot, gently pour the matte fluid so that the mass is completely spread over the bottom.
- Repeat these steps until you completely empty the cups. Surface trees with alcohol. When the consistency fully solids, cut it into pieces.
The advantages of the finished result are not only in beauty, due to the components in the composition, soap has a soothing effect.
If you need an invigorating effect every morning, and in the evening you want to get a pleasant massage with an absorbing effect, then this soap is for you. The secret of its preparation is to use the louche (porous dried plant). From the same plants are applied by washcloths, it is possible to purchase material in stores for needlework.
Start step by step:
- Put a piece of lufa in a cup and pour with water, leave for a quarter of an hour;
- After the lufa is splashing, get it out and dry, be sure to make sure that water remains in the material, as it can negatively affect the quality of the final result;
- Take the 170 grams of the transparent base and melt it, separated the finished result and pour into 2 glasses;
- In one container, add oil based on grape bone, yellow dye, aromatic oil "Orange";
- To another, also pour the oil, dye (use the red and yellow tint);
- Wait for the liquid in each of the glasses will begin a little thick and film will begin on the surface;
- Lay out in the form of luif and proceed to the pouring of the soap masses from the glasses, it is possible to pour at the same time, but in opposite angles;
- Using a wand, correct the borders obtained, and eliminate all bubbles using alcohol.
The manufacture of soap can not be called a simple hobby, it is a useful and very exciting occupation. The process allows you to raise the mood, change the condition of the skin for the better. In addition, the cooked soap can become an ideal gift, friends and relatives.
We also recommend the article about how glue can be done at home
Create your own soap - an exciting occupation. People are creative with a whole direction in which you can fantasize, to invent, put the soul particle. Such a passion will bring undoubted advantage and answer to the question how to make a natural soap With quality guarantees and uniqueness.
Method of manufacturing soap
There are three well-known receptions how to make soap yourself in the household environment. Each method can be tested and decide what the advantages and disadvantages of the components and the manufacturing process are:
With the use of the base from soap. The main component is usually transparent or white. Sold in stores for creativity. The transparent foundation provides ample opportunities for fantasy and decoration.
Based on children's soap. The most affordable and safe component. Suitable for beginners for the first experiments of manual labor.
The use of basic components to create soap from "zero". The method available to the creative person, subject to the manifestation of accuracy, caution and prudency in the observance of technology.
The composition includes alkali, known from school textbooks with its properties. To protect the skin from random hits, it will take apron and Gloves . The workplace is also prudently cover with a loaf.
Soap recipe at home Includes several main steps:
1. Sliced to pieces of the soap base or passer-passed through the grater of the baby soap bar is melted with a water bath in a special dish. Mass must be stirred for uniform melting. Attempts by heating directly on fire lead to inevitable burning.
2. Add no more than 3 tsp. Oils per 100 grams. The bulk. Excess oil can deprive soap soaps.
3. In the heating process, it is necessary to gradually pour herbal decoction or milk to form a sour cream mass. It is not recommended to use clean water due to smearing soap.
4. In the melted basis, slightly cooled, add components for the choice, enhancing aromatic and useful properties of soap: essential Oil absorbing substances, decorations, vitamin supplements, glycerin. It decides the question How to make a beautiful soap.
5. The mass is spilled by harvested molds and placed on the cold for pouring for 2-3 days.
Preparation of soap exclusively from the source components "from scratch" is more difficult, but quite feasible. It is important to comply with security, and it is better not to start with this method without the prior experience of manufacturing soap in a simple way. Time and patience will need significantly more.
Real homemade handmade soap is the result of the water connection, alkali and oil under certain conditions. There is a cold and hot connection methods. The hot way is heated to 30-40 ° C using water bath and an alkaline mixture of caustic soda and water.
It is important to immerse the alkali into the water, and not water pour into the alkali! Strong heat release provokes an explosion. Use of protective equipment: gloves, apron must. Alkali pairs are also unsafe. The room must be tired.
The next step is to mix the two components by adding an alkaline solution to the oil. The temperature is determined by a special thermometer. The mass is whipped with a mixer to a homogeneous composition, as a consistency like sour cream.
Adding dyes and flavors completes the process before placing the mass in the form for pouring. After 1-2 days, soap turns over. In a month you can use or donate pieces close.
The cold method is distinguished by pre-mixing alkali, water and oil and afterwards heating. But this process lasts longer than hot.
Make a household soap like The basis for other experiments can be if not add special ingredients. It will take 0.5 kg of caustic soda, 2.5 kg of oil (sunflower, olive, coconut or other), 2 liters of herbs.
Composition and ingredients
Selection of ingredients, except basic, opens space for creativity. It is for this possibility that soap is a popular occupation. Experiments in the form, color scheme, smell, included components and their properties open inexhaustible manufacturers. The main recipe for creating soap will require the following components and devices:
- soap base or baby soap lumps;
- water, cream or herbal decoctions;
- fundamental oil (olive, almond, apricot or other);
- fragrances in the form of essential oils based on the needs and properties of the skin;
- additives and dyes for individual preferences in color, purpose;
- alcohol for processing tanks for soap, elimination of bubbles and degreasing;
- Various cookware made of ceramics, glass, plastic for the manufacture of the product and its formation.
In the process of soap, it will be necessary to take into account the volume and mass of the components, so you should prepare in advance:
- kitchen scales;
- wooden wand;
Alkali application is always associated with risks of entering the skin or work surface. One should always be at hand to one-time wipes, detergents and vinegar, neutralizing alkali action.
Types of homemade soap as many soaps in the history of its creation. Nevertheless, basic preferences are manifested in the requirements of naturalness, practicality, cosmetic value and product safety.
Popular in every way liquid soap. Make soap at home from the washers It is not difficult. The pieces are rubbed, glycerin and 5 ml of vodka for softening properties are added.
Heated with a water bath with the addition of herbal beam to the desired consistency, so how to make liquid soap You can different density. Optionally uses 4-5 drops of any essential oil. Pour into the dishes for storage.
The solution of many cosmetic problems is used Degtyar soap . In the manufacture of the basic components from the baby soap bar, Art. Oil required to add art. A spoonful of birch tar (sold in a pharmacy).
In this case, the soap is not spoiled! Home cooking guarantees the safety of the product so how to make a fabric soap It will be possible only from natural components.
Wash your hands with the help of homemade lysuine has become fashionable and useful hobbies. How to make a lysun soap ? Compound 2 tables of potato starch, 1 tbsp. detergent (gel, liquid soap), 1 tbsp. Children's oil after stirring forms elastic mass. Adding any dye gives the desired shade. A piece of lysun melts in his hands, forms foam and perfectly cleans the skin.
The manufacture of children's soap, bright and attractive, includes the use of various forms in the form of stars, balls, christmas trees, etc. In a transparent soap base, you can put a small plastic toy that the baby with time "will free." How to make baby soap , prompts fantasy and funny drawings applied to the surface before pumping the strokes.
Useful properties of soap cooked with their own hands
The advantage of manual manufacturing soap is that each in the manufacturing process makes the components necessary for individual skin care:
- Strengthening the effect of the scrub is achieved by adding poppy, hubs, ground grape bones, coffee, oatmeal;
- fat, problem skin perfectly clean the soap with the addition of tea tree oil;
- The saturation of vitamins will be added to soap pieces of orange, lemon, honey, cream, herbal infusions.
Homemade soap is hypoallergenic and environmentally friendly. Passion to soap is not just a creative occupation, but a real manifestation of care for the health of native people.
Soap do it yourself
In everyday life, a person is constantly facing various chemicals. Every day to keep cleanliness, millions of people use them for washing dishes, sex, for washing things and, of course, for personal hygiene. Moreover, a person comes into contact with toxic substances during its usual livelihoods. It may not affect our health and general condition: hazardous components of familiar means - paints for hair, cosmetics, shampoos and hair balms, etc. fall into the body through the skin, negatively reflecting on the body as a whole and causing various diseases.
One way to avoid such an impact may be the manufacture of various funds yourself. You can start with a simple - from cooking home soap. Soap is one of the easiest and most affordable things with which it is easy to maintain purity and observe personal hygiene. Having mastered soap, you can avoid unpleasant allergic reactions to purchased tools, as well as enjoy the process itself.
The types of soap made by their own hands set: each sample can be absolutely anyone and correspond to the tastes of different people, as well as respond to various tasks. For the soothing of problem skin, you can cook honey, dairy or chamomile soap. In this case, it will soften the influence of the environment and will remove irritation. Such a means is perfect for dry and normal face skin.
For different purposes, you can prepare cream soap, soap scrub, shampune or anti-cellulite soap. Independently manufactured tool can be used not only to adults, but also for children, especially the child is relevant for those parents, who have children suffer from allergies.
It is especially possible to highlight the glycerin soap, however, it is necessary to be careful and use in moderate quantities, since despite its positive properties - a high degree of skin moisturizing and the ability to make it more tightened and elastic, it has a number of contraindications and possible side effects. It is especially dangerous to use it in the inflamed and sensitive skin, and with unlimited use it is overpowered by depriving the external moisture layer. When it is manufactured at home, it should be monitored that the percentage of glycerin does not exceed 5% And in no case do not mix it with substances containing silicone. However, it is not necessary to be afraid - with moderate use it will only be useful.
Soap that is sold in stores is usually far from ideal, so home soaping can guarantee you reliability and confidence in the absence of side effects. Among other irrefutable advantages - such a soap, in contrast to the samples sold, will be fragrant and useful. The process of its manufacture will be interested in people of any age: for him you can use not only all sorts of aromatic additives and color dyes, but also various forms and interesting decorations, as a result it will be not a simple toilet soap, but an original work of art.
Mylovars with experience make soap from zero from alkali and fats. Beginners are offered the finished soap base, which can also be replaced by children's soap. There are many options for creativity in the modern market, including special sets for beginners.
Basic set for soap
The standard set for the manufacture of soap is very simple. You need to prepare a container in which all the ingredients will be mixed, prepare the necessary raw materials: the basis or baby soap, oils and the desired additives (better, of course, use everything natural) and the shape in which the cooked solution will hide. Before use, shape should be lubricated with oil so that the finished product can be easily obtained from the container. At hand, it is good to have alcohol: it will help to get rid of bubbles on the surface, if they appeared when stirring the composition.
What is recommended to include
In order for the result to please you, it is recommended to use various additives when cooking homemade soap. Options with dry herbs are popular with popularity (chiracheel, turn, chamomile), with sea salt. These options can be used as a scrub: the grains of salt and herbs are well cleaned the skin from pollution, so the effect of salt soap will be doubly useful. In addition, you can make a product on goat milk or make it with clay or honey. Such means will be very by the way, if your skin is prone to redness and rash, as they will remove irritation.
Another way to make your soap unique is to add dyes to it. Soaping is a very creative process, and with dyes you will get a beautiful and interesting result. Decorative soap will not only please your opinion when used, but can also become an excellent gift for any holiday.
- Green - herbs.
- White - clay (white) or powdered milk.
- Orange - sea buckthorn oil or carrot juice.
- Pink and burgundy - clay (pink), coarse swallow or her juice.
- Yellow - turmeric will give a saturated color, calendula petals.
- Brown - coffee (ground), cocoa powder.
To decorate a gift soap, you can make it with a picture: just insert the printed image into a non-frozen sample. Also on the soap can be prints with lemons, oranges, watermelons and other fruits or flowers - depending on the smell of the soap itself. Another decoration version is bizarre ornaments inside the product - Swirl, and coloring. And if you do on top of some inscription, for example, with the name of the recipient of the gift, it will become even more pleasant.
Step by step instructions with photos
For the preparation of classic soap you need:
- soap base,
- the form,
- essential oil,
- In the soap base, add essential oils.
- Add a dye to the mixture and gently mix so that the air bubbles are not formed inside the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the shape, lubricated with pre-oil. If you want the surface to be perfectly smooth, sprinkle a little on top of alcohol.
- Remove the soap from the form. Ready! Such a means will suit not only to wash your hands, but also for washing products from wool and textiles.
We offer you a simple and fast workshop glycerin soap. It will help you with your own hands to prepare an excellent tool that can be used for frequent use, including shaving. You will need:
- a piece of children's soap or soap base;
- 2-3 tbsp. spoons of main oil (you can use natural olive, grape bone oil, almond, rosehip, sea buckthorn, cedar, palm and other);
- 1 tbsp. spoon glycerin;
- 50 ml of boiling water.
First, it is necessary to cook the raw materials: a pitching mixture (mix the glycerin and the foundation; if baby soap is used - it is used to melt it) and oil, and then heat them up to 40 degrees separately. In a mixture of oils, gradually pour her cheek, immerse the blender in a bowl and mix the contents for three minutes using approaches for a few seconds.
Pour cinnamon oil tea spoon to the finished solution to make a fragrance, at the same stage you can implement your any ideas: use dyes or other additives to obtain the desired result. After mixing again, pour the mixture into a form, pre-lubricated with olive oil, cover with a towel or plaid and put it on a day.
The best options for cooking homemade soap are difficult to choose, each of them is worthy of attention. We offer you the most interesting ways, everyone will find some kind of soul.
For those who live outside the city in their house in the easiest way may be the preparation of soap of ash-liquor.
It is very good and quickly cleans the dirt, leaving a feeling of purity and freshness. To cook it, you need to score a third of the buckets of wood ash (it is wood, best of all the ash of deciduous trees) and pour it to the top, removing the pop-up pieces. Ash must be given to breed about three days or boil the mixture until it becomes soapy to the touch - it will take an hour or a little longer. It is important to dilute the pucks with water 1 to 10 and more, otherwise it does not avoid strong irritation. Then to the medium. Strevnively add natural flavors and useful additives and send to stick in forms per day.
To combat cellulite and for weight loss Soap with orange chips. Orange zest has the properties of the scrub, carefully cleans and massages the skin.
To prepare this soap, we will need the following ingredients:
- soap base (preferably transparent);
- grape seed oil;
- Orange Zeed;
- Orange essential oil.
Grind Orange Cedra blender or in a coffee grinder. Prepare 150 g of a soap base, melt it and add grape bone oil. Pour one teaspoon with a slide of orange zesto on the basis and mix well. The zest will not only add natural smell, but also paint the future soap in light orange, so you can do without other dyes. When the base will cool down a little, add a few drops of orange essential oil.
Prepare forms and fill them in the resulting mixture. If bubbles appear on the surface, sprinkle with alcohol on top. Wait for the full cooling of the base and take the finished handmade soap from the molds. The next day, pack it into the film.
Another soap option is a product with a lita (natural washcloth). It is practically no allergy on it, so that it is suitable for all types of skin and perfectly cleans it from ero-digit cells. In addition, oatmeal (Hercules) can be used to prepare detergents, which, before adding to the database, it is necessary to chop in a coffee grinder. After using such funds, the skin becomes very smooth and silk.
Alepp's soap - This is one of the varieties of Castilian soap. It is considered one of the most delicate and suitable for delicate skin, and its recipe is simple: 100% of olive oil and accurately calculated pitch. Alleleskoy soap differs from Castilian in that its composition includes laurel oil.
Laurel oil is taken in various percentages. To increase the antiseptic and antibacterial effect from using Alepp's soap, add a larger percentage. Soap traditionally recommended for cleansing and care for oily, problem skin.
Another option similar to Castile - Marseille soap. Unlike Castilsky, it contains not 100% of olive oil, but not less than 72%. It is very soft and pleasant, and most importantly - does not tighten the skin after use. The process of its preparation is similar to Alepps.
Lovers of sweet probably will have to do Chocolate soap . This is a natural antioxidant, which means a fighter for a beautiful appearance. It raises the mood, stimulating the production of serotonin ("Hormon of happiness"), and also begins and enhances blood circulation.
- 500 g of a soap base;
- 50 g of bitter chocolate;
- 1 tbsp. Cocoa spoons;
- 0.5 Art. spoons of coconut oil;
- 50 ml of wheat germs oil;
- 10 drops of essential oil (lavender, mint, bergamot, cinnamon, cypress, coriander, cardamom or fenhel).
The soap base must first grind and melted. As soon as it melts, a foolish chocolate should be added to it, mix the mixture to a homogeneous state. After that, pour cocoa, add coconut oil, mix and pour wheat germs oil. As soon as the mixture becomes homogeneous again, it is necessary to remove it from the fire or water bath, add essential oil, cool a little and pour over the molds.
If you add to the chocolate soap in the process not cocoa, but ground coffee, it turns out a beautiful coffee option. The smell of such soap is unusually attractive and even causes appetite: closing his eyes, you can imagine that you drink freshly coffee and eat a delicious cake or cake.
Flower-soap motifs are very popular. Such soap is usually somewhat jelly, transparent, it seems every flower and blades. The chamomile and lavender soap hold the championship in this, being popular among home soap masters themselves. A definite role in their success plays a fragrance: when using such a product it seems that somewhere nearby there is a bouquet of freshly cut flowers.
Available way to get rid of acne and black dots is to cook Soap with activated carbon. To do this, you need to adhere to a standard preparation recipe, but before adding oils and other additives, you need to fall asleep the fused coal tablets into the solution. If you use such a soap regularly, already during the week of problem areas on your face and body will become less less, and after some time you will even forget that once you had acne on the skin. In such a soap, too, too, add lavender oil to secure the action of coal.
Frequent visitors Hammam know that it is customary to use the national Marrocan Black Soap Belf . It simultaneously acts as a scrub, skin cream, and also perfectly cleans. To prepare an analogue of Beldi at home, You need :
- 100 g of the worst baby soap;
- 150 ml of green tea (welding);
- 0.5 h. Spoons of dry ginger;
- 50 g of ground eucalyptus;
- 20 ml of olive oil;
- 40 drops of eucalyptus oil.
- Pour tea grinding soap and melt in a water bath. After the mixture becomes homogeneous to remove it from the fire.
- Add ginger and chopped eucalyptus.
- How the mixture will cool, add eucalyptus oil to it and mix thoroughly.
- The mixture is to pour into a jar, close tight and remove in a dark place for 10-12 days.
As the Belidi will become ready for use, it will acquire its famous dark color. This soap has a very unusual consistency: something between liquid and solid soap. It can be said that this is a souffle, but not so easy. Before use of Beldi, you need to break the body, then take a little soap and, slightly foaming, apply on the skin. Wake out a few minutes and wet washer to carry out massage movements throughout the body. You can leave the tool for another a few minutes, after washed and enjoy the effect.
The main rule is not to neglect the cooking technology and break it, then the result will not please you.
In no case Do not abuse oils and additives. An excessive amount will not give the desired cosmetic effect as a result of the desired cosmetic effect, there will be no smells of its components to interrupt each other and merge into a single incomprehensible fragrance. In addition, incorrectly cooked tool may cause allergies. In the case when soap is booed specifically for a child, oils must be excluded at all from the composition.
Another error is an excessive amount of herbs and other solid components in the composition. With their abundance, they will scratch the skin, causing redness and even small wounds.
You need to be careful with natural dyes, they often give not the result that is planned. Many use for coloring red rose petals or carcade tea to get a red shade, but in fact the first give a dirty gray color, the second is dirty green.
Detailed master class cooking soap from residues can be viewed in the following video.
It is very important to properly store home products: they do not like heat and better keep them in a cool room or closet. There are no soap on herbal decractions immediately and a lot if you are not going to quickly use it. It has a limited expiration date - no more than two months.
If you decide to melt the kneadings for the base, make sure that they have been made of the ingredients you need.
How to use residues
Often we do not use soap to the end and the so-called kneaders remain. Do not hurry to throw them out: of which you can easily make a new soap, both solid and liquid.
To cook it, you need:
- Water (hot);
- Container for finished product;
- Silicone molds.
For a liquid version, take water, kneadings and milk in a 2: 2: 1 ratio. Sattail the kneadings on the shallow grater and pour into the container into the container. After that, fill the hot water, shock the container well so that the chips can dissolve in water. Leave the resulting mixture for two or three hours, periodically interfere with the contents of the container so that the mixture becomes completely homogeneous. Over time, the chips will completely dissolve and it will be possible to pour milk, essential oils and use as a liquid soap.
To get a solid product, pour the soap chips with boiling water and leave it to dissolve it, stirring about 15 minutes. After a couple of hours, run the mixture in forms and put it in a cold place so that it hardened. After a couple of days, your soap will be ready.
A set for boiling soap can be an excellent gift for you, your friends and children. Russian firm Molly. It offers a large selection of various sets, among them "Blackberry and Strawberry", "Helicopter and aircraft", "Racer", "Fruits", "Ocean", "Sweets", "Light", "Crocodile and Hippo" and others.
Buyers sets Molly. It is noted that the cooking process is very light, simple and fast, and they got the resulting soap to use immediately. In the sets include everything you need, including a clear step-by-step instruction, which does not cause difficulties even at the child. In addition, many users liked the smell of finished product: in sets Molly. Use predominantly berry flavors.
Do not be afraid to discover something new. Soaping can be for you not just a pleasant and useful hobby, but even a successful business. If you are afraid to start doing it yourself from the remedies, buy special sets for creativity and without hesitation join this magic lesson.
The manufacture of soap with their own hands has long been a useful and pleasant hobby. First, your product will not contain unnecessary chemical components and poorly reflected on the skin; secondly, at hand there will always be a beautiful and unique gift handmade; Thirdly, if the case is charged, all friends, acquaintances and friends of friends will be drawn to you with orders. It's small things to learn how to do soap with your own hands at home.
What is the difference between manual soap from the factory?
The usual soap has an alkaline fat basis, which adds dyes, flavors and other synthetic substances. Excessive amounts of chemistry for our hands ends with peeling, dehydration and premature aging. Yes, and natural fats manufacturers are often replaced with artificial.
The base of homemade soap is also based on fat and alkali, but natural, and absolutely natural ingredients are perfect as additives: beewax, coffee, herbs, aloe juice, oatmeal, honey, essential oils, vegetable and fruit juices. In general, everything that is enough for the fantasy of your mini soap. As a result, you will receive not only a fragrant useful product, but also the remedy for rashes, redness and irritation on the skin. Agree, arguments to engage in soap, abounding.
Now it remains to find out what will be needed to start:
- Base. You can use a shopping transparent / matte soap base or ordinary baby soap without additives and pronounced aroma.
- Glycerol. On mitigating and moisturizing properties of the substance known for a long time. In the pharmacy, the tool is worth a penny.
- Butter. You can be original and use avocado oil, almond or apricot, and you can restrict traditional sunflower.
- Ether. We told tens of times about the beneficial properties of essential oils. Essential oil for cooking soap is both a favorite fragrance, and the therapeutic effect at the same time.
- Ordinary water or milk to dilute the base.
- Dyes and additives - the exemplary list we have already given above.
- Molds for soap - you can buy special, make independently or use ordinary for baking cupcakes.
- You will also need a saucepan, glass bowl and grater.
Soap do it yourself from the washers at home
And the simplest thing is that the newcomer will be under the power, is a soap from the wraths that are infinitely going to the shelf in the bathroom. They should be practiced and held the first experiences of home soap.
All the kneadings are rubbed on a large grater, fold into the metal dishes and add some water. We put on a water bath and wait until everything melts, while removing the foam from the surface. In order not to form bubbles, the composition does not mix and turn off before the mass boils.
Forms are preparing in advance and scroll through any oil, overflow and leave to dry in the warm room. After a few hours, the workpiece is completely dried. I pull them out and dry two or three days.
Thus, you will get the most banal soap with your own hands, but there are more intricate recipes. For example, from the washers you can cook a fantasy soap.
For this, we will need pieces of different colors. Cut them into parts of different sizes. In the forms first pour a transparent base melted in a separate container. Multicolored pieces are mixed and abundantly wet alcohol so that they stick together. In the container with the base, put the surcharged multicolored layer and wait when you dried. The finished product is cut into arbitrary pieces. Or immediately use various forms for pouring.
Liquid soap do it yourself
It can also be prepared from the remains of children's soap or use any other that will be at hand. The recipe is extremely simple. In addition to grated womb, you will use a bottle with a dispenser, lemon juice and glycerin.
In the container, we pour a bit of juice and the glycerol cap, then suck the ground soap and pour hot water. All thoroughly mix, move into a bottle with the dispenser and let it stand for two or three days. We shake before use.
Tip: In the homemade liquid soap you can also add various essential oils, dyes and dry herbs. And do not forget about Glycerin: 1 tablespoon per 100 g bases.
Soap do it yourself from a soap base
For a 100 gram piece you will need:
- 100 g bases
- 1 teaspoon glycerin
- 3 teaspoons of base oil
- 3 drops of essential oil
- Milk or water
- 2 drops of dye
- Filler for your taste
Soap base cut into pieces. We mix glycerin with basic oil and send warmer in the water bath. When it becomes hot, gradually add a soap base, stirring constantly. While melts, we pour some water or milk (the latter will make the finished product less broken). When the mass of consistency becomes similar to the sour cream, dyes and essential oil can be introduced into it.
Spill a finished product forms. If bubbles appear, they are recommended a little sprinkle with alcohol. We send billets to stick in the fridge. After getting out of the molds and let me succeed for another couple of days.
Soap do it yourself at home - 10+ recipes for beginners
- We take 80 grams of the base and divide it into two parts. This is enough to get a 100 gram piece.
- I cut the foundation on small pieces and send melting on a water bath, constantly stirring.
- We divide into two parts. To one add some dry milk and mix thoroughly.
- We continue to cook in different saucepans. In each pour 15 ml of almond oil and 3 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Transparent mixture with purple dye. Mix with milk leave unchanged.
- On the bottom of the form we put the branch of the dry plant, pour a part of the transparent base. When a little snack, pour a little white part. We alternate layers until the mass end.
- Before making a new layer, every one already finished part needs to scratch a slightly toothpick and sprinkle with alcohol so that the grip is better.
- We leave the mixture to stick, after removing from the forms.
- Our fragrant gift soap is ready.
Coffee soap scrub
Such a soap with my own hands will turn out not only beautiful, but also functional - it will help to clean the skin and exfoliate the burdens. As an additional ingredient, you can add 2 tbsp. l. Sea salt. Cooking recipe is pretty simple.
You will need:
- One baby soap or 80 g bases
- 2 tbsp. l. Coffee Ground
- 50 ml of milk
- 1 tbsp. l. Ground cinnamon
- 5 drops of grape seed oil
Soap rolling on a grater. We prepare a water bath and pay our billet on it. We pour hot milk - it will make the final product softer.
On average, the melting process will go about half an hour. Do not forget to constantly stir. At the end we enter the remaining components.
The resulting workpiece is transferred to the form and send to stick in the refrigerator. These ingredients are enough for two impressive pieces, which can be used daily, taking a shower.
The benefits of Honey Life Reactor said repeatedly, including for skin - it is an antioxidant, and a power source, and a means of combating cellulite.
- 100 g bases or baby soap
- 0.5 ppm Vanilla
- 1 tsp. Oil germs of wheat
- 5 drops of vitamin A
- 2-3 tbsp. l. cream
The cooking process itself does not differ from the recipes described above.
With honey, you can also prepare a scrub, and use oatmeal as the base. To make comprehensive particles smaller, skip them through a meat grinder or blender.
You will need:
- 100 g bases
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 1 tbsp. l. oatmeal
- 0.5 Art. l. olive oil
Tip: Moisturizing soap for dry skin of the face can be prepared by adding aloe and glycerin into the traditional basis.
You will need:
- 100 g of soap base and baby soap
- 1 tsp. Romashki.
- 1 tsp. ZHERBOYU.
- 1 tsp. Horsetail field
- 1 tsp. essential oil
- 0.5 Art. l. Glycerin
- 1 tbsp. l. olive oil
In the composition you have already understood that such soap will be therapeutic - to feed, dry and calm the skin. And if you want to make a scrub, at the end you can add a spoon of crushed herbs.
At the first stage, we prepare a decoction of medicinal plants. Herbs fill with 200 ml of boiling water and let it stand.
Then we smell the soap base and mix with all the ingredients, including decoction. We break through the molds and give it to frozen.
Degtyar soap do it yourself
Everyone knows that this kind of soap has perfectly proven itself when combating skin diseases: psoriasis, dandruff, deprive. Of course, it's easier to just buy a product in a pharmacy or store, but, welding it at home, you will probably be confident in quality.
You will need:
- 100 g of children's soap or base
- 10 ml of Debtya
- 5 drops of essential oil to choose
- 0.5 m. L. Honey
The recipe for cooking is not different from the traditional. You leave the finished soap to stick for three days.
Tip: For the painting of a transparent foundation, you can use harmless food dyes. Dry have a very concentrated basis, so they must be predetermined in a small amount of water.
Peach soap with rose petals
It is useful in case you can not choose a gift for a friend. Surely she will appreciate the creative.
You will need:
- 100 g bases
- 5 droplets of peach ether (can be replaced with aroma to the soul)
- 5 drops of rose essential oil
- Yellow or pink dye
- Actually rose petals
Cook soap on a traditional recipe. In the melted base, add dye and other components. We pour a thin layer into shape, put the rose petals, fill with the second layer of mass. We repeat the procedure until the workpiece is over, and leave cool.
Such a home cosmetics will help for a long time to forget about the peeling and dryness of the skin, and for aroma you can add a little dry ground basilica.
You will need:
- 100 g of children's soap or base
- Juice 1-2 cucumbers
- 1 tbsp. l. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. l. Dry Ground Basilica
- 3 drops of any essential oil
And you already know the cooking recipe.
It will be the perfect washbasin means for greens of oily skin, prone to rash. Soap will be dried, delete excess fat and toning. You will not even suit the flavors - the lemon itself is quite enough.
You will need:
- 100 g bases
- 1 tbsp. l. Lemon zest.
- Third teaspoon of grape seed oil
- 5 drops of lemon essential oil at will
- 0.5 h. L. Honey
- Yellow food dye
Soap with green tea
It will be perfectly refreameting and toning in the summer. Recall both the antioxidant properties of green tea. Alas, welding will not give a saturated emerald color, so without a pair of droplets of the food dye can not do. Also in the molten foundation you can add several tea leaves for beauty.
You will need:
- 100 g bases
- 1 tbsp. l. firmly boiled green tea
- Dry tea leaves for decoration
- 7 drops of avocado oil
- 2 drops of mint essential oil
- 2-3 drops of green food dye
Tip: If you have no food dyes or essential oils at hand, you can always replace them with others or find a more appropriate recipe, because soap is creativity!
Passion for soaping the needlewomen! The hobby does not require possession of special skills, and success depends only on the presence of fantasy and knowledge of small secrets. The passion has a solid practical basis - soap is always useful in the farm, and it will not lie in a dead cargo on the shelves, like many of the most beautiful crafts. In addition, a piece of personally made soap feather will become an excellent gift for any holiday - the thematic design of the present will emphasize his uniqueness.
Materials and accessories
For the manufacture of soap at home, a minimum set of not only accessories, but also materials is required. You will need:
- Soap base.
- Basic oils.
- Flavoring and essential oils.
- Decorative decorations and useful additives.
- Alcohol in the spray gun.
- Filling forms.
- Plastic cups, plastic spoons, wooden sticks, rubber gloves.
Consider each of these components in more detail.
Produced in the form of bars or chips. The base includes alkali, water, vegetable oils. It happens transparent or matte. In stores for needlework, where you can buy a soap base, there is also a special composition for the boiling soap with Swirls - Beautiful twists. This base has a more durable consistency, which allows the layers of the mixture not to be mixed with each other, but to intertwine the original one or even in clearly defined boundaries.
Instead of specially buying a soap base, you can use baby soap. It will be the easiest option for making a new piece of detergent. However, such a product will always be matte. Beginning soaps need to be borne in mind that the special basis is better soaked, does not smell, does not cause irritation, and also freezes and dries faster than baby soap.
Added to soap to make it moisturizing, nutritious, softening. Such oils do not have a strongly pronounced smell and differ in large fat. It may be Argan , sea buckthorn, olive, almond, coconut, peach, sunflower oil, and even seabeing of wheat germ. Typically, the base is added in the amount of 1-2 teaspoons per 100 g of the base.
Promotes the products the necessary aroma and special properties. Fragrant additives can be used for the prevention and treatment of skin diseases, such as oil shi and tea or pink wood, to achieve a sedative effect - fir oil, for skin vitaminization - Orange oil. Many available essential additives allows you to create unique compositions not only in terms of smell, but also a healing effect.
Important! Essential oils are added 1-2 drops per 100 g of a soap base - their excess causes allergies and even burns.
Not only secure purchased mineral-based compounds are used, but also any home remedies - fruit or vegetable juice, food dyes, grasses ragners. Sometimes Oil based Already gives color, for example, fir oil stains a piece into nice green shades. An ordinary cinnamon introduces a weak aroma and a rich brown color. The substance called titanium dioxide, which is absolutely harmless to health, makes soap matte. Special pearl dyes attach charming flicker.
Decorative decorations, useful additives
Decorations include all sorts of sequins, dried fruits, petals, plants, coffee beans, seeds. Useful additives - milk, cream, coffee thick, honey, chocolate, ground cereals, lufa - give moisturizing, nutritious, Constive , massage effect.
Forms, alcohol and additional accessories
Special attention is paid to the selection of molds for the fill of the soap. They allow to give pieces of interesting outlines. Flowers, animal silhouettes, geometric shapes - fit all. From materials, preference must be given to silicone, rubber, plastics, because it is quite difficult to get ready-made products from glass or ceramics. You can use not only special forms, but anyone you like, for example, for baking or even children's molds for skin modeling.
Attention! It is impossible to use metal forms for pouring liquid soaps due to unexpected chemical reactions - products can change color or become dangerous to health.
Medical alcohol, poured into the pulverizer, will help get rid of the formation of small bubbles on the finished soap. The fluid necessarily splashes the form before the fill and the surface is a piece that remains outside. If a multilayer product is manufactured, then you need to sprinkle each layer.
Additional accessories include plastic cups for breeding base, wooden sticks for its stirring, plastic dimensional spoons for Oil basics Pipettes for essential oils, toothpicks for scratching adjacent surfaces in the manufacture of multilayer products. It is advisable to work in thin gloves, and if the soap chips are used, it is better to wear a respirator.
Quick way to weld soap for beginners
There are many recipes for soaping at home that are suitable for beginners. At the same time, all instructions are reduced to several simple steps:
- melt the soap base on a water bath or in Microwave - If the water bath is selected, then the container with the base should be closed on top to avoid formation of the film;
- add basic oil;
- put dyes and flavors;
- Mass thoroughly;
- pour the composition into the form while adding decorations at the same time;
- Leave products for pouring;
- remove finished products;
- If necessary, decorate.
Important! If the soap base is molded in Microwave then it is impossible to give her to boil - it will spoil its properties.
At first, you can use ready-made recommendations for creating songs to learn how to handle the basics and select the combination of essential oils and additives. Even a small experience in the future will allow you to invent our own unique products not only on design, but also in content. The main thing is to use only safe ingredients.
Advanced soaps produce their products from scratch, that is, solid oils and alkali solution are used. Such products after manufacture should be withstanding for ripening 2 months. This is a very long way to produce soap, which is only an experienced masters.
So, soap is at home for beginners, simple recipes ...
Now consider in practice, how to make your dream soap - useful, beautiful and unique. We will move from simple to complex, and the photos of finished products will help find inspiration and catch a courage . In all recipes, the components are indicated in teaspoons.
Attention! In each case, do not forget to use alcohol to eliminate air bubbles.
1. Honey fragrance
Per 100 g of a melted transparent basis is taken on a spoon Arganova Oils and honey. Components are connected and thoroughly mixed. If you add a pearl dye pinch, then the finished piece will acquire an extraordinary overflow.
Useful properties: Nutrition and skin softening.
2. Medovo-olivkova tenderness
The idea is inspired by Mediterranean motifs. For the preparation you will need 300 g of any melted base, 3 spoons of honey and olive oil, green dye 3 drops, a spoon of dried hammer basilica. All components are alternately added to the base and are thoroughly mixed. The mass is poured into a form designed for 3 pieces.
Useful properties: nutrition, softening, Scrabble .
3. Delicate cleansing
It is necessary to prepare 100 g of a melted base of transparent or matte, into which the spoon of the sea salt of fine grinding is alternately introduced, 2 spoons of white clay, 4 drops of rosewood oil. The mixture is smelted, poured into the form.
As a scrub, you can use ground coffee or coffee thick.
Useful properties: cleansing Scrabble , sedative effect.
4. For irritated skin
Matte base is used - 100 g, 2 spoons of pink clay, spoon of apricot oil, vanilla flavor - 5 drops.
Useful properties: gentle cleansing, removal of irritation.
5. For problem skin
If the skin is exhausted acne You can try a simple recipe with a healing effect. The basis is taken transparent - 100 g, in her half a spoon, the oil made of grape seeds and olive, as well as a spoon of finely chopped algae. If you wish, you can give the color of the blue dye, and the smell is a marine flavor, taken 2 drops.
Useful properties: cleansing, nutrition, disinfection, treatment.
6. Strawberry Nega
It is made of 100 g of the opaque base, 5 spoons of oily cream and half a spoon of olive oil and oil made from strawberry seeds. Strawberry and creamy flavors are added, pink dye.
Useful properties: nutrition, moisturizing.
Attention! If you can only buy a transparent base for soap, please purchase titanium dioxide - it adds to the mattness.
7. Coffee-yogurt pie
This version of the manufacture of soap is not as simple as previous. It involves the creation of a multi-layered design. The main rule - each layer must dry well! For "baking" of soap pie you will need - a transparent base of 100 g, 3 spoons of the ground cinnamon - it will give a dark color and light fragrance, titanium dioxide - liquid or dry, flavoring cappuccino , purple dye, alcohol.
The sequence of manufacture is as follows:
- Melt the foundation, take her fourth part, mix with cinnamon before getting a dark color, pour into the mold, sprinkle with alcohol.
- While the first layer dries, make the second layer - the basis of adding titanium dioxide, flavoring cappuccino , a drop of purple dye to give a shade.
- Pretty to scratch the toothpick frozen the first layer so that the second tier was firmly stuck. Pour the second layer, sprinkle with alcohol.
- The third tier is made by analogy with the first, and the fourth - by analogy with the second.
The thickness of each tier is selected arbitrarily.
Useful properties: invigorating coffee effect.
8. Coniferous Tornado
Not the easiest recipe for the manufacture of soap, because the technique is used here Swirls - Beautiful twists. For such a product, a special basis is taken - in stores it is called "the basis for the manufacture of soap with Swirls " It differs from the usual base with a more thick consistency, which prevents the interpenetration of liquid layers. Products are made from the pallium base, since from the ingredients taken in small quantities, get Swirl hard. Then the piece cuts into small pieces.
Consider a Read more Manufacturing Process:
- The melted base porcoon is porovna porovna;
- In one of the cups, 3 drops of green pigment with 5 ml of water are preliminary, since mixing the dye with a melted base will be difficult;
- In another cup with titanium dioxide, matte mass is made;
- A spoonful of fir oil is added to each glass, everything is thoroughly mixed, and bubbles are removed with alcohol.
The main thing in getting beautiful Swirl - Split technique.
Take a square silicone shape and pour into its center a puddle from a dark green mass. Do not strive to pour so much so that the fluid immediately spread over the entire area of the bottom. Then, in the center of the green spot, pour a bit of matte mass, then in its center again green, then again matte and pour both cups, while the base does not end in them. Sprinkle with alcohol. After drying soap, cut it into pieces - amazing beauty Swirl Will not leave anyone indifferent.
Useful properties: Soothing effect.
9. Massage soap with citrus aroma
The effect of massage is achieved with the help of a hub - a dried Asian plant with a porous structure. Well known to all washcloths are made from the hub. You can buy it in the store for needlework.
That's what you need for the manufacture of this unusual soap:
- Take a piece of lufa and soak it in a round cup for 15 minutes so that it takes the same shape;
- After softening, get the lifetime, press, carefully dry the paper towel - excess water can spoil the properties of the soap;
- Melt 170 g of a transparent base, burst it into two glasses;
- In the first glass, add 6 drops Oil basics from grape seeds, 7 drops of yellow dye, 3 drops of aromatizer "Orange";
- In the second glass, add the flavoring agent in the same amount Oil base , and dye take 6 drops of red and 2 drops of yellow - as a result, it will be mass Reddish-orange colors;
- Wait until the mass in each cup thickens a little, and a light film will seem on its surface;
- Put luif in the form and start pouring soap compositions of two glasses at the same time, but in different angles;
- With the help of a wooden stick, we grab the border between the colors, remove the bubbles with alcohol.
Useful properties: massage, Constive Effect, invigorating effect.
Soaping at home is not only an exciting hobby, but also a very useful occupation.
Raise the mood, improve the condition of the skin, make an unusual gift to relatives and acquaintances will help the simple soap manufacturing technique from the finished soap base.
It would seem that the need to manufacture soap at home disappeared due to the enormous choice of this cosmetic product in stores. But soap is gaining increasing popularity. Soaps are boasting one in front of other own masterpieces, invent new recipes, master classes are carried out and even earn money on their hobby. There are also special departments and soap stores, which once again proves the growing need for the manufacture of soap. So if you just do soap with your own hands?
Than home soap is better than purchased
Soap that is sold in ordinary household chemicals and supermarket stores does not have natural ingredients. It, in fact, is difficult to call soap, since soap is washed vegetable fats, and not recycled petroleum products. The store product is often dried and can cause allergic reactions.
In the manufacture of at home, you can use only natural components suitable for your skin type. And if now it's just a hobby, then it can become profitable.
Handmade soap can be of different colors, with beautiful divorces and splashes from comprehensive elements.
What ingredients are used
You can prepare both soap "from scratch" and from the finished purchase basis. As the latter, you can also use natural baby soap without fragrances. And for budgets, there are methods of digestion of womb and turning "waste" into fragrant soap.
It is much easier to work with a ready-made basis. It is transparent and white. There is also an organic basis for the manufacture of natural soap. You can buy them in stores for soap. Working with the basis is easy, but some skills will still need. As for the preparation of soap "from scratch", in this case, knowledge in the chemistry industry is also needed, since they will have to work with a pitch. Before starting cooking soap, it is necessary to get acquainted with the safety technique when working with a pitch.
The amount of ingredients will depend on the method of cooking soap and recipe. Consider a list of necessary components for each case.
Ingredients for soap from the finished base
All major ingredients can be bought in a specialized store, and additional - in the usual supermarket. Some probably will have at home. You will need:
- Ready basis;
- basic vegetable oils;
- essential oils;
- Herbs, petals, honey, ground coffee - at will;
- Alcohol medical.
The foundations from different manufacturers are distinguished by price, hardness, fascinating speed and other characteristics. There are organic foundations that are used for the manufacture of fully natural soap.
A transparent soap is prepared from the transparent basis
Basic oils are used to enrich the soap, they give it such beneficial properties as moisturizing, food and mitigation. Without them, the tool dries the skin, and also quickly "dries", cracks and strates. With the same purpose, you can add cream or milk for body, cream or pasteurized milk.
Important! Do not overdo it with moisturizing components and oils. If you decide to add bold milk - reduce the amount. Soap, oversaturated with fats, badly foams.
Dyes are in liquid and dry form. It is most convenient to use liquid, since it is very easy to measure the desired number of drops. Dry dyes are pre-mixed with oils or liquid and only then introduced into the finished mass. Try not to overdo it with dyes, because because of this foam during washing, too, will be colored. To begin with, it will be enough to purchase three basic colors: red, yellow and blue. When mixed it, you can achieve almost any shade.
In addition to purchased artificial dyes, natural ones can be applied. It can be spices (turmeric, curry), the same basic oils (sea buckthorn, pumpkin), different fillers (color clay, ground coffee, cocoa, strong herbs permeals). Of course, with their help it will not be possible to achieve bright, saturated colors, but the soap will be the most environmentally friendly and natural.
For decoration, you can also use pearl pigments, blasting and various decor.
With the help of special dyes, you can give soap any shade
For a beautiful fragrance, flavors are responsible. You can use confectionery fragrances, and you can search for special flavors for home cosmetics. Instead of artificial flavors, essential oils, honey, chocolate, coffee, dried zest, herbs, flowers and petals are used. The disadvantage of essential oils is that they weather quickly. They are usually dated at the very end.
Also in soaps use alcohol. With it, they eliminate air bubbles from the surface of the soap and connect the layers in a multi-layer color soap. For this, the alcohol is poured into a small sprayer and splashes the surface of the product.
You can add a decoction of healing herbs, dried daisy flowers and natural essential oils to the home soap.
So that the soap gains such properties, as an escape, anti-cellulite effect, smoothing wrinkles, and so on, different fillers add to it. This is ground coffee, powder from nut shell, clay, oatmeal, chopped sea salt and a lot of other. All these are additional caring elements that give the soap of the desired beneficial properties.
Do not use fruit, berries, cucumbers, ginger root and ingredients like them in fresh form. They will rot and quickly lead your "enriched" soap to the unsuitability. Instead, use dry herbs and leaves, petals and small dried flowers, ginger powder, dried fruits.
Tools and appliances
You will also need:
- Emaleted or stainless steel saucepan;
- any other pan for water bath;
- plastic or glass container for microwave furnace;
- a spoon;
- measuring cup;
- Kitchen electronic scales;
- Spray for alcohol;
- Molds for soap.
Forms can be bought in the same specialized stores or use confectionery silicone molds. Children's plastic molds for sand games are suitable, containers from yogurt or sour cream, other small tanks from flexible plastic. Purchased forms are made of plastic or silicone. It is best to use the recent beginners, because of them the easiest way to get ready soap.
Molds for soap are plastic and silicone
As for the dishes, it is impossible to use aluminum pans, dishes from the cast iron. For these purposes, stainless steel containers are suitable, with an enamel coating, as well as heat-resistant glass and plastic containers for use in a microwave oven. For an accurate number of ingredients, a measuring cup and scales will need.
What ingredients are soap "from scratch"
The soap base is prepared independently using only three components:
- oils for washing;
- Liquid - distilled water, herbal decoction, milk.
For the manufacture of solid soap you will need caustic soda (NaOH). It is sold in the form of flakes or small crystals. It is necessary for the washing of fats, namely basic oils.
Caustic soda is also called caustic
In the preparation of soap "from scratch" is of great importance to the so-called surge. Since fats after entering the reaction with a pitch, cease to be useful, then at the end of cooking it is recommended to additionally add more oils. This will be a surger. As a rule, valuable and expensive oils use for it.
Vegetable oils use any. Cutting pork fat. Liquid is needed in order to pre-dissolve puck and prepare it to connect with fats. Using healing herbs, you give the soap useful properties, as well as natural aroma and tint.
To improve soap, its staining and aromatization use the following components:
- plasticizers - sugar, sorbitol, fructose, honey;
- Acids - dairy, amber, stearin, lemon;
- Oils for enrichment (surge);
- Different useful fillers.
Dyes, flavors and fillers use the same. Plasticizers are needed in order to make soap more plastic, as well as improve foaming. Acids will make soap more hard and give it bactericidal properties. Lanolin will make a softening effect on too dry and coarse skin.
With the help of different base oils, you can give soap of caring, useful properties
You will be useful:
- two pans (one can be of heat-resistant glass);
- manual blender;
- measuring cup;
- Glass wand for mixing or ordinary spoon;
- Capacity for working with pitching;
Important! Tools that were used to prepare soap can not be used to cook!
When working with pitching, great attention is paid to security measures.
Ingredients for different types of soap: for face, hands and bodies
To give soaps of different qualities, the corresponding components will be needed. Some of them have mitigating properties, others - moisturizing and nutritious, third - bactericidal and dried. It is worth noting that for each part of the body it is better to use the appropriate soap. It is not recommended to wash the face with soap for body or hands. Also not all components are suitable for each skin type.
Table: Recommended ingredients for the preparation of soap depending on its use
For fading skin, geranium oil is recommended because it contributes to the smoothing of wrinkles. Mint will save from dryness, and juniper will saturate the skin with the useful substances. For the flabbing tubed skin, it is recommended to use Lanolin. Orange oil, algae, lufa and ground coffee have an anti-cellulite effect and make the skin elastic.
Essential oils give a beautiful fragrance, and also "enrich" soap useful properties
Making solid soap at home
First, the foundation is melted in a water bath or in a microwave oven. At the first method, the basis is mowed longer, but it turns out evenly melted mass. In addition, you can independently control the entire melting process. When heated in the furnace, there is a risk of boiling bases. Therefore, put the power to the minimum and heated for 1 minute, checking the condition of the base every 5-10 seconds.
From a soap base
Prepare all the necessary ingredients and devices, do the following:
- Cut the basis for small cubes and fold into a suitable container.
The sliced soap base is folded into the glass container
- Melts in a microwave oven.
- Add all fillers to the molten mass.
This is what the molten base looks like after adding oils.
- Pretty mix all.
- Fill the molds with soap mass.
- Eliminate air bubbles by sprinkling alcohol.
- Leave soap to stick for 24 hours.
In forms, soap must be fully solidified
- Remove the soap from the molds in one day.
- Wrap it in the film or immediately use.
Here is such a beautiful soap can work out from the finished base, oils and pigments.
This is a standard action algorithm. The number of ingredients and fillers is mainly dependent on the recipe.
Recommended amount of components per 100 g bases
- Basic oils - 1/3 h.;
- Essential oils - 3-7 drops;
- flavoring - 3-4 drops;
- Liquid dye - 1-7 drops;
- Pigment dry - 1/3 h. l.
Other additives (herbs, clay, absorbing components) can be added, as well as in accordance with the recipe.
Important! Esters are added at the very end in warm, but not hot, "soapy" mass. They are quite volatile, quickly evaporate, and their properties are lost.
Video: How to make a soap from the finished soap base
Production of cold and hot way "from scratch"
This is the most real soap. You can prepare only the foundation and use it in the future as the finished purchased.
Soaping "from scratch" is not the safest lesson. It is necessary to work with a pitch, and it is known to leave burns on the body. Therefore, much attention is paid to the means of protection and familiarization with the properties of the picker, its reaction with water, as well as with chemical reactions that occur during the washing of fats and turn them into the most soap.
Rook, reacting with water, publishes caustic smell and is very harmful to mucous membranes. His lumps on the skin causes strongest burns, so be extremely careful while working with this substance.
Security rules when working with a pitching
- Be sure to use the means of protection: glasses, respirator, rubber gloves.
- Clothes and shoes must be as close as possible.
- Dishes and tools that are used to prepare soap are not used for cooking.
- Work with a pitch is best outdoors. If there is no such possibility - open the windows and turn on the hood.
- Food should not be prepared in the kitchen. Children and animals should also be present.
- Responding to water, it is very hot to the pitch, since a stormy reaction occurs. Take care so that the water is as cooled as possible, and better - with ice cubes.
- Capacity should be glass, ideally - special container for working with a pitch.
This is the minimum list of requirements to protect you during the preparation of a soap base. Follow the general rules for cooking soap from scratch.
Another important point. Alkaline solution is poured into liquid oil and nothing on the contrary! It is also necessary to strain the solution in order to avoid hides of soda crystals.
To make sure that the oils and pocket are fully worked and the soap is absolutely safe for the skin, we advise you to use special indicator stripes (lactium paper). Just lower the tip of the strip in soap and wait for the reaction. Next compare the color of the paper with the color scale on the package. The darker shade, the higher the level of PH. Soap with the level of PH above 10 is considered immature and black to use.
To prepare the base, use already ready-made recipes or develop their own using a special soap calculator. The latter can be found on the Internet on many soap sites. The chip is that you must calculate the amount of oils and risks for the right relationship. It is difficult for beginners to do it, so we advise you to use ready-made recipes from Internet spaces.
It looks like an online calculator to calculate the number of ingredients for soap
Prepare a soap base in two ways:
- Cold way. More simple, but required for a long time for the "maturation" of soap.
- Hot way. More complicated first, but soap is ready for use during the day.
Consider each of them.
- Squeeze the desired amount of the pitch.
- In a special container pour ice water.
- Slowly suck climb into the water and immediately stirre.
Pitch add to liquid gradually, neatly stirring
- While the mixture cools, proceed to the oils.
- Hard oils melt on a water bath or in the microwave.
Hard oils heated in a water bath until their melting
- Mix all the oils to a homogeneous consistency.
- Measure the temperature of the rubble and oils - one must be approximately the same and be 37-38 ° C (use the electronic thermometer).
- Add an alkaline solution to oils, simultaneously flashing it through the siter.
- Take carefully.
- Turn on the blender and begin to beat the mixture of oils and lumps. Alternate whipping and stirring off mode.
Oils are whipped with a sliced solution with a manual blender
- When the mixture becomes viscous, you can proceed to add different utilities, dyes and flavors.
- At this stage, surgery, essential oils, other natural components are added.
When the soap base becomes viscous, you can proceed to add different fillers and utility
- Finished the mixture in the mold and leave to stick.
- Remove the soap after 24 hours and remove from the form.
- Wrap it in the film and leave to ripen at least 4 weeks.
The long-term stage of maturation is needed in order to soap from the "trace" stage into the "gel" stage. If we speak with simple words, during this time it will become as it should be.
Video: soap "from scratch" with a cold way
At the "Trail" stage, when the mass begins to thick, you can stop and leave everything as it is. The frozen mass and will be a soap base, which can be melted and make a fragrant homemade soap from it.
Until the "Trail" stage, soap is prepared in the same way as in the cold way. The most interesting starts later.
So, the viscous basis is ready. We proceed to the following processing:
- We put the capacity with a soap mass on a water bath. The water level in the saucepan must reach the mass level in the tank.
- Cook on low heat for 3-4 hours under the lid.
Cooking of the soap base is carried out under the closed lid on slow fire
- Watch the water level in the saucepan and stir every 30 minutes.
- Mass should become gel and not to pester to fingers.
- When the basis is ready, you can safely begin to "fill".
Lacmous paper (PH indicator) will help determine the cloth of the finished soap base (PH indicator)
- Superrice add the same at the very end.
- Soap is spilled in forms and allowed to completely thicken during the day.
- Your home, natural soap is ready to use.
Video: Soap "from scratch" with a hot way
As you can see, a hot way is much more complicated, but has an advantage: soap can be used almost immediately after its preparation.
Recipes of cooking soap
There is a huge number of recipes for the preparation of different types of soap, characterized by their destination, properties, fillers and appearance. Consider several recipes using the basics, but if you wish, they can also be applied in the manufacture of soap "from scratch".
- Organic base - 250 g;
- carrot juice - 1/2 h.;
- decoction of a series and chamomile - 1 tsp;
- Almond oil - 8 drops;
- Mandarine oil - 1-2 drops;
- Cheerful children's molds made of silicone in the form of animals.
Everything is very simple: Mount the basis, mix with the other ingredients, run through the molds and leave for 24 hours to froze soap.
These pretty bearings can be made from a soap base and other ingredients.
- transparent base - 100 g;
- Oil extract Calendula - 1/3 h.;
- Birch vehicle - 1.5 h. (sold in a pharmacy);
- Mint's essential oil - 6-8 drops.
In the melted and slightly cooled basis, add the ingredients in the following sequence: oil extract, to come, and at the end of the essential oil. Make everything carefully and run in forms.
Birch vehicle has antiseptic and antifungal properties, so such soap will be useful for problem skin.
This will look like a ternary soap from an opaque natural basis.
Two-layer colored soap with honey
For this recipe you can make a beautiful decorative soap from a layer of different colors.
- The basis is transparent - 50 g;
- Dye yellow food - 3 drops;
- Framatizer "Honey" - 10 drops;
- Natural honey - 1 tsp;
- Grape bone oil - 1/3 h. l.
- The basis is white - 100 g;
- Avocado oil - 1/2 h.;
- Pasteurized milk - 2 h.;
- Pearl pigment - 1/2 h.;
- Shape in the form of honeycombs.
First prepare the first layer from the transparent base, fill it into the shape and sprinkle with alcohol. When the layer cools down, sprinkle it again with alcohol and naisted the cooked white base.
Such yellow-white soap has a unique aroma of honey
Use of womb
Agree, sometimes it is very sorry to throw away the remains of soap or so-called overs. We offer an easy way to "resuscitation" of the wraths and the preparation of the soap, which in the final result can even exceed its "primary source". From the "soap" residues can be made both solid and liquid soap.
In addition to womb, you will need the following ingredients and instruments:
- Overclocks - 200 g;
- Water - 5 tbsp. l.;
- Glycerin - 2 tbsp. l.;
- Alcohol tincture of calendula - 2 tbsp. l.;
- Essential oils and fragrances for fragrances - if desired;
- Tyrka for rubbing the washers;
- Capacity for water bath;
- a spoon;
The kneadings can be used as different, except, of course, remnants from the shop for washing and various stains. Fillers and fonders can take any. With their help, you "enrich" soap, give him new beneficial properties and flavors.
From non-ferrous workers you can cook a wonderful soap
Glycerin is needed to obtain a more viscous consistency, it helps components to dissolve faster and retains the desired humidity. Instead of alcohol tincture, calendula can use medical alcohol.
The kneadings will need to melt in a water bath. Thus, the contents will be evenly warm and melted to the desired consistency.
So, having prepared all the necessary ingredients and tools, proceed to work:
- Put hot water bath saucepan. Reduce the fire when water boils.
- Sattail the kneadings on the grater.
To prepare soap you need to grasp the kneadings on a large grater
- Place the chips into the appropriate capacity.
- Pour water, glycerin and calendula tincture.
- Mix everything and put hot.
- Still soap and watch that it does not boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the fire when most of the kneaders are completely melted.
- Give the mass a little cool.
- Add the desired fillers.
- Fill out the shape of the finished mass.
- Put the soap to stick into a cool place for a day.
- Remove the soap from the form and let him still dry within two days.
- The finished product is stored wicked in the food film or immediately use.
From uneven molten colored pieces, you can prepare the so-called "marble" soap
This way you can make soap from the remains of a soap base and children's soap.
Video: how to make a solid soap from the wraths
How to make liquid soap
For the preparation of liquid soap "from scratch", another type of rubble is used, namely KOH (potassium hydroxide) such a type of soap is also called potash. Liquid soap can be made from the same washers, from children's soap, from the remains of a soap base, or any solid soap. Consider the cooking process.
To prepare 1 liter of liquid soap, you will need:
- Returns - 50 g;
- distilled water - 1 l;
- Calendula tincture or medical alcohol - 2 tbsp. l.;
- Essential oil - 3 drops;
- Dye liquid food - 3 drops;
- Glycerin - 4 tbsp. l.
Put a saucepan with water on fire and do the following:
- Sattail the kneadings on the grater.
For the preparation of liquid soap, kneads are better to grasp
- Mix with water and put on a water bath.
- Actively stumble so that all pieces are completely dissolved.
- Remove the container from the fire and allow the mass to cool a little.
- Add alcohol and glycerin.
- Measure the desired amount of dye and essential oils, mix.
- Perfoliate the finished soap through the sieve and renew to the bottle.
- Soap is ready to use.
Properly cooked liquid soap is practically no different from purchased
Video: how to make a liquid soap from the kneaders
Liquid economic soap
It is used for laundry laundry and washing dishes. You will need one bar of the household soap (200 g), 1 l of water, essential oils and fragrances — optional. How to cook:
- Stodita soap on the grater - the smallest chips, the faster it dissolves.
- Pull the chips into a saucepan of a stainless steel and a fraction of water.
- Stir the ingredients and boil on low heat until the shavings are completely dissolved.
- In the end, strain the mass through the sieve and cool a little.
- Add somewhere 20 drops of essential oil or flavoring.
- Pour the finished liquid soap into the plastic bottle.
- Concentrated washing gel ready.
The finished agent is stored in a closed container
Photo Gallery: Beautiful handmade soap
- Lufa soap has an absorbent and anti-cellulite effect on the skin
- Soap, cooked on the brave of herbs, is always pleased to use
- Coniferous soap has extraordinary healing properties and beautiful aroma
- Soy in the form of a jelly dessert looks very appetizing
- This soap is practically not distinguished by natural mineral
- Such soap does not only look beautiful, but it smells delicious
- The main thing is not to crush such a soap with a real cake!
- Natural soap without artificial dyes and additives maximum useful for skin
- Snowflake soap will be an excellent gift for the new year
- Homemade colored soap with various additives will be a decoration of the bathroom
- Handmade soap can have the most diverse shape and color.
Video: How beautiful to pack soap
Now you know how to make a soap with your own hands from the finished base and womb, as well as how to cook soap "from scratch". We hope, thanks to our advice and step-by-step instructions, you will successfully manage your first soap and thanks to the acquired experience you will have a new, exciting occupation.My name is Olya, I am 29 years old. I like to write articles, make art descriptions for sites. The following topics are in priority: jewelry, clothing, interior items, cooking, as well as useful tips (life). It is very important for me that my texts like readers, customers and, of course, I myself! Rate article:
(137 votes, average: 4.2 out of 5)Share with friends!
Those who decided to do Soap do it yourself In his kitchen, I want to advise to start mastering the basics from the creation of soap from the finished soap base. This option Soaps for beginners Does not take your desire to engage in creativity, will give the result right away.
The fact is that beginner soaps are often confused by the manufacture of soap from the basis and the manufacture of soap "from scratch".
If you want to know how to make soap do it yourself at home , First, "Retire" these two concepts in their head.
Soap "from scratch"
"From scratch" means that you will have to remember some of the basics of chemical processes. You will work with alkali and oily oils, the process of soaping in this case is long.
It is better to move to the soap "from scratch" after we are leaning with soaping from the soap base of industrial production.
It was an introduction, now my photo master class. To view the Master class video, go to the eas end of the article.
Tools and ingredients
In order to make soap with your own hands you will need:
- The soap base is transparent, approximately 100 g;
- liquid dyes;
- flavors or fragrances;
- cosmetic oil (apricot bone, grape bone and other);
- Glass for melting base;
- a glass in which you will mix all components;
- microwave or water sauna;
- spoons or sticks for stirring;
- Molds for soap.
Step-by-step instructions with photos
Soap base cut into small cubes-pieces. It is easy to make an ordinary knife.
Melts on the water bath, constantly stirring so that the base does not stick. Even if it happened, you do not need to be afraid - just here, in the container in which you smear the base, cut the steaming layer with a sharp knife and continue to melting.
Many soaps use microwave, I also love to speed up the process. And more often in the kitchen. In the microwave you can put a porcelain, glass glass with the basis, even a simple plastic suitable if you have already adapted to the temperature mode and can adjust the power.
Install the "defrost" mode, the most weak to begin. Put the glass with the base in the microwave and turn it on half a minute. Check how the basis is melted, if there were no changes, the cubes were not even melted, you can enter in two ways. Or enlarge into a little power, or time to increase to 1-2 minutes.
Depending on the brand of your device, choose one or another. It is only at first it seems unclear and scary, then it will be easy - you already know your microwave from and to!
So, the basis melted and turned out in a glass of kislek. Be sure to prevent well enough to remain even small pieces of the not completed base.
Adding oils, fragrances and dyes
Pour into the glass in which you will mix. It is convenient to use one-time plastic cups. I have them applied, naturally, more than once, they are easy to wash them after the process.
Drip into a liquid base of a few drops of base oil and stir.
Dye add dropwise, stirring constantly. Depending on the concentration of the dye, it will be necessary from one to several droplets.
Sometimes very "dense" dye dilute slightly water.
And in the last place, pour the fragrance. I am on a 100 g of about half a teaspoon, so that the fragrance is well felt.
Pour the liquid soap into the prepared shape. Silicone does not need to be lubricated with oil or alcohol. If you work with plastic and afraid that then it will be difficult to remove from the mold, then wipe the shape of the oil.
Leave the flooded soap to stick. As soon as it hardens, and this is happening for half an hour, soap can be used.
If you give him to fly away for several days, it will be much nicer, it is noticed by many soaps. Pre-wrap the soap into the food film.
Tips and recommendations from Helga
- Before going to the store, read the article Soaping at home for beginners - ingredients.
- The soapy base goes on sale from different manufacturers and different quality. Someone likes more "fatty", someone that quickly freezes. Only trying, you can find your convenient foundation for you. To figure it out better, read the article about a soap-based basis from Russian manufacturers.
- Do not leut oil more than one third of the teaspoon per 100 g of a soap base. Otherwise, your soap will not be washed, there will be no foam, alas.
- Food dyes are usually sold very concentrated. Therefore, they should sometimes be diluted with water. And do not make very saturated color, soap should remain transparent as jelly. Yes, and color foam you nickname.
- Start working with silicone molds, there are no problems with them, they do not break, do not melt at high base temperatures.
- Buy goods for Soaps for beginners You can in my soap store or search for nearby geographically.
Successful to you soap! Your Helga.
Other soap recipes will find in section for beginners or at the soil school .
You may be interested in these articles:
Soaping at home is a fascinating and useful thing. This is an individual approach to skin care, an original gift, a type of earnings. Handmade soap has in the composition of natural components, combines cleansing procedures with skin care.
It is not difficult to cook soap with your own hands, however, as in all here, there are our subtleties. In order to avoid disappointments, the novice soap is to be in advance to be in advance in some nuances of the process, study different options for the preparation of detergent.
Materials for independent soap
Mylovar-novice first should get acquainted with the ingredients from which soap is preparing. The correct selection of ingredients will make it possible to make a quality product. Here is its composition:
- soap base;
- flavors and essential oils;
- base oils;
Depending on what soap you want to get, the necessary elements are used. Plastic spoons, wooden sticks, rubber gloves will be needed.
The finished soap base is a semi-finished product, with which without much effort, you can create an exclusive soap. In its composition, cheek, vegetable oils and some water. The factory foundation cannot be called a 100% natural product, for the additives are present in it, but in a much smaller quantity than the store product.
Trade offers a creamy, white and transparent base. White consistency is dense, quickly freezes and muffles the colors. In a transparent, color is obtained bright. Creamy is used to generate soap scrubs, cream soap, soaps in the form of cakes.
The basis for the independent manufacture of soap can be made from scratch, and it will be a completely natural product. Beginner soaps, instead of the foundation, you can use baby soap, but in this case, you need to understand, the final product will always be matte.
Dyes are divided into 3 types: natural, food, pigments. Natural include coffee, sea buckthorn oil, juices vegetable and fruit.
Food dyes do not clutter the foundation, but they can migrate - go to the neighboring layers. Food dyes in dry form are concentrated, they should be pre-breed in water.
Cosmetic pigments are represented by a huge palette of colors, but clutter the foundation. There are liquid and dry. Pearl pigments are introduced inside the soap and are used for outdoor decor.
The aromatization of soap is carried out with the help of essential oils, fragrances (ready-made flavors), food flavors.
Essential oils have a positive effect not only on the skin, but also on the whole organism as a whole. At the same time, they should be used with caution - some of them may cause allergic reactions.
Essential oils - volatile compounds. In this regard, it is necessary to be prepared for the fact that in a few weeks the fragrance will disappear. Hermetic packaging will help slow down the process.
High temperatures increases the volatility of oils, therefore it is advisable to add this type of flavors into the soap mass at the end of the process.
Cosmetic fonders please the wealth of choice, give the finished product a persistent fragrance. Floral, fruit, composite, female and men - everyone will find their own smell.
One feature should be taken into account - the presence in the selected aroma of a certain percentage of vanilla, fraught with a change in the color of the finished product. To prevent such trouble, a special stabilizer (preservative) is used.
Food flavors are less persistent than fragrances, but their price is lower.
Additives greatly improve the quality of soap. Depending on their species, the product acquires the returned direction for some skin, saturates it with minerals and vitamins, has a scrub effect. Additives give soap an interesting texture, serve as decoration.
The list of additives is impressive: chocolate, oatmeal, herbs, vegetable and fruit juices, spices, cocoa, mumina, yolks of eggs, dairy products.
It can be sunflower oil, olive, sea buckthorn or coconut. Oil is added to soap to achieve a certain effect - moisturizing, nutritious or softening. The amount per 100 g of the bases is 1-2 teaspoons.
Alcohol 96⁰ is used to process forms before pouring, clutch of layers and removing bubbles, which are formed on the surface of the soap mass.
Glycerin is a substance possessing pronounced moisturizing and softening properties.
Forms are wooden, plastic, silicone. Wood durable, have smooth edges. Plastic - the durability can not boast, but will delight a low price.
Silicone is convenient in all respects, varied in shape, but their cost is high. Alternative to them serve baking forms.
Before proceeding with the process of soap, it is necessary to acquire the necessary inventory, this is:
- Scales with an accuracy of tenth grams - for weighing a lump.
- Capacity for weighing a lump. Disposable glasses are suitable.
- Blender submersible.
- Thermometer for fluid.
- The heat-resistant pan for dissolving the lumps and cooking soap.
- Glass wands and spoon for mixing.
- Individual protection means: respirator, glasses, rubber gloves.
Inventory for other purposes should not be used.
There is a great many compositions for cooking soap at home, but beginners should be started with the easiest, without the use of additives.
Handmade soap on the finished basis: basic recipe
To obtain 100 g of soap, you will need:
- The base is 100 g;
- oil - 3 h.;
- Fondancy - 3 drops;
- Glycerin - 1 tsp;
- dye - 2 drops;
- some water.
Before use, the soap base must be melt. This can be done on a water bath, so in the microwave oven (microwave). Previously the base must be crushed - cut into small cubes.
The base should not boil. In order to avoid this, in the process of heating, the substance must be mixed. In the microwave, 100 g is dissolved about 30 seconds. With a larger volume of the base, the processing is carried out in several techniques - until complete dissolution.
Handmade soap manufacturing algorithm
- Dissolve the basis.
- Heat the oil and glycerin in the water bath.
- Connect the compositions 1 and 2, add water. Mass must have a consistency of sour cream.
- Enter the dye and the fragrance.
- Spin in forms, treat with alcohol pulverizer.
- After cooling, get from the forms and send to dry for 2 days.
Soap from womb
The kneadings can be used as the basis. They are ideal for the first experiences on soaping at home.
Soap remnants crushed on a large grater. Add some water, dissolve, not allowing boil, in a water bath. Pour in forms, let dry.
Soap from scratch at home
Soap houses can be prepared in two ways: hot and cold. With cold, soap ingredients are not clicked, but mixed. The mixing process passes quickly, but the ripening period lasts about a month.
With a hot method, the manufacturing process is longer, but to use the finished product will be much earlier. Such soap is flushed faster than when manufactured by a cold way.
The first step towards an excellent result is a compilation of a recipe. The main ingredients are vegetable oils, pitch and liquid - water or grasses ragners. From the composition of the oils depend such quality soaps as foaming, hardness, shelf life.
Two types are used: potassium hydroxide and sodium hydroxide. Sodium pitch is applied to the production of classic soap, and the potassium - for liquid, being the basis for shampoos and scrubics.
The end result in soaps depends on the correct proportions of the main components. Each oil has its own number of waters, which means the amount of the pitch, which is necessary to convert the oil into soap. These data are laid in soap calculators that can be found on the Internet; Their use is simple and understandable.
The surgery is the amount of oil that has not been enough to the flushing reaction. It will not be soap, and will perform skin care. With a cold method, the "extra" oil is laid in a calculator for calculating. A hot method involves the addition of a survey in a soapy mass before it is laid out in the form.
Safety in soap
Often, novice in soaps are afraid to work with a pitch, but without it will not happen the reaction of washing and soap will not work.
When working with a pitch, it is necessary to strictly follow the security technique.
Required clothing with long sleeves, protective equipment. It is necessary to work with an open window or enabled hood, without the presence of unauthorized persons. It makes sense to keep an open bottle with a solution of vinegar on the table - for washing the possible place of contact with the skin or clothing.
Castilian soap from scratch
An ideal option for a novice due to a small number of ingredients is the Castilian soap. Classic recipe for a unique product:
- Olive olive oil oil - 500 g;
- water - 165 g;
- NaOH - 63.89 g;
- Rezier - 5%.
Castilian soap cooking technology with cold way
- Oil heat in a water bath.
- Measure the desired amount of water and rubble.
- Alkaline solution is prepared by adding small portions of alkali into water ( Not vice versa! ). The reaction occurs is accompanied by the allocation of a significant amount of heat.
- To reduce the temperature, part of the water is preferably freeze in advance, the mixing capacity is placed in a cold-water sink. If the crystals are completely dissolved, the solution will have to strain through the sieve.
- Cooled to the same temperature oil and alkaline solutions mix a spoon, and then a submersible blender (the mixer is not suitable!) To the track state. This consistency of the mass, in which the flowing soap remains on the surface in the form of tubercles. The duration of mixing depends on the composition of the oils, takes from 2 to 20 minutes.
- Step gel. The soap decomposed by forms should be wrapped in a dense fabric, leave for several hours in a warm place. It may be warm up to 70 ° C and a turned off oven or a warm battery. The stage of the gel makes a mass transparent, and the maturation of the soap is reduced by 2 weeks.
- After cooling, the soap is removed from the form, cut into pieces. It is possible to ripen for 4 weeks in a cool ventilated room.
The product time does not have: the longer is stored, the better it becomes. It acts softly on the skin, but cleans perfectly.
Castilian soap hot
The first 4 points are similar to the actions during the cold method.
- Brought to a trace of a soap mass to cover with a lid and put in the oven for 3 hours at a temperature of 60 ° C.
- Add a surger and mix, decompose in forms.
- After cooling, cut into pieces.
Soap prepared in this way is ready to use immediately, but it is better to give him a week for drying. Store finished products should be wrapped in film - to avoid driving.
Soap scrub at home
Soap scrub removes not only dirt well, but also removes the dead layer of the epidermis. To make it at home yourself, prepare the following ingredients:
- 100 g of a soap base;
- 1 tbsp. l. finely faded coffee;
- 5 g of Kakos oil;
- 3-5 drops of chocolate fragrance.
- brewing coffee and select coffee thick;
- Grind the basis and place it in a water bath;
- add coconut oil;
- Give the basis a little thickening and put the coffee thick in it;
- Add a fragrance to the ground and mix;
- We shift the resulting soap in forms;
- After soaping, the scrub can be used.
If you add water, then the consistency will be a creamy mass.
Preparing transparent soap
To make a transparent soap prepare the following ingredients:
- Coconut oil - 150 g;
- Castor oil - 120 g;
- Glycerin - 210 g;
- Water - 90 g;
- Pitch - 45.7 g;
- Pork fat - 30 g.
It is preparing like this:
- Add to cold water picked.
- Coconut oil melt together with fat, and after add castor.
- When everything cools, add an alkaline solution to the mass.
- Ingredients Mix to a homogeneous blender state.
- The resulting mass to put on a water bath, where tomorrow is sometimes stirring.
- At the end of 2 hours, add glycerin and continue to tomorrow before a homogeneous state.
- At the end, pour out a lot of forms and leave to stick.
Do not put the form in the refrigerator or too cold place, otherwise it will fit.
Useful tips in the manufacture of soap
- Essential oils quickly evaporate and therefore it should not add them to a hot base. It is better to wait when it cools.
- The dye before adding to the soap is better mixed with the base oil, then it will be possible to avoid the formation of lumps.
- You need to mix ingredients carefully, otherwise bubbles will form.
- Using instead of dyes, color clay: red, yellow, soap will not only be colored, but also useful for the skin.
- To pieces of fruit, flowers or grass do not mold inside the soap, dry them well.
- Using when cooking a soap of several essential oils, check them for compatibility on the table.
- Cut the soap on the bars, after cooking in a large form, best with the help of stub. Then the pieces will turn out the same thickness and width.
- Soap from several layers looks very beautiful. When making each layer spray alcohol.
Where to get the ingredients for soap
All the necessary components for independent manufacture of soap can be found in specialized stores, but in small towns are unlikely to be found. Of course, everything can be purchased separately. Dyes are sold in grocery stores, flavors in perfumes, and the soapy base in economic. Alternatively, instead of the foundation, you can use baby soap, but get a transparent product in this case will not work.
In the absence of the opportunity to buy the basis for soap, it can be purchased in online stores, as, however, and everything else is flavors, dyes. More practical order fully a set of soaps. It will have all the necessary elements for the manufacture of soap with "zero".
The novice soap is not to be afraid of possible failures and mistakes - skill comes with experience. And then the boundless horizons of fascinating creativity will open. Confidence will appear in their forces, copyright recipes, skill and the possibility of monetizing the hobby. And this is one of the components of happiness - earn a loved one.